Going to try get the League update up tonight! Sorry about being slow, i have been out all night

We only have three League games this month, so I will update them three then make a big in-depth report on the Fa Cup and then a season review

May’12

View attachment 225849

Commentator: With only three games to go until the end of the season, Stoke will be looking for a win here to finish well in the league but also gaining valuable confidence ahead of their Fa Cup Final appearance in three days time!

Dressing Room
Burrows: Come on lads! Lets go out there and perform like I know we can perform and scare Sunderland away from Wembley. A win here will put us in a good position to come 7th or possibly 6th in the league in the end.

Match Day 36

Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Norwich City

Niang

Good win and a valuable 3 points earned today! We controlled the match and were unlucky not to score more. I hope this will give us some confidence for the Final in couple days time!
MOM Mbaye Niang

Match Day 37

Chelsea 2 vs. 1 Stoke City
Huth

A spirited defeat against much better opposition and with most of the team being tired with this being our 3rd game in 6 days, you cant blame them! Howwever we did play good and positives will be taken from the match and worked upon before the game against Liverpool - the battle for 7th and 8th.
MOM Mbaye Niang

Match Day 38

Stoke City 3 vs. 1 Liverpool
Niang(3)

Brilliant way to finish the season, winning this game means we finish the league in 7th place! Which was my expectation right at the start! Highlight of the match was defiantly the hat trick for Mbaye Niang! Well done young man.
MOM Mbaye Niang

Match Of The Month

View attachment 225851

Player Of The Month

Mbaye Niang
View attachment 225853

Burrows’ View
With only 4 matches being played this month, I am delighted with the outcome. The last game of the season topped my season off for me with a great win against Liverpool! Brilliant lads for your hard work this season, and I expect more of the same next year as well! Very proud.

Going to do the Fa cup final tonight, or at least start it!

Will defiantly up by tomorrow. Also a big season review will be up as well tomorrow, will be a busy day!

Niang is brilliant. He's amazing and he'll be amazing for you bud. I've just update mine mate feel free to comment.

FA Cup Final’12
View attachment 225861

Preview

Stoke City will be going into this match looking for their Fa Cup trophy after coming agonisingly close last year! Whilst Sunderland will be looking for their 3rd Fa cup title!
Tonight’s match will be a close game as both teams are on top form and will be really up for this
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Club’s Fa Cup History

Stoke City

Runner up
: 2010-12

Semi finalists: 1998-99, 1970-71(3rd place) 1971-72(4th place)

Sunderland

Winners
: 1937,1973

Runner up: 1913,1992

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Route To The Final

Stoke City

View attachment 225862

Sunderland

View attachment 225863

Players To Watch
View attachment 225864
Jonathan Walters

Appearances: 6

Goals: 6
Assists : 1

View attachment 225865
Nicklas Bendtner

Appearances: 7

Goals: 4
Assists: 1

Match and interviews and Season review up tomorrow!
Still going strong guys? Any feedback?

View attachment 225866

Breaking News: Burrows has been offered the Olympic Great Britain U23's team for this summer!

View attachment 225867

Stoke City manager Jake burrows has today been offered the Great British U23 Olympic by Fabio Capello. Sky Sources suggest that he has been given a few days to think about the summer job on the table.

Our Reporters caught up with Jake as he left the stadium for what would of been the last time until after a two week holiday, this is what Jake had to say

View attachment 225868

'I am delighted to be offered the job as it is a very honorable job,however i need to take in all factors before deciding whether i take the job or not. As i know it will interrupt with Pre-season training etc. I will be holding a press conference soon to tell you all my decision. Good Day!'

What do you reckon i should do? take it and have a bash.
if so what 3 over age players should i take?

What do you reckon i should do? take it and have a bash.
if so what 3 over age players should i take?

I was pompey manager and had just won the league. I took the job and won the olympics beaing brazil 4-2 with my 3 over 23 players being rooney,bale and parker. After winning this i was offered jobs at liverpool and tottenham so it could open a few doors up for you if you choose to leave stoke. Personally i think you should stick it out and get them a top 4 finish it seems you have a good enough squad. Plus anytime i leave a team i always regret it!!!

I took Rooney,Bale and Glen Johnson unfortunately My assistant picked the squad as my game kept holidaying randomly:(I would replace G.Johnson with Parker like Smoggy90 said.I got 4th place after Spain beat me on penalties.Andy 'Donkey' Carrol was amazing top scorer with 8 goals!Any way I would definitely take the job;)(on that save I quit Chelsea after winning the FA cup an are now in charge of Watford who are bottom of the championshipXD

I took Rooney, bale and hart as my 3, Smithies was injured and i didnt trust the other GK's

Thanks, just doing the last part of the final then the Season review! should be up hour or so!

View attachment 226011

The Match

Commentator: Welcome to Wembley for this years Fa Cup final clash between Stoke City and Sunderland. Today’s match will be a tight one for sure as both teams have been in great form coming into the final and look to finish the year with English footballs main competition prize.

The big match kicks off in less than 10 minutes so lets have a look at the starting line ups.

Stoke City
Sunderland

View attachment 226012 View attachment 226013 

Stoke City

Stoke have in form Begovic in goal and looks to be in top form for this match.

At the back they have Collins, Captain Shawcross, Huth and Wilson. For the main part of their season, stoke have had to thank their defenders for their performances defending and attacking, with all four of them coming up with important goals in matches.

In midfield they have tireless central duo Palacios and Thiago a 15m signing at the beginning of the season. Veteran Pires is in once again another final after seeing two with stoke to add amongst the amount he had with Arsenal. Pennant who has been the clubs top assister with 19 assists.

Up front they have 17 year old Mbaye Niang, who quite frankly has been none other than superb since his arrival at the Britannia stadium. Also Jonathan Walters, the teams top scorer is leading the team to the net in recent weeks.

Sunderland

Sunderland have Westwood in goal, after seeing him do so well in recent weeks as he has kept important clean sheets to help Sunderland back up the table.

In defence Richardson, kilgallon, Bramble, Bardsley will be looking to keep Walters and Niang at bay with so super strong defending as they have shown this season.

Boka, Gardener, Diame, Elmohamady make up the midfield and will be looking to pass the ball around and tire the opposition, and maybe claim a goal or two from that.

Up front top form Cisse and Bendtner will be looking to race through the Stoke city defence today.

Commentator:
The players are out and ready. Let’s get the game under way!

Kick off

5min:
Bendtner injury! Shawcross collided with him, however he looks to be getting up fine.

9min: Thiago plays the ball forward for Niang, he Shoots! SAVE
12min: Thiago trys again with a through ball and finds Niang, he trys to place it, he SCORES! 1-0 Stoke
25min: Corner to Sunderland, Boka swings it in, header by Kilgannon and he scores it! 1-1 25 minutes played.
36min: Bendtner finds himself in loads of space, he turns and shoots! Save by Begovic, what a reaction save!

View attachment 226014

Half Time

47min:
Wilson flights in the free-kick! Ooohh, save by the keeper, ever so close!

61min: Thiago is injured after a strong challenge. Stoke look like they are getting Tonge to replace him.
72min: Niang has found himself free once again, he let’s loose! Crossbar, so unlucky for the youngster there!
90min: With the game nearing an end, Thsabalala with a chance! Just wide

Full Time Extra Time

102min:
Bendtner has wiggled free and looks to shoot, Save! Begovic has been in good form today! Good job as well.

105min: Looks like the game will go all the way as nobody has had any real chances so far in extra time.

Extra Time Half Time

106min: Cisse has run free, strikes the ball with a lot of power. But goes miles wide!
120min: That’s it! The game will be decided on penalties, where form goes out the window, it’s just down to composure and sheer luck from now on!

Full Time Penalties

View attachment 226015

• [*=center]Higginbotham

[*=center]Wilson

[*=center]Niang
    [*=center]Pires
    [*=center]Palacios
    [*=center]Begovic
    [*=center]Walters

• [*=center]Tshabalala
    [*=center]Bendtner
    [*=center]Cisse
    [*=center]Elmohamady
    [*=center]O’shea
    [*=center]Kilgallon
    [*=center]Bardsley

Stoke City 1 vs 1 Sunderland

5-4 pens
Niang

Commentator: Stoke have won it! Stoke City have done the double. In what certainly was a close fought match, the potters have come out on top! Burrows will be happy with his team’s performance this season. With nobody expecting them to go beyond 5th round, they go and ****** win it! Congratulations.

View attachment 226017

Interview

Spokesman: Welcome, here we have Jake Burrows to answer a few post-match questions.
(Enter Burrows) (Massive Applause)

Burrows:
Hi everyone! I am going to make it snappy as we have a few celebrations to get up to! How does it feel?

Reporter:Firstly,Congratulations on winning the double! how do you feel?

Burrows: Absolutely fantastic, a real proud achievement! At the beginning I was hoping for quarter - finals with Stoke, but to get to the final let alone win it, I am ecstatic with the lads.

Reporter:
You surprised everyone with how well you did, considering it’s your first season with a proffesional club. What do you have to say?

Burrows:
At the start of the season, I never expected to do as well as I, we have done. We set targets with the chairman and set the wheels rolling and from then on we played out of our socks and eventually got the rewards.

Reporter:
You have been offered the U23 Great Britain team for the Olympics, Are you going to accept the job?

Burrows:
Well, I am glad to announce that I am taking the job, and look forward to the summer. I have looked at the possibility of Pre-season being messy however I have a solution and everything will be fine and normal.

Reporter:
The rules allow three over-age players, do you know your preferred three?

Burrows:
I do have about 10 in mind that I would like, and it all depends on clubs, and fitness etc. We’ll have to see! Thank you for your time, I would like to thank the chairman for trusting me in taking the Stoke City job in the first place, the staff for their commitment and time put towards the club but mostly to the players for their talent, time, commitment and dedication this season, I am very proud.

How was that everyone? I hope it was good, Season review coming up next!

Winner:
Manchester United

Runner - up: Manchester City

Relegated
: QPR, Wigan, Newcastle

Champions League :
Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Tottenham

Euro Cup: Chelsea(4th)Everton(5th)Stoke(Fa + Carling Cup)

Most Goals:
Manchester United - 107 Goals

Conceded: Manchester City, Manchester United - 27 Goals
Overachiever: Stoke City
Underperformer: Newcastle

Top Scorer:
Wayne Rooney - 37 Goals

Most Assists: Luka Modric, Darijo Srna - 17 Assists
Avg Rating: Wayne Rooney - 7.89
Golden Glove: Pepe Reina - 16 Clean Sheets
Signing Of The Season: Mbaye Niang ( Stoke City)
Worst Signing: Antolin Alcaraz ( West Brom)

Footballer Of The Year:
Wayne Rooney

Player’s Player Of The Year: Luka Modric
Young Player Of The Year: Javier Hernandez
Manager Of The Year: Jake Burrows

Winner:
Stoke City

Runner up: Sunderland

Most Goals:
Stoke City - 16 Goals

Top Scorer:
Fernando Torres - 8 Goals

Most Assists: Jon-Paul McGovern - 5 Assists
Man Of The Tournament: Fernando Torres - 9.80

Winner:
Stoke City

Runner up: Tottenham

Most Goals:
Blackpool - 15 Goals

Top Scorer:
Nwankwo Kanu - 5 Goals

Most Assists: Kevan Hurst
Man Of The Tournament: Jonathan Walters

Champions League

Winner:
Manchester United

Runner up: Arsenal

Euro Cup

Winner:
Tottenham

Runner up: Villarreal

View attachment 226080

Top News: Stoke Have Offered Burrows Contract Extension!
BBC sources can announce that Stoke City Chairman Peter Coates has offered a new 4 year contract worth £33,500 a week!

View attachment 226081

We caught up with Peter this afternoon:

‘ We have offered Jake a new contract as his managerial skills are in the right place and we look to be going places with him at the reigns. Last season he met and above expectations set for the year. We are very proud to have a manager like him at our club, and can only wish that he will accept our offer.’

View attachment 226082

We are yet to speak to Jake however news inside the Stoke City FC have disclosed that he is ready to accept the offer. However there has been rumours suggesting that Burrows and Coates were having a little disagreement with the transfer budget for the Pre-Season window. Which could slow down proceedings.

**********************************************************************************

Hope everyone is enjoying! Will have Friendly updates tomorrow.
And then maybe the Olympics all together in one.​

View attachment 226458

Olympic 18-man Squad Announced!
Manager Jake Burrows has released the list of players that he will be taking to the 2012 Olympics with him

View attachment 226459

Goalkeepers:

Joe Hart
Alex Smithies

Defenders:

Steven Caulker
Phil Jones
Jack Robinson
Chris Smalling
Kyle Walker
Danny Wilson

Midfielder:

Gareth Bale
Alex Oxlade - Chamberlain
Steven Gerrard
Aaron Ramsey
Jack Rodwell
Jack Wilshire

Forwards:

Wayne Rooney
Daniel Sturridge
Theo Walcott
Danny Welbeck

Great Britain are expected to do well in the Olympics in two weeks time and manager Jake has expressed his hopes of making it the semis at least.

‘ I am very much looking forward to taking Great Britain to the Olympics as this is a personal aspiration to manage a national team especially my own and at the Olympics makes it even more special. I am aiming for semi - finals as this is a very realistic target and we have a squad worthy and got the potential.’

Pre - season Updates tomorrow or tonight, as my mother is in hospital so I am at my gran parents so will struggle tonight. Sorry! Will defiantly have one up tomorrow! Any feedback guys will be a real boost and any constructive criticism anyone?

Update later on guys... Sorry about being slow last 2 days, mum in hospital and am rushing around like crazy! Dont lose interest as i will soon be constantly updating as usual :)