An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

haha this is my man utd team 1st season :D

Untitled-154.jpg

4.jpg

so far lost only 1 game which was in league cup with youngsrers oitherr than that i have been unbeatble..

ask for screenshots :)

nice guys :) worm, how is the tactic working for you? what possesion % are you getting? I would like to see some of your best games using that tactic if possible? also the amount of passess you get?

all in all, great stuff guys and cheers Beadstarr :) glad to help, look forward to your updates

Hi Raikan.

Tactics has been very good! Just changed to the new AMC version so the squad is still getting used to it. Possession has been around 60% upwards with it reaching 70+% for some games. Here are some of my best games after changing to this new tactics.

View attachment 207193View attachment 207196View attachment 207198View attachment 207200

Hi raikan this is my tactic and some more screenshots...ask if you need some more....

Untitled-155.jpg

4656544.jpg

kok.jpg

hey.
i cant seem to find Valdir De Moraes
in my game even after i tried searching for him is it got to do with my database?

So, Ferdinand and I had a clash, I told him I would get him loaned out, has not happened and now he wants to be transfer listed and I guess that is fine since he does not want to be a coach. I don't play him att all since I rotate Jones/Smalling/Evans.

Also, at the end of this season, first season, I really want to buy Bale, Walcott and Neymar, highly doubt it will happen since that will cost me a slight fortune.

****** **** XbeastMx them 3 will cost yo a BOMB as Spurs an Arsenal will not really want to sell to a rival club and Neymar is a Bomb anyway lol:)

HELP PLEASE!!

on a previous save i was using a 451 formation which allowed my lone poacher to score 60+ goals in only 30 appearances. then somehow my game got corrupted and the tactic was lost. so started a new save but so far i havnt managed to emulate the tactic? same formation but different tactic. its not a bad tactic, it seems better defensively but my poacher is just not scoring? im really stuck now as nothing seems to work. i have tweaked his individual instructions as well as i can remeber. if i list them can somebody please offer there opinion and advice or just tell me the best settings for a poacher!

mentality at normal
creativity at much
run from deep often
run with ball often
move into channels with no roaming
closing down whole pitch
passing mixed
no long shots or through balls

HELP PLEASE!!

on a previous save i was using a 451 formation which allowed my lone poacher to score 60+ goals in only 30 appearances. then somehow my game got corrupted and the tactic was lost. so started a new save but so far i havnt managed to emulate the tactic? same formation but different tactic. its not a bad tactic, it seems better defensively but my poacher is just not scoring? im really stuck now as nothing seems to work. i have tweaked his individual instructions as well as i can remeber. if i list them can somebody please offer there opinion and advice or just tell me the best settings for a poacher!

mentality at normal
creativity at much
run from deep often
run with ball often
move into channels with no roaming
closing down whole pitch
passing mixed
no long shots or through balls

Check the short & sweet tactic.

haha won the treble first season and was very very happy with few players which includes:

hernandez the best striker ever <3....his goal a game ratio is brill always scores in a match :

Untitled5.jpg

rooney:

Untitled4-2.jpg

ashley young:

Untitled2-3.jpg

the league:

Untitled-156.jpg

CL:

Untitled1-3.jpg

I have to say, the best goalies in my save since they save an extensive amount of shots;
Schwarzer for Fulham and Gomes for Tottenham.

Brilliant Zaff :) I must say, it does really seem to work well for everyone and anyone who has used it :) its working a treat for my Ajax save as well and has worked with every team I have tested it with!

I wish it could get a little more recognition as a good possession tactic, maybe I should change the name to Super Possession or Uber Possession maybe :) lol

good stuff guys, Balu, your tactic is fine :) clearly.... :p

raikan can yhou please give me the link to the tactic that zaffarano is using as you have many tactics thread started i dunno which one it is. want to try and test it.