Update tomorrow guys, had homework to do! Hope you all are enjoying it and maybe i may get SOTW this week ;)
Always writing with a smile as this is best thing i have created in ages! Come On You Potters!

Hey guys, is there anything you would like to see in this story? anything will be taken on board and i will look into adding to my story. Cheers guys :), i will try get both January and February up tomorrow :)

Maybe a monthly league table? (sorry jut checked and there's STILL a uploading problem)

January'13

fa+cup+_logo_(livesoccertv).jpg

3rd Round
Burnley 0 vs 1 Stoke City
Cisse

A somewhat close match but we came out on top in the end and that's all that matters, a great performance but was let down with our ability to score goals.
MOM Papiss Cisse

barclay-premier-league-logo-wallpaper-football.jpg

Match Day 19
Man United 1 vs 0 Stoke City

We were unlucky today lads, don't let your heads go down. We played well and could of got a point at least out of this match however it was not to be. we were on game short of the 30 games unbeaten in all competitions just to rub salt into our wounds even more.
MOM Michael Tonge

Match Day 20
Bolton 1 vs 2 Stoke City
Cahill, Drenthe

Good win today to get our form back on track, i am happy to see the lads with their heads held high and not beating themselves up over the loss of United earlier this week.A goal from Roysten topped off a fine display from the potters,well done

MOM Roysten Drenthe

carlingcup.jpg

Semi - Final 1st Leg
Stoke City 2 vs 1 Man United
Tonge, Cisse

Good performance from the lads today and got a great victory ready to give us an advantage in the second leg. However i am a bit gutted with letting in an away goal, which will i hope not matter, however it could come and sting us on the ****.
MOM Papiss Cisse

barclay-premier-league-logo-wallpaper-football.jpg

Match Day 21
Stoke City 2 vs 0 Aston Villa
Cahill, Shawcross

A confident and assured display from the lads as we picked up a precious win and moved further away from Arsenal and keeping it tight with Manchester united as they have a match in hand. The Defenders showed the Forwards how to score today as the two centre halfs scored both goals. Well done lads.
MOM Ryan Shawcross

Match Day 22
Stoke City 5 vs 1 Reading
Walters(4) Wilson

I cant really explain when all i need to say is that we were 4-0 up ( all goals from Walters ) in the 13th minute mark. Well done lads, them early goals sure helped and we dominated the match through out and got given a nice win and 3 points. Well done boys, lets keep it up!
MOM Matthew Etherington

Match Day 23
Fulham 2 vs 2 Stoke City
Cisse, Etherington

Very disappointed in the team from this, we were two - nil up and went and blew it, with the equalizer coming from an Own Goal with was a bit unlucky.
MOM Matthew Etherington

carlingcup.jpg

Semi - Final 2nd Leg
Man United (3) 2 vs 0 (2) Stoke City

Very unlucky today, well to be honest we did play poor and just couldn't get into our stride. However our performance in this years competition has been excellent and maybe we will be back to win it again next year
MOM Marc Wilson

Player Of The Month
Matthew Etherington

Matthew-Etherington_2683219.jpg

Burrows' View

We had a good month out there to be honest. we are still top of the league which is absolutely amazing. However i am slightly disappointed with our loss to united however it was expected and we put in a tough fight to the end of our cup run. Well done lads, lets go out there same again in February and scrape clear at the top.

Sorry was late,very busy after school. Everyone still enjoying it? i know i ask a lot but it is very nice to know :)

sky-sports-transfer-centre.png

English League Transfer Update

Biggest Spenders: Manchester United were the biggest spenders of the January Window with a spend of around 36 and a half million pounds spent on players.This includes flamboyant midfielder Witsel , who arrived from Benfica for a reported £20 million fee.

Most Active Team:
Were Grimsby Town, the cash strapped team from Lincolnshire adding an additional of 5 players to their team.
Overall it was quite a quiet window, with not many key signings to be told of. Here are some of the main ones;

• [*=left]Stefan Savic joined Benfica for a fee believed to be £11.5 million
    [*=left]Raul Merieles left Chelsea to join rich club Paris St Germain in a six and a half million pound sum.
    [*=left]Yann M'vila to Arsenal for around £14m

raul_meireles.jpg

​Raul at a press conference in Paris

View attachment 228299

Breaking News: Burrows offered Nigeria Job!

Stoke City boss Jake Burrows has been offered the chance to manage African team Nigeria on their Quest to qualify for the 2012 World Cup. It is unclear at this present time, whether he will take the job or not as it does seem a long way from his normal day to day life.

View attachment 228301

Nigeria's Association have come out with ' It is true, we have offered Jake Burrows the chance to take our team forward. He looks the a great manager and suitable to take the team forward. However we are not 100% certain Jake will take the job as he has other commitments to attend to.'
We are yet to hear from Stoke City about whether they know if Jake will take the job.

View attachment 228321
Maigari talking to the press yesterday

If he does take the job it will mean him heading over to Africa to train and compete with them. He will still be aloud to be at Stoke City however it will be a tough task, and without any indication that Burrows was interested in taking a national team, everyone is unsure of the possibility of the appointment

Last edited:
View attachment 228333

Burrows rejects Nigeria job!

View attachment 228335

Jake Burrows has today announced that we has rejected the offer of becoming Nigeria manager. He states that his reasons behind it was , due to Stoke commitments and the long travelling wouldn't help. here is his statement;

View attachment 228334

' I am here to tell you that i have formally rejected the job off of Nigerian Head coach (manager). The reason for this is that the next few months are a very busy and important time in Stoke as we look to finish strongly in the league. Also travel is rather stretchy and it will include me going out for about 5 days at a time. which is going to be costly at the end of the season. Therefore i will not take up any National job offers until at least the end of the season. Thankyou'

All Nigerian Maigari had to say was ' i am obviously gutted at not getting Jake to accept the offer however i accept the reasons for it and will continue my search as a replacement candidate.

February update coming tomorrow guys! wrote it all then it deleted. straight up tomorrow along with march! Thanks guys.​

February’13

View attachment 228431

4th Round
Crystal Palace 1 vs. 2 Stoke City
Johnson, Drenthe

We got the win and that’s all that matters, there were spells of first class passing like we have been playing, yet there were parts I was disappointed in. However overall I am fine and we are through to the 5th round against Leicster!
MOM Adam Johnson

View attachment 228432

Match Day 24
Stoke City 0 vs. 0 Man United

We were playing the Red Devils for the fourth time in about a month with already 1 win and 2 losses, we were at home and the lads looked in great shape this week in training and there was a real zip around the place. I am pleased with the result as it is a tough game and we were maybe quite fortunate. However it has kept the distance between us two which I am happy about.
MOM Asmir Begovic

Match Day 25
Stoke City 2 vs. 0 Norwich City
Palacios, Johnson

Good win from the lads today and we looked great as our ‘ Stokelona’ performance came through today and we played superb. Well done lads, let’s keep our form going and not get complacent and cocky.
MOM Wilson Palacios

Match Day 26
Sunderland 0 vs. 2 Stoke City
Walters, Cisse

A good win today, it was tight and they had a penalty shout turned down, which was quite fortunate. Our second came in the 95th minute after a quick breakaway by Cisse and slotting it into the corner, truly fantastic player!
MOM Papiss Cisse

View attachment 228433

1st Knockout Round 1st Leg
Rubin 1 vs. 1 Stoke City
Huth

We went in to this match as underdogs and came our with a vital away goal, we should of won the match, but instead we let in a goal in the last minute which was a shame. However we got the away goal which I wanted and are going into the return trip at home with a slight advantage.
MOM Ryan Shawcross

1 Knockout Round 2nd Leg
Stoke City 4 vs. 0 Rubin
Cisse, Walters, Palacios, Niang

What a win! We’re through to the next round of the cup. We played excellent and we got the result after some hard work. We play Schalke in the next round, which will be a very tough however we will try do our best.
MOM Papiss Cisse

Player Of The Month

View attachment 228434
His performances this month were superb and get us in games. Well done Asmir!

Match Of The Month

View attachment 228435

February League Table

View attachment 228436

Burrows’ View

Brilliant this month, we are still in the Fa Cup, Euro Cup and top of the league. It will be a tough run-in in the next few months and some really important fixtures to play. Hopefully the lads will carry on their form and play the way they have played all season long.

March Coming up soon!

just read all of this mate, really really like it, keep it up :) clearly one of the best stories on the sit ATM, can you have a quick check of my Wigan one, interest seems to have died in it at the moment