So far the game seems really good and much harder and much more realistic. One thing that makes it more realistic is that the players makes misstakes. Whilst the "3D football emulation" is just as good( or average) as any other game, like Warcraft or Skyrim, I can understand that people find it frustrating as here, we have something real to compare it to ( unlike the movement of two-headed monsters etc). When watching à full match, you will se that the flow Of the game looks good but if playing à possession based approach, most Of these fine moves and passes wont lead to anything, hence not showing up in the highlights.

yea there is some annoying bugs like defenders reacting to long balls only after they bounce, no throughballs, wingers not making runs when they freely can..at least they fixed some of major bugs like corssing

I find it stupid. I was West Ham and clear in tenth place after 18 games.

Then all off a sudden I lost the last 20 games and got relegated. How can you go from a good first half of a season and then lose 20 in a row. I even bought a great striker in January and he only scored one goal. All my other strikers only scored a few.

Now you could say my tactics and training were to blame, but I seriously have never lost 20 in a row before and it didn't matter what I tried I just couldn't win!

It's f*cking impossible. Especially when you still are (and used to be) AC Milan. Can't make a good tactic to save my life ffs.

Same level of difficulty for me really. I take some hammering trying to sort my tactics out, but once in place can go pretty well. I'm really getting into the fmc at the moment. doing a lower league game. loving it.

It's f*cking impossible. Especially when you still are (and used to be) AC Milan. Can't make a good tactic to save my life ffs.

post your game save, let me see what i can do with it to get you winning regularly again :)

I'm finding it harder personally. I liked to use the editor to give a team loads of money and pretend they got taken over by a billionaire :(
Can't do that yet.

But seriously, I'm not sure if the game is harder, or tactics that we used just don't work as good. Never been much of a tactic guys so will just wait till someone uploads a good tactic so I can go back to being a noob.

I find it stupid. I was West Ham and clear in tenth place after 18 games.

Then all off a sudden I lost the last 20 games and got relegated. How can you go from a good first half of a season and then lose 20 in a row. I even bought a great striker in January and he only scored one goal. All my other strikers only scored a few.

Now you could say my tactics and training were to blame, but I seriously have never lost 20 in a row before and it didn't matter what I tried I just couldn't win!

Blackpool were 11th on the 4th January 2011, playing some really good football. They were relegated that same season.

Could someone please tell me if I have to start a new save to get the beta updates or will it automatically put them on my currently saved game?

Could someone please tell me if I have to start a new save to get the beta updates or will it automatically put them on my currently saved game?
Should auto update but tbh has not made much difference.

Never been much of a tactic guys so will just wait till someone uploads a good tactic so I can go back to being a noob.
I'm not having a dig at you or anything, but why not try and create your own tactic? I would rather lose a lot with my own tactic than 'do a Juve' with, for example, one of JP Woody's!

I really don't get it as it's one of the most important aspects to do with management and I find if more satifying if I win with my own tactics.

Also, is it just me, or is creating a decent tactic (not amazing, just good enough for the club to do well; as opposed to winning the league) fairly easy? In my opinion, tactic creation is 75% logic and 25% luck!

--------------------------------------------------

Sent from my iPod Touch 4th Generation 8GB via the Tapatalk application.

MisterZhifei

Yeah it's harder. But it's pretty much summing up what a manager has to deal with IRL. Which is what the majority of players wanted. Obviously some parts MAY be flawed but there's going to be patches for it, but saying that there's already been updates. I say challenge accepted

Yeah i gotta say last couple of years i've been practically playing it on auto-pilot, definitely feels refreshing to have to try hard again :p

I am getting absolutely annihilated! Playing a nice 4-3-3 with my beloved crystal palace, trying to re-create real life but its not bleeding working! I shall keep going, it will come good wont it?

I am getting absolutely annihilated! Playing a nice 4-3-3 with my beloved crystal palace, trying to re-create real life but its not bleeding working! I shall keep going, it will come good wont it?
Most probably not i was united sold carrick,anderson,macheda,evra bought baines,neymar,gotze,schweinstiger on monthly installements tried loads of tactics even my own on different saves and after half season was never higher than 7th possition. Hope tactic thing is sorted for full release!

I've read a lot about people struggling with tactics in this thread. The funny thing is that this version after the update is the first time I've actually managed to build a tactic that hasn't been dire.

I've read a lot about people struggling with tactics in this thread. The funny thing is that this version after the update is the first time I've actually managed to build a tactic that hasn't been dire.
Who for mate and what formation?