Haha excellent! I think Dunc will get along fine with il presidente Mr. B.

Bunga Bunga.

Marry me.

Been told by one lad they love me and now offers for marriage, am i giving off some sort of subliminal gay message through my updates? lol

I hope that just means you have enjoyed reading the story so far :p

Fantastic updates once again mate, really enjoying it! Fancy taking a wee looky at mine?

Been told by one lad they love me and now offers for marriage, am i giving off some sort of subliminal gay message through my updates? lol

I hope that just means you have enjoyed reading the story so far :p

or maybe both ;)

Nice read. :) good laugh, and I make an appearance, got to be awesome ;)

Nice read. :) good laugh, and I make an appearance, got to be awesome ;)

Plenty more to come from you and your rogue ways Mr Dunc ;)

Might get a few more matches updated tonight, starting with the Roma result!

hahhaa, Joe this is pure quality mate :) "shining his glass legs, wants to make an impression" lol! I barely read stories as I dont have the time, but this has been bookmarked, its brilliant!

Thanks for the job offer as well!

hahhaa, Joe this is pure quality mate :) "shining his glass legs, wants to make an impression" lol! I barely read stories as I dont have the time, but this has been bookmarked, its brilliant!

Thanks for the job offer as well!

Haha glad your enjoying it mate! How could I turn down a scout that wanted 8 Gold and pancakes? lol

Also, thanks for all the likes people, was not expecting anything on this thread today as I didn't get chance to update it last night. Came on this morning to a load of new "likes" :)

I will deffo be updating tonight though as I'm not going out or anything. Plus I'm planning a 2nd formation, any ideas? Got to be a bit "odd"! I may even recreate my "Libero Labido" tactic from last year!

I have never done a story before but I'm quite enjoying this. Just keep involved on the thread otherwise I will probably get bored. I barely have an attention span, a bit like an ADHD kid living on Dr Pepper, Lucozade and sherbert dips.

GK
LB(in line with SW), CB, DM, RM..
LB(normal position), DM, CM, RW
LWB, CM

Sorta like diagonal lines across the pitch.

Aha yeah try that one.

Try the defensive one.. you might like it ;)

View attachment 208863
Out played them, out classed them but didn't outscore them. MOTM was actually Zambrotta, that cocaine I put in his old man medicine seemed to work. Wont tell him I did that though, some of these players are right primiadonnas!

View attachment 208864
Boateng with another great goal. The MOTM was Abbiati who rushed of his line like a man posessed a bunch of times. Although I couldnt see what happened wach time he did this as the lights bounced of his bald noggin and blinded me. Thats probably what happened to the strikers coming to think about it, no wonder he had a stormer.

View attachment 208865
A Pato 10 min double sorted this out. Gattuso got sent of because he did a classic "Jake the Snake" style DDT on Miccoli, ******* cracking move really, specially cracking to Miccolis neck.

View attachment 208867
Alot of bookings, mainly from Bologna, rough ***** they are. Look at all their bookings! 2 more than us. Dirty tossers. Not rough enough for my lads though! Taiwo with the MOTM performance, skinned their team over and over, just look at his profile grin, cheeky chap aint he!

View attachment 208868
Another goal from Boateng, he has been class in the box to box role, 0 assits but a very good amount of goals so I cant ask much more.

View attachment 208870
Just set up a second formation, going to wait until they players get used to it and Silva gets comfortable in the Libero position.

I let the team know how impressed I have been, Silva has been a rock at the back even on his own. I may try and start Cassano more from now on. I went to the local DIY shop and bough some polly filler.e

"For ***** sake Antonio, have this" I said

"What the **** is this?" Cassano replied, staring at the box infront of him confused.

"Polly filler, smear it over your cheeks and fill those ******* crators in for gods sake, your a millionaire, make an effort"

Cassano shrugged his shoulder, seemed like he agreed.

"And put this over the top, its Boots Own foundation, just dont use it in the rain or you will drip more than ya wifes minge at the sight of me" I said as I winked. but I don't think he was really listening, he had the trowel out squinting in concentration. I left him to it.