Guys, i've had training, so maybe be able to get update on tonight, but have loads of matches, and ideas what they would like to see in the story etc? like twists and stuff??

View attachment 232508
The Special Gone

Real Madrid have decided to fire self proclaimed ‘Special One’ Jose Mourinho after finding themselves in a bad position in the league. The Real Madrid board had warned Mourinho that he was very much going to get the sack unless results improve, however they never and following their recent defeat will now be looking for a new manager.

View attachment 232509

The bookies have been taking bets with the favourite being Stoke City manager Jake Burrows, who fans believe could be tempted to leave for sunny Spain. Other high profile managers include; Antonio Conte, Martin Jol and Claudio Ranieri.

Burrows has yet to respond to the speculation however we believe if any offer did occur then it will test Jake on whether or not he will stick with his word of staying with Stoke until at least the end of his Contract.

View attachment 232511

Peter Coates, Stoke City Chairman gave us a few words ’We will try with all our might to keep Jake here at the Britannia Stadium, he is one of the most talented young managers around so we knew there was going to be interest in him, however at the moment he is the Stoke manager and for our sakes, will hopefully be here for the remainder of his contract.’

Update later!!:D

View attachment 232571

Burrows ‘ NO, NO and NO!’

Stoke City manager Jake Burrows has left the fans in delight as he rejected the job off of manager Spanish giants Real Madrid, in favour of staying at the Potters!

It is to be believed that Madrid offered Burrows 58k a week to take charge, with a £120m transfer budget to delve his hands on, yet the Grimsby-born manager declined.

View attachment 232572

Fans are delighted at Burrows’ decision and have expressed their views to the local paper ‘Stoke Express’

Young fan Kieran Riley has said ‘ I am delighted! Burrows is the best in the world, I knew he wouldn’t go to Madrid, yes they are a flash and very talented club, however he has done wonders here and is going to go down as a legend of the Potters in years to come!’

Mike Davies, 48 says ‘I think Jake is a fantastic manager and is still very young and a lot to learn however the way he has transferred Stoke into a passing team instead of hoof and snap kind of team is none other than superb, full credit goes to him

Michelle Rodgers, 27 ‘ I have been a city fan since I was younger and I have never imagined they would do this well, I admit I had my doubts when Jake Burrows came in as he was young and knew to professional management, however he has defied the odds and proved everybody wrong, 6 trophies and a league title isn’t too bad in 2 and a half years, is it?’

View attachment 232578

Woop! Rejected it, hows the story going guys??

November’13

View attachment 232586

Match Day 9
Manchester City 1 vs. 1 Stoke City
Cisse

A good and spirited draw against city today, and it is a well earned point as well! The lads pressed on to get the winner near the end and were unlucky, however we were on the back foot most of the match. Well played lads, still unbeaten and going strong!
MOM Asmir Begovic

View attachment 232587

Group Match 4
Standard 1 vs. 3 Stoke City
Thiago(2), Cisse

Great win, it’s now four wins out of four in our FIRST champions league appearance. To top it all off, we have now qualified to the 1st Knockout Round, well done lads fantastic effort as usual! A good performance and result to match will make us finish 1st which will be fantastic!
MOM Thiago

View attachment 232586

Match Day 10
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Tottenham
Shawcross

Great win, very hard opponents. Believe it or not, this is my first victory over Tottenham! A very hard thought effort from the lads, we played it around beautifully at times , excellent, Redknapp said before the match that he hated the way we play, maybe that’s because we’re good at it and win!
MOM Ryan Shawcross

Match Day 11
Stoke City 3 vs. 0 Southampton
Shawcross, Walters, Van Der Vaart

Good Win, played superb football and deserved to win! We even hit the woodwork three times, so it could have been more! Nevertheless we got the win and a clean sheet to match, well done lads. Keep up the good work!
MOM Ryan Shawcross

Match Day 12
Wigan Athletic 0 vs. 2 Stoke City
Shawcross(2)

Well done lads, hard battle won. It put us back top for a few hours. Be proud of your performance today and in training we will work on our dead ball situations a bit more, as I find it worrying when it comes to free-kicks nothing really happens. However great team performance. Stokelona cam out to play once again this afternoon!
MOM Ryan Shawcross

View attachment 232587

Group Match 5
Stoke City 0 vs. 0 Bayern Munich

Yes lads! That draw has pretty much put us top, as long as we get the result against Apoel then we are fine! Brilliant performance lads, still unbeaten in the champions league, in a group that was supposed to be quite even, but instead we dominated it. All the team played their part and we got a result that’s good enough!
MOM Timothee Kolodziejczak

View attachment 232586

Match Day 13
Reading 2 vs. 3 Stoke City
Niang(2), OG

I am disappointed with the goals we let in, as I felt the team let them selves down as they just went sloppy and careless. However we got the three points, and finally after over ten hours of football, Mbaye scored! Great too see the young lad smile again!
MOM Mbaye Niang

Player Of The Month
Ryan Shawcross
View attachment 232588

Match Of The Month

View attachment 232589

League Table
View attachment 232590
Played an extra game, which you’ll see next month, forgot to PS before the last match

Burrows’ View

A great month, getting some fantastic results, so far we are flying through the group stage of the Champions league, I hope we get a good draw in the next round! The Month was finished off with me winning the Manager Of The Month award, Niang with the Young Player Of The Month award, and also winning Goal Of The Month!

************************************************************​

Last edited:

View attachment 232591

Goal Of The Month; Van Der Vaart

Tireless midfielder Rafael Van Der Vaart claimed Goal Of The Month this November after he scored a peach of a goal vs. Southampton in a league encounter.

[video=youtube;0BJDtE-cppI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BJDtE-cppI&list=UU4TWYDp9PfVz8uQBBOGi4sQ&index=1&feature =plcp[/video]

Van Der Vaart skipped through a couple of defenders whilst driving towards the box before unleashing a power curl past the keeper into the back of the net!

Best show you the Goal Of The Month!!

Please leave feedback for me guys J

wLwfkwqoSqAZQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

edit: you cant seem to paste pics here....

Is everyone seeing my pictures okay? I'll check on my other computer not logged on Sewell, working for everyone else??

how difficult was it to reject that madrid offer? ;)
I'll be honest , very! However. I don't believe in leaving a club half way throuGh season also 'A Potters Story' is a potters story unless I asked the moderator to change it... We'll have to wait and see, what would everyone like to see etc? I'll enjoy writing this story whatever happens :) I do love stoke though! Update soon guys!

December’13

View attachment 232944

Quarter - Final
Stoke City 1 vs. 0 Swansea City
Walters

Not the best performance from the lads however we got the result and are through to the semi final and look forward to playing West Bromwich Albion for a place in the final. Well done lads, lets get back to business in the next match
MOM Jonathan Walters

View attachment 232945

Match Day 14
Stoke City 3 vs. 0 Sunderland
Drenthe, Cahill, Lezzi

That’s a performance I expected, the lads were brilliant, we deserved the win and got it with brilliant effort, a thoroughly deserved three points, well done lads! Keep up the good work.
MOM Roysten Drenthe

View attachment 232946

Group Match 6
Apoel 1 vs. 5 Stoke City
Huth, Niang, Etherington, Crouch, Palacios

What a way to finish of the group stage! It’s left us unbeaten in the group, well done lads! We started off bright and went in at half time 2-0 up, no disrespect to Apoel, but I thought the game was won and we had dominated the possession with 63% going in at half time, so I decided to put Begovic on the pitch, up front… We then went on to continue dominated and at the final whistle the away crowd went mad! Well done lads.
MOM Matthew Etherington

View attachment 232945

Match Day 15
Aston Villa 1 vs. 2 Stoke City
Niang(2)

Great win today, we were comfortably winning 2-0 until they scored and the lads looked nervous up until the final whistle, however we still played well and passed the Villa team off the park!
MOM Mbaye Niang

Match Day 16
Stoke City 2 vs. 0 Blackburn
Drenthe, Cisse

Another three points, and a good win today against a surprisingly tough Rovers team. The lads played their bets once again and put everything into getting the win and came away with the win!
MOM Papiss Cisse

Match Day 17
Fulham 2 vs. 4 Stoke City
Niang(2), Cisse, Lennon

Great win today from the lads, it was a hard thought battle but we got the win in the end and continue our unbeaten run. Well done lads, you have been playing very well recently and expect it to continue!
MOM Mbaye Niang

Match Day 18
Stoke City 3 vs. 1 West Bromwich
Niang, Cisse, Pennant

The pre-view of the Carling cup semi final clash finished in a strong win for our side and we looked very confident on the ball once again! All throughout the match Van Der Vaart and Palacios would take the ball in their stride and dictate play as it went along
MOM Jermaine Pennant

Player Of The Month
Mbaye Niang
View attachment 232947

Match Of The Month

View attachment 232948

League Table

View attachment 232949

Burrows’ View

What a month! Six out of six wins for the lads and they thoroughly deserved going top by 4 points , brilliant effort once again. Mbaye was fantastic and the young lad deservedly got Young Player Of The Month for the second week! Another second in a row, is I won the Manager Of The Month for the second month running! MOTM are like buses, wait ages for one then two come along at once!

View attachment 232951
World Team Of The Year Award; Stoke Player part of it!

The Team of the year award has been announced, representing 8 different teams.

Barcelona have two(2) players: Xavi and Messi
Real Madrid two(2) also: Casillas and Marcelo
Manchester City two(2): Kompany and Hazard
Paris St Germain, one(1): Pastore
Borussia Dortmund: Gotze
Stoke City, one: Shawcross
Inter Milan: Maicon
Ac Milan: Ibrahimovic

View attachment 232952

Stoke City manager, Jake Burrows has expressed his delight at one of his players being voted for the team of the year ‘Ryan has worked hard over the year and had a fantastic season, he deserved the credit and I’m sure he’ll be having a little bit of a gloat to the rest of the team but he’s the kind of guy that wont let It get to his head!’

right, i've been thinking ; i dont want any of you guys thinking i'm not really bothered about the story because i dont update every half hour etc. i try get as much updates as i can, and i love thinking up plots for you guys as it's for your entertainment as well as mine. Most of the time i cant really get on my laptop to do an update but i do as much as i can, i have last week at school so i will get a update everyday this week like i normally do but during the holidays i will try do loads for you :D
sorry about the paragraph just dont want none of you too lose interest or get bored!!! just writing up new update should be up within hour or so :D!

I don't really mind if the updates are every 3 days or something as long as they come out