Close call in Super Cup
Sevilla drawn in easy group in Group G
Euro Super Cup vs At.Madrid
Bony to miss whole of September
Make a panic buy at end of window

LIGA BBVA
Barcelona 3-1 Sevilla
Bony

As expected we got beat, really hard team to beat.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Super Cup 1st Leg

Barcelona 2-0 Sevilla

Another tough game, leaves us a slight chance for the home leg.

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 5-0 Levante

Bruma, Narsingh, Muniain, Bony(2)

Took all our anger out from the past 2 games on Levante, solid win.

Spanish Super Cup 2nd Leg
Sevilla 2-1 Barcelona (AET)

Alderweireld, Digne

Well got an early sending off and still dominated the game scoring a late goal to make it 2-0! but obviously Barcelona just would score in extra time..so ******!

Euro Super Cup
At. Madrid 0-1 Sevilla

Navas

Really wanted to win this as we lost out last season and as Barcelona beat us to Spanish Super Cup, dominated this but couldn't seem to score until super Navas came off the bench to save the day.

View attachment 326600

Player of the Month

Lucas Digne

View attachment 326601

Nobody really stood out this month but Lucas was one of the few who played well when called upon.

Transfers

Luuk De Jong

View attachment 326602

Decided to bring some variety to the attacking force with Negredo 30 now, 24 year old De Jong should be a great add to the team, sign from FC Bayern for 14.5m

Group G

View attachment 326605

Fairly easy group compared to the last few years.

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 326606

View attachment 327208

September

Positive start to Group G
De Jong makes promising debut
Muniain haunts old team Athletic
Selection headache with all my players! lots of rotation
Getafe put us back on reality after fine form

LIGA BBVA
Mallorca 0-2 Sevilla

Negredo

Dominated this and Mallorca are lucky we didnt win by more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Group G
Sevilla 6-0 Partizan

Digne, Zouma, Narsingh, De Jong, Cirigiliano

Demolishing job right here, some great goals especially from Digne and De Jong who impressed on his debut, good start to the group.

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 4-0 Valladolid

Verratti, Negredo, Alderweireld, Muniain

Another solid performance at home as expected, looking very hard to beat at the minute!

LIGA BBVA
Athletic 1-3 Sevilla

Bruma, Bony(2)

Fell behind rather early in this one but did well to get back into the game with there old man Muniain causing them problems and creating 2 of our goals, good to see him settling so quickly.

LIGA BBVA
Getafe 1-1 Sevilla

Kondogbia

Bit of a reality check after our great form, scored a 40 second free kick but just didn't seem to want it after that and Getafe manged to ****** a point out the game.

Group G
FC Kobenhavn 0-2 Sevilla
Zouma, Negredo

Looked to be heading to a bored draw but with 2 quickfire goals in the last 15 minutes proved to be enough to seal all 3 points, didn't play very well though!

View attachment 327220

Player of the Month

Alvaro Negredo

View attachment 327221

Was a tough one this month after many players played well but i felt Negredo really stepped it up when called upon this month and was really nice to see after his dry spell last season and its great to see him banging them in again!

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 327228

Sorry for no recent updates been real busy! was just to let you know that the story is still going and i haven't stopped!

Should have an update or two tomorrow!

cheers guys, Sam.

View attachment 329867

October

Fail to step up against Italian giants in Group G
See off Sporting in Spanish Cup 1st Leg
Drop silly points at the end of the month AGAIN!

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-1 Granada
Bony(2), Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Villarreal 0-2 Sevilla

Bony(2)

Group G
Juventus 2-0 Sevilla

LIGA BBVA

Sevilla 3-1 Betis

Navas(2), Narsingh

Spanish Cup 4th Rnd 1st Leg
Sporting 0-1 Sevilla

Muniain

LIGA BBVA
Espanyol 0-0 Sevilla

View attachment 329899

Player of the Month

Jesus Navas

View attachment 329902

League Table

View attachment 329908

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 329914

Sorry guys kept it pretty basic as i haven't played in about a week so couldn't really remember the games etc! (just haven't been in the mood for playing)

Really enjoying this but I have one question wich is-what is your usual transfer budget ?

Really enjoying this but I have one question wich is-what is your usual transfer budget ?

Glad your enjoying it mate!

Usually get around 30-40m, well last 2 seasons ive gotten around that so its a healthy budget to work with.

View attachment 331385

November

Sweet revenge against Juventus
Lose it to Real in game in hand
Held against At.Madrdid
Weaker side pays off against Partizan
Qualified through our group with two games to spare
All 3 strikers have gone rather quiet with scoring goals..

Group G
Sevilla 3-0 Juventus

Alderweireld, Kondogbia, Narsingh

Good to get our own back after the defeat first time round and made it even more sweet that with this win it put us back on top spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-0 Valencia

Navas, Campana, Zouma

Great results against a tough team who are playing well at the moment, good 3 points.

LIGA BBVA
R.Madrid 1-0 Sevilla

Disappointing as this was our game in hand that could of put us 1st and it was against an under performing Madrid team, game was rather boring with only the 1 real chance which was sadly Madrid's way.

LIGA BBVA
At.Madrid 0-0 Sevilla

Bore draw.

Group G
Partizan 0-3 Sevilla

Welsh, Fazio, Navas

Good result with a weaker side, dominated the match and were clear winners, nice to see Welsh put in a solid performance too.

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-0 Deportivo

Narsingh, Bruma, Veratti

Solid win, looking very good at home and keep up that unbeaten run at home which i believe has been around a year and a half!

Player of the Month

Kurt Zouma

View attachment 331389

He is a monster!

League Table

View attachment 331390

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 331391

View attachment 331515

December

Seal Group G with a win
Destroy Sporting in 2nd Leg of Spanish Cup and draw Espanyol in next round which we play both legs
Win the Club World Championship for second year running
Draw Dortmund in Knockout stages

Group G
Sevilla 3-1 FC Kobenhavn

De Jong(2), Kondogbia

Fairly comfortable win to end the group with De Jong grabbing a man of the match performance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Cup 4th Rnd 2nd Leg
Sevilla 4-0 Sporting

Verratti(2), Maduro, Bony

Solid win against a much weaker side, was 4-0 up within 30 minutes and we strolled on to qualify through to the 5th Rnd.

Club World Ch'Ship Semi Final

Sevilla 1-1 Tigres (4-3 to Sevilla on Penalties)

Kondogbia

Phew! was actually a very one sided game but a late penalty for Tigres got them back into the game and it went onto the dreaded penalty shootout which we gladly won to advance through to the final.

Club World Ch'Ship Final
Boca 2-4 Sevilla

De Jong(2), Maduro, Narsingh

Won the Final much more comfortably then the Semi Final, fairly one sided but rather sloppy in defence, main thing was we won the cup yet again.

Spanish Cup 5th Rnd 1st Leg
Sevilla 3-1 Espanyol
Bony, Verratti, Navas

Good solid result going into the away tie, no real surprises.

Spanish Cup 5th Rnd 2nd Leg

Espanyol 0-0 Sevilla

Most boring game EVER! Drawn Celta in Quarter Finals.

View attachment 331517

Player of the Month

Luuk De Jong

View attachment 331518
Nobody really stood out this month but was good to see De Jong get some goals as he is probably least played out of 3 strikers.

Group G Standings

View attachment 331519

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 331520

Will be alot of rotation in January, 9 games!!

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE

Im afraid earlier i was playing fm and accidently overwritten the save (i know im a idiot) and the last time i saved was at the start of the season, but dont worry as im still going to continue the story! it will just make things rather confusing as i was halfway through the season, i wont be doing monthly updates as i want to try and fly through this season to January or the end of the season.

Only real change is i never signed Luuk De Jong (and probably wont ) i will keep you guys update so dont worry!

Cheers, Sam.

View attachment 332495

Transfers / Cup Finals

As you already know if you have been following my story is that i was half way through the 2015/2016 season and i overwritten my game so ive had to restart the season, ive decided not to do monthly updates for the time being to try get back on track to January (where i was before the game crashed) so ill do an update every 2 months or so just so you guys know whats happening as i know a fair few follow this which is much appreciated! and sorry again for the delay on this season.

Transfers

View attachment 332496

I've decided to re-sign both De Jong and Muniain as they were both great adds to my squad but ive also bought Leno for a decent price considering at the age of 23 hes one of the best goalkeepers in the game! so im happy that i retained both players plus added Leno to the squad, Reyes was sold this time round as he was getting on a bit and wasn't really used last time round.

Spanish Super Cup Final

1st Leg
Barcelona 1-0 Sevilla

Was lucky to only lose by 1 in this game, gives us a great chance for the home leg!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Leg
Sevilla 4-0 Barcelona
Verratti, De Jong, Alderweireld, Campana

Well its the 3rd time we have beaten them in 19 attempts which shows how good they really are but this one is just an amazing performance, totally outclassed them and finally retained our Spanish Super Cup.

Euro Super Cup Final

At. Madrid 1-4 Sevilla (AET)
Narsingh(2), De Jong, Verratti
Was actually a very close game but after full time we stormed on to score 4 goals before even half time in extra time arrived to secure our second trophy of the season.

Results So Far

View attachment 332498

Champions League Group

View attachment 332501

Also a quick question guys! while i was playing through the season before i overwritten it both Arsenal and Barcelona approached me with job offers in November and it made me think if i should leave Sevilla at either the end of this season or next, let me know what you guys think if you would like me to spice it up and go for another team as we are a few seasons in or stay with Sevilla and try take over the world lol.

If you do, don't do it to go to a dominating giant. No Barcelona, Real Madrid or Manchester X. I think in the game Arsenal isn't as strong as to put it out.

View attachment 332819

Results From September - December

View attachment 332858

Phew! Finally back to January and caught back up to where we were last time round! and i must say although there is alot of wins there its probably been alot worse this time round, stand out reason being we finished 3RD IN OUR GROUP! no idea how that happens to be fair as i was shocked but that's football and things like this happen so i just have to move on! We haven't really looked convincing in our results either and nobody has really stood out for me which is slightly worrying...

Group H

View attachment 332860

Euro Cup Draw(s)

View attachment 332861

League Table

View attachment 332868

Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 332866

Actually a key month as with my few games in hand i have a chance to get a step ahead (hopefully) of both the giants who i both have at home!!

Well there we go finally back on track guys after the delay! as i rushed the updates a little if there is anything i might of missed out or you want to know feel free to ask! Hope your enjoying the story and thanks for reading.

View attachment 333973

January

Bony finally end his goal drought
Beat Malaga in Qtr Finals of Spanish Cup with a tense Semi-Finals vs At.Madrid
Almost lose Alderwierld on a free with Negredo rumored to be unhappy with his role at the club
Beat both Madrid and Barcelona this month
No Ins or Outs in the transfer window

Results

LIGA BBVA
Osasuna 0-1 Sevilla
Narsingh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spanish Cup Qtr Final 1st Leg

Sevilla 3-0 Malaga

Verratti, Bony, Cirigliano

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Celta 0-1 Sevilla

Narsingh

Spanish Cup Qtr Finals 2nd Leg
Malaga 2-1 Sevilla (1-5)

Bony

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 2-0 Barcelona

Muniain(2)

Spanish Cup Semi Finals 1st Leg

Sevilla 3-1 At. Madrid
Fazio, Bony, Alderweireld

LIGA BBVA
Levante 0-0 Sevilla

Spanish Cup Semi Finals 2nd Leg

At. Madrid 1-0 Sevilla (2-3)

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-1 R.Madrid

Narsingh, Fazio, Navas

View attachment 333979

Monthly Review

Well were to start in a rather action filled month with lots of games! very pleasing month getting to the Final of the Spanish Cup to face Valencia after overcoming both Malaga and At.Madrid which proved to be tough games, also very pleasing to beat both giants in the same month! but rather disappointing that we somehow drew with Levante in between the games... in other news though we almost lost Alderwierled as Barcelona and Arsenal offered him a contract as his contract expired in 6 months and i totally forgot about it with everything going on! but i buffed up his contract and luckily secured his services to stay with us.

Player of the Month

Luciano Narsingh

View attachment 333980

League Table / Upcoming Fixtures

View attachment 333981

View attachment 333982

View attachment 334145

February

De Jong end his goal drought
Home form saves Euro Cup hopes as poor away form continues
Cirigliano out for 3-4 months
Starting to run away with title despite another silly draw
Youth facilities to be upgraded at end of season

LIGA BBVA
Mallorca 0-1 Sevilla

Bony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-1 Athletic

De Jong, Narsingh, Perotti

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 1-0 R.Sociedad

Bony

LIGA BBVA
Valladolid 0-4 Sevilla

Maduro, Narsingh, De Jong(2)

Euro Cup 1st Knockout Rnd 1st Leg

Wolfsburg 2-0 Sevilla

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-0 Getafe

Narsingh, Verratti, De Jong

Euro Cup 1st Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg
Sevilla 5-1 Wolfsburg

Digne, Navas, Verratti, Bony, Muniain

LIGA BBVA
Getafe 1-1 Sevilla
Kondogbia

View attachment 334148

Monthly Review

Another big month at crunch time in the season which we have done very well so far especially in the league as we are very consistent and dropping very little points but another poor European away game which we have failed to cope with this season which is starting to become a worry especially with Liverpool in the next round who have a very strong team with the likes of Suarez and Cavani!

Player of the Month

Luuk De Jong

View attachment 334152

View attachment 334154

View attachment 334156

View attachment 334303

March

Navas breaks most club appearances record
10 man Sevilla overcome Villarreal
First league defeat in 17 games
Injuries piling up!! both Bony and Narsingh out for 3-4 months!!
Disgusting youth intake

LIGA BBVA
Racing 0-0 Sevilla

--------------------------------------------------------------------

LIGA BBVA
Sevilla 3-0 Villarreal

De Jong(2), Perotti

Euro Cup 2nd Knockout Rnd 1st Leg

Liverpool 0-0 Sevilla

LIGA BBVA
Betis 3-1 Sevilla

Campana

Euro Cup 2nd Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg
Sevilla 1-0 Liverpool (1-0)

Navas

LIGA BBVA

Sevilla 3-0 Espanyol

Negredo, Coke, Verratti

LIGA BBVA
Valencia 0-0 Sevilla

Euro Cup Qtr Finals 1st Leg
Bordeaux 0-1 Sevilla

Muniain

View attachment 334307

Monthly Review

Another big month which was much tougher given our key players injured (most to miss the rest of the season!) but we did well especially as we haven't been our best away from home, luckily as we slipped up a few times so did Barca so we are still at the top with a little breathing space but it will be a tight last 8 or so games, Great to get the edge going into the home tie of the Qtr Finals as well.

Player of the Month

Marco Verratti

View attachment 334310

View attachment 334312View attachment 334311

Well only one month left and we have already won 3 titles and have another 3 in our sights! let me know what you guys have thought of the season so far and the story all round! will probably post the Final etc in a separate update.

Top season and with your strikers going through some real dry patches at times!! Stay with Sevilla or maybe of you're bored for to some random team from Eastern Europe and take them up from nothing and try to win the Champions League or something.

View attachment 334653

Qtr Finals 2nd Leg
Sevilla 1-0 Bordeaux

De Jong

Was a fairly one sided game with us dominating and missing a penalty and having 2 goals chopped off, just glad to go through in the end.

Semi Finals 1st Leg

Sevilla 1-1 Werder Bremen

Verratti

Well along with a rather average performance in the final third we got 3 more injuries taking the tally up to 8...

Semi Finals 2nd Leg

Werder Bremen 0-1 Sevilla

Negredo

Rather boring game with a goal going into half time enough to see us through to the final were we will face Gladbach!

Well there you have it! we managed to get to the final despite our 3 strikers being pretty terrible and a bit of a dry spell with a ton of injuries which will make the chase for the title and Spanish cup final very interesting! will be posting both finals in the last update of the season!

Back