Well that was a difficult season, wonder where Mr Scott will end up now. You are tempting me to do something very similar to this but don't think I could pull it off.

Well that was a difficult season, wonder where Mr Scott will end up now. You are tempting me to do something very similar to this but don't think I could pull it off.

Doo it!

"Right, Rory. I've fielded a few calls. A move back to Scotland is almost viable but Rangers can't afford it. Celtic won't take you and Aberdeen would mean almost a £40,000 wage cut." Jeremy opened up as he sipped at his coffee.

"Blackpool are interested but would mean a huge cut and no first team guarantees." He would continue.

"No first team guarantees? Ian Holloway can get tae then can't he? What else?"

"How does Spain sound?"

b876c287ee2eb791e7d4210644bb0cb2.png

a73854ee5ba045f1c4f691c84b974956.png

//

@RoryScott: Literally just back on holiday after getting kicked out of the training ground at Birmingham, need to stay fit somehow and the Sun of Spain will do!

42988ce93581ab85dd02b947854bb324.png

BIRMINGHAM CITY TERMINATE RORY SCOTT CONTRACT

2d832ac2ec0e80acebec3daf60d0f6ad.png

Birmingham City today announced the termination of Rory Scott's contract after the player "made the relationship between player and club impossible". This comes he complained on Twitter about the appointment of Chris Hughton, before losing his top when Chris Hughton welcomed the players into training early.

It was also reported that Rory Scott went off to Spain without club permission despite tweeting that he "was asked to never come back" - allegations the club deny.

A representative of the player has said "while we would look at legal action, as it is the moral and legal thing to do; Rory Scott has refused. But we will just wait and see."

The Daily Record reported that Rory Scott "couldn't be bothered with those legal proceedings" and "doesn't want to interact with Hughton again."

Rory Scott, despite being 29 and a once-Celtic captain, has been criticised recently over his behavior but does have some support over the unfortunate situation he found himself in last season where he still managed a massive 7 goals in 9 games despite being in the middle of the park.

Alex McLeish' new, Premier League side Aston Villa are rumoured to be interested - however, a move across West Midlands couldn't go down well with fans but moves like this aren't anything new to Rory Scott.

8670a83a3fbe87a8dfcdcf289317abe0.png

b807c6437bcbe495c31caaeba16937f7.png

@RoryScott:
I honestly had no idea I had my contract terminated until I saw an article today. I haven't breached anything and have 2 years left on my deal [1]

RoryScott: Therefore I am entitled to a pay-off and I want the full sum because I never mutually agree'd to the termination of my contract. [2]

@RoryScott:
I want to play football, it's been a tough 12 months but I know I am good on that park. Whether it's in the Champ, Prem or abroad. [3/3]

e102dd0aa1089825ef0b60ac60b0fe30.png

After a Summer of awful legal proceedings I had myself with £1,200,000, less than I should have gotten but the case with the FA wasn't doing much for my name in the game and really I just wanted to play football. I'd have Craig Brown call me about a move to Aberdeen and to work under such a manager would be unbelievable but going from almost £40,000 per week to just over £2,000? It's just not viable.

I was also not too mad for a move to Aston Villa, Alex McLeish wasn't getting much love as a manager anymore and the Villa fans had a real hate for him since he had literally just been at Birmingham City.

The season would start and I ended up finding myself featuring on Match of the Day as a pundit and occasionally ESPN. Nobody was interested anymore, it seemed as though I had passed up my only real opportunities.

That was until I got a call from Kevin Nolan, the West Ham captain. Big Sam set him up to give me the call. They were a Championship side desperate to go back into the Premier League. I was on my way to Upton Park only an hour later to see what the story was.

A 2 year deal, £25,000 per week, £5,000 per appearance and £125,000 up front upon promotion. Injury has my wages cut by 25% until I return, who could say no to working in a midfield with Scott Parker and Kevin Nolan? Why not? Hello London, Hello West Ham United.

5a001f98147dacf6233edb1fb0452856.png

Interesting move! Would of loved to have seen you go to Spain somewhere and cause some trouble!!

I must say this is just phenomenal! Have truly just loved every minute of it! So different, so beautifully written. Keep it up Jela!

This is one of my faveourite stories in FM and its up there with: Life after Depor, Road to Glory and The Jamie carragher story so I'm just saying, Keep up the good work!

This is one of my faveourite stories in FM and its up there with: Life after Depor, Road to Glory and The Jamie carragher story so I'm just saying, Keep up the good work!
Hey, Road to Glory is mine too! :D

Thanks a lot, enjoy the writing and love how others seem to too! Hopefully have another update tonight.

Scotty Parker and Rory Scott, partnership that dreams are made of.

67ab3fd9fccb28127b5c8ffac8f60bc1.png

I loved football, and I was loving life in London. I hadn't felt such a way in so long, we were in October and looking pretty fly in the league. I had played 6 games since arriving just into September and had scored 3. I was really known for my goal scoring from midfield now and would return to the Scotland side to feature off the bench in my 13th International.

It was all too good though, wasn't it? A clash of knees with Southampton's Jos Hooiveld had me on the floor in utter pain. My kneecap would be dislodged and ligaments torn. As a 29 year old who had a lower left leg made of glass and a groin forever straining this may just be the final nail. 10 Months before I'd feel a football pitch under my feet again, if I was to feel a ball at my feet ever again.

"**** me, mate, just heard. Gutted for you." Barry Ferguson called, as I lay there in my empty apartment I had recently began to rent in London. There was nothing there, like most footballers temporary places. Boxes everywhere, a TV on the wall and Sky and an XBOX on the floor in front of it. The XBOX wouldn't ever get touched, I'd play Football Manager on the laptop more than anything and binge watch TV Shows and Sky Sports.

"Yeah. Think this is it. Honestly do, Barry. I'm gonna go, thanks for calling." and I hung up. I couldn't be bothered with people, I didn't want to talk.

'It may be time to call it a day' is the hardest words to say or hear but as more news came through for the Club Doctor it was the Professional thing for him to say. If I was to return I'd need to be unbelievable to really compete at the level West Ham United are striving for and I could end up crippled if I push it.

Was this it?

bb8f2ddd7a34cf60e436746c9ebb9359.png