Everyone enjoying etc...? Hope everyone is. Put your thoughts and opinions on my story so far...

Anyone got any suggestions on twists and plots?

Jake_gtfc_burrows;1455078 Anyone got any suggestions on twists and plots?[/QUOTE said:
You should do something drastic like sell you're best player or buy somebody amazing or even... 'drum roll please' RESIGN LOL!
Oh yeah by the way PLEASE do not end the story because it seems like I am the only guy posting PLEASE

im still following mate mabye have the board go over your head sell ur good players or ahostile takeover of the club nd they want there own man at the helm watever you do mate am sure will be brilliant

I couldnt log on all day yesterday! update on in about half hour! not my fault it's late guys! Wouldnt let me on the website :(

For some reason i cant upload the pics, any one got a reason why? they say they are on it and then dont show up?:s

Ffs. still cant loads pictures. how could i set it out without pictures. i'll try sort it out and set it up without pictures. up to you guys, at the end of the day this story is for you lot. One Fm base have sorted it out it'll be back to normal :)

View attachment 227920November’12

I keep having that dream over and over in my head. It’s recurring each night! Is it a sign, a message? However I must not get ahead of myself over this as I have important matches coming up this month which will, I hope be victories.

barclay-premier-league-logo-wallpaper-football.jpg

Match Day 7
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Arsenal
Niang

Absolutely proud of this result. Top of the able and going strong and we beat them to
Christmas. The lads played well and worked the ball around the team and somehow get . Keep It up lads!
MOM Asmir Begovic

6a52e03f5a.jpg

Group Match 4
Stoke City 4 vs. 2 AS Saint Etienne
Cisse, Shawcross(2), OG

What a result! To come away 4-2 winners is great and to top it off we have qualified to the next round with 2 games to go,also making it our 13th win in a row! Fantastic effort from the lads and we deserved the victory, lets keep on rising you potters!
MOM Ryan Shawcross

Match Day 8

West Brom 0 vs. 0 Stoke City

We were unlucky, the goals just wouldn’t come and every shot went their keepers way. Still unbeaten in 14 which is a great achievement and we hope to continue this form. Lets go get Blackburn in the next match!
MOM Asmir Begovic

Match Day 9
Stoke City 4 vs. 1 Blackburn
Thiago, Cisse(2), OG

Brilliant win from the lads, nice to see Thiago get on the score sheet, I have been a bit worried about him as his confidence seems to of dipped in training, but I had a word telling him my expectations and faith. ‘Barcelona passing’ is more like ‘Stokelona passing’ it’s lovely to watch the one-twos and quick movement on and off the ball. Superb performance lads.
MOM Papiss Cisse

Match Day 10
Birmingham 1 vs. 4 Stoke City
Niang, Shawcross, Thiago, Cisse

What a win this turned out to be, we dominated the match and cruised to a fantastic 4-1 win. To win like this against our rivals is great and we certainly put up a show for the travelling fans. Great support as usual I must mention. Brilliant showing lads. Keep working for each other and at the end of the season our fine work will pay off!
MOM Ryan Shawcross

carlingcup.jpg

Quarter Finals
Wolves 1 vs. 1 Stoke City
Stoke win 3-4 on penalties
Cisse

We’re through to the Semi finals! What an achievement, we played well however once again we just couldn’t keep the clean sheet or score enough. When the game went to penalties, I was hoping my luck in the shoot-outs came through and it did! So far we have won 4 out of 4 penalty shoot outs, which is great! Well done lads - just don’t get ahead of yourselves just yet!
MOM Asmir Begovic

Player Of The Month

277169_360723359713_1669240262_n.jpg

Really brilliant this month, came up with goals and defending exceptionally. Keep it up Ryan!

Burrows’ View

What a month we have had! We’ve had great performances, especially beating Arsenal. Many players could of got our Player Of The Month however Ryan grabbed it. I am looking forward to December for two reasons: The team are in form and looking good at the top end of the table, and two, I have planned a holiday to Bahrain for the lads, at the end of the month/ beginning of January to bond and chill out as we have 10 days free, don’t worry, it is only a 3 day session, and we should have 1 match to play.

December coming up later. ****** website down has annoyed me as I had this update ready last night -.- Feedback anyone?
Tryed to do it! hope it is good enough for you all :) December coming up.

December'12

Match Day 11
Stoke City 1 vs 1 Chelsea
Walters

Well played lads, we did not expect to gain anything from this game but we worked our socks off and got one! Jonathan looked back to his normal self again after losing a little form but he kept going and managed to score. well done and lets keep it going.
MOM Asmir Begovic

6a52e03f5a.jpg

Group Match 5
Stoke City 5 vs 0 Levski
Whitehead, Thiago, Cahill, Crouch

Great result and we looked on par with the elite of the tournament in this match. The lads have done themselves proud tonight and achieved a score line well above expectations. brilliant and we are now set for the long haul of matches we have on the way. Come on you Potters
MOM Thiago

Match Day 12
Man City 0 vs 2 Stoke City
OG, Etherington

I can't believe it! what a result, to go to the Ethiad stadium and grab a win and win by 2 goals, is amazing. It was a tough match and we had to dig deep and defend well and we sure delivered. We only had 3 shots on target compared to their 11, brilliant from the lads and i expect more of the same
MOM Asmir Begovic

Match Day 13
Stoke City 2 vs 1 Bolton Wanderers
Walters, OG

A hard thought match and we came out on top in the end. Walters got us off to a good start and we looked set from then on until they equalized, but the lads kept their 'never say die' attitude and won the game through a Loach OG
MOM Jonathan Walters

Match Day 14
Stoke City 1 vs 0 Cardiff
Cisse

From the start we controlled the match, promising much however our finishing let us down, not for the first time this year however we did get the win. With Cisse getting the decisive goal, The effort however was non other than superband haven't let me down one bit
.MOM Wilson Palacios

6a52e03f5a.jpg

Group Match 6
Sevilla 2 vs 3 Stoke City
Walters, Pennant, Cisse

Very happy to finish the 'Hard Group' top of the pile and to have won all the games is a much bonus. Went went into dressing room at half time 2-0 down. i just told the lads that i expected much better and shared with them the match facts and it obviously urged them on more and we came out 3-2 winners. Well done lads!
MOM Jermaine Pennant

Match Day 15
Liverpool 1 vs 2 Stoke City
Walters, Tonge

We came back once again from 1-0 down at half time and battled for the win. Brilliant result from the lads and i am absolutely buzzing tonight after beating the team i have grown up supporting. We were the better team especially in the second half.
MOM Asmir Begovic

Match Day 15
Stoke City 3 vs 0 Swansea City
Cisse(2), Pennant

Well that marked my 100th competitive match managing Stoke. It's been great and i have enjoyed every minute of it. It was great to win as well also to make it even better it put my stoke team on the top of the table for the first time since i joined. Well done lads, played brilliantly and deserved the win.
MOM Papiss Cisse

Match Day 16
Stoke City 2 vs 2 Tottenham
Shawcross, Cisse
Bit unlucky not to win this, we went up 1-0 and they clawed it back after Kyle Walker gave away a stupid penalty. However we managed to get a point from a very strong tottenham so i am happy. We have now equaled a record of 26 games unbeaten ( Stoke record ).
MOM Ryan Shawcross

Match Day 17
Stoke City 2 vs 1 Wolves
Tonge(2)

Another hard game against our local rivals.Since i have joined, this match has always been very close and a hard match. We started off well and a brace from Tonge was a brilliant way to end the year, well done lads and lets make 2013 our year!
MOM Michael Tonge

Player Of The Month
Papiss Cisse

papiss-cisse

Burrows' View
Brilliant month and we are still on our 27 game unbeaten run in all competitions which is fantastic, we are in the top 3 with a game in hand. Realistically i can't expect the league to be ours however i know we can be up there especially if we carry on our form. 101 games into the job and i am enjoying it so much and cant wait to see where the future takes me and the Potters.

A little update about our holiday in Bahrain later and January update will be tomorrow.
Any Transfer ideas maybe?

Last edited:
update coming up tomorrow morning, falling asleep! Night guys, hope your all enjoying as much as i am writing it!!

For tranfer ideas you could sign Tshabalala really good for me on my chelsea save + at that stage of the game there is likely to be some good guys on the free transfers maybe you could pick up a 'golden oldie' LOL (by the way you have inspired me to make a stoke save;))

For tranfer ideas you could sign Tshabalala really good for me on my chelsea save + at that stage of the game there is likely to be some good guys on the free transfers maybe you could pick up a 'golden oldie' LOL (by the way you have inspired me to make a stoke save;))

Haha good to know i have inspired somebody, ps i have a match today, and when i get back if i got the SOTW award i'll be buzzing! ;)
Update coming up so, or later on! Thanks everyone!

Sun,Sea and a winning mentality

I have took the lads off the Bahrain for a little three day holiday as the lads need a break after a hectic December. I will take this time to ask the players opinions of my management, tactics etc. We will also play a friendly match against a local team, where i will assess the fringe players of the team and it will be their chance to prove to me that they are good enough players for my team.

Day 1 of the Bahrain Holiday

Today, there will be a 1 and half hour light fitness session just to keep the lads fit and well enough, as i don't want to turn this holiday into the fault for a downhill season, however i believe it will make us stronger and the closeness of the team will be none other than superb.

Matthew-Etherington-007.jpg

Matthew going through his paces with the rest of the lads

Now that is out of the way, i will speak to the first-team players one by one and get there opinions of the season and my management ways. At the end of the day, they're the ones that make you the manager you are so their opinion means a lot to me. Here are some of the replies i got when i asked
'How do you reckon our season is going so far, how do you feel about me and my tactics etc. Anything i need to improve on?'

Ryan Shawcross ( Captain )

Our season is going brilliant, we are performing above expectations, yet you have kept our feet on the ground and get the lads stable and not ahead of their selves. Tactically, we play our best football since i have joined, as we are keeping it on the ground and playing around opponents and getting more goals instead of ramming through the opponents and giving our silly free-kicks etc.

Jonathan Walters

This season i am disappointed to not be starting as many, however the last month i have been given a chance and i am grateful for you doing that. Ever since you have arrived, the lads work rate is much better and it gets everyone in to the game without any passengers. I hope we can meet expectations and beyond this season as you,the staff and the boys deserve a great season after the first half we have had so far.

Day 2 of the Bahrain holiday

We have a match against local side Muharraq, i am playing lads that i haven't really played this season as they can have a run out. I expect a win and will be assessing their determination and attitude throughout the match and will be looking for the players to shine and run the match.

150px-Muharraq.png

Friendly Match
Muharraq 1 vs 7 Stoke City
Crouch, Huth, Cahill, Jerome(2), Tonge, Delap

Happy with the lads performance today on a very hot January day in Bahrain. we achieved exactly what i wanted and Jerome and Delap particularly impressed as they were a danger through out and their determination to win the ball made me happy.
MOM Cameron Jerome

Day 3 of the Bahrain holiday

Last day today, we leave at 8pm local time tonight. The morning session will consist of ball work, mainly keeping possession and skill circle. In the afternoon the lads and i will go Go-Karting to bond and have a laugh as they have worked hard. we had the vote and Go-Karting was the result. Looking forward to it to be honest.

Afterwards

What a laugh! i didn't do very well, didn't expect Robert Huth to be a class act with a Kart. Overall i think the holiday was a great experience and the team seems closer then ever. We are all packed and ready to leave. i will express my aims for the month and we will all set targets for each other.

January update coming up after my football match.