7/10/11: Montenegro vs England European Championship Qualifying - KO 20:00

He'll miss the first game

Wouldn't be surprised if he got an 18 match ban or something retarded like that. It's the sort of thing that happens to England :)

Delibasic jumping over a fence to celebrate with the people after the goal, that was a moment to treasure.

got booking, and also vucinic will miss the swiss for doing the same, but who cares, arguably biggest moment for them ever since they became a country

Wouldn't be surprised if he got an 18 match ban or something retarded like that. It's the sort of thing that happens to England :)
Ikr, not trying to defend him, but that article about Enke makes me sit and think before criticising a player. He knows he's messed up, he'll have to face the players and manager, and he'll get hit by UEFA. Doesnt need a ribbing from the media

got booking, and also vucinic will miss the swiss for doing the same, but who cares, arguably biggest moment for them ever since they became a country

Match against switzerland has no point now anyways, the coach will probably try some new players there or something like that. The booking was clearly worth it.

shut the **** up Redknapp

What did he say?

he was calling it devastating etc. pretty much said we cant get anywhere without Rooney. Apart from that being disrespectful to the rest of the side. if we cant get through one or two games without Rooney, how the **** can we even think about having a shot at the Cup?! Oh wait we may not be favourites, but we actually do have quality players Numpty, my contempt for the Redknapp family grows every moment i see them

Last edited:
Angry rant aside, Capello said that he will be picking young players for Spain, some who will be playing in Wembley for the first time. Good news for the likes of Sturridge etc

Angry rant aside, Capello said that he will be picking young players for Spain, some who will be playing in Wembley for the first time. Good news for the likes of Sturridge etc

Not such good news is Spain play their first team ;)

Seen the Red Card on the News

Needless Kick and deserved Red Card

Rooney still has his temper I see...

Has he been playing well recently? Not seen too much of him recently tbh.

Had a good game against City, man-marking Silva successfully, and was easily the best midfielder, if not the best player, on the pitch against Liverpool until the, erm, 'incident'.

That's never good. ;)

Where are you studying?

Physics.

3 creationists in my halls, and yet no TV, what are the chances! :( Oh well, sounds like I was better off not watching.

Physics.

3 creationists in my halls, and yet no TV, what are the chances! :( Oh well, sounds like I was better off not watching.

Where exactly is this 'physics' you speak of? :p

See this is what happens when you don't play Bobotov, will be interesting to see who will plug the Rooney hole when the Euros come around. Fair play to Montenegro though, they're a tidy little side, amazing performance in the qualifiers for a Country with a population of about 550,000.

See this is what happens when you don't play Bobotov, will be interesting to see who will plug the Rooney hole when the Euros come around. Fair play to Montenegro though, they're a tidy little side, amazing performance in the qualifiers for a Country with a population of about 550,000.

It is quite astounding that Montenegro have managed to come up with two top-class strikers (plus Delibasic who's very handy) and we've just got Rooney.

And the Zamoranator, obviously.