Ivica Saric from Koper is a great Fitness Coach he has Fitness 20, Man Managment 11, Adaptability 18, Determination 11, Level of Discipline 11 and Motivating 17.

Again not in my game. :( Please post a screenshot and then I'll add him ;)

Okay, I've found something that can be useful, although it's kind of worrying as it seems like an exploit. You must already know it, though, but it struck me as a surprise, being relatively new. Let's say you are looking for a Fitness Coach and you find a physio that has a good Fitness Coaching level, but he doesn't have the Staff Role "Fitness Coach". You click on "Non Negotiable" and then offer him a decent amount of cash. If he agrees he'll join your staff as a Fitness Coach. The same goes if you find a Scout that fits your Coaching needs, or viceversa. I hired a lousy Coach that'd make a great Scout. :p

//Edit - You can also hire staff members with interest set to "None" by using the non-negotiable option.

Last edited:
hey Hellroker, I have done a search and noticed that none of these guys have showed up in your list nor anywhere else in any other thread :)

Filho may be in here though :)

Luis Zubeldia - San Lorenzo (he is a manager, but possible to sign him as Assistant Manager)
View attachment 136362
Natal - Cruzeiro (can be a very good Youth coach as well)
View attachment 136363
Quintillaino Lemos Filho - Vasco
View attachment 136365
Shota Arveladze - Free (I am in 2012/2013 season so they may have all moved already)
View attachment 136364

Hey Raikan, great staff they are there, Filho is added yes, I also had found Natal :) But I didnt add him due to his reluctance to join other clubs. Zubeldia looks really good and for some reason Arveladze isnt in my game :S

Jim Stewart at Rangers has 4.5 stars, and he should be easy to get.

Jim Stewart will join lower clubs I think.

Also Alan Kernaghan is 4 stars in defending.

I can't see why didn't you add sarić to the list although he ain't a regen and you got a screenshot! The only thing you need to see him and have him available is to have croatian or slovenian league loaded!

I can't see why didn't you add sarić to the list although he ain't a regen and you got a screenshot! The only thing you need to see him and have him available is to have croatian or slovenian league loaded!

Hey chill mate, Ok will add him now :D I just actually wanted to confirm, because the game also interestingly generates non-regen staff too.

Hey chill mate, Ok will add him now :D I just actually wanted to confirm, because the game also interestingly generates non-regen staff too.

I just thought you didn't believe me that's why I was a bit mad.

Well but Im sure someone found a 4.5 star attacking coach later in the game, Mehdi Madhavika or something. Look earlier in the thread somewhere, his screen should be there

i've already tryde to find him but he isn't in my game. i don't think i have that league. what shall a attacking coach need good stats in to have more than 4 stars ?