Arsenal vs Chelsea - Monday 27th December - 20:00

I was actually very surprised at how Djourou played, honestly though he was just another average cb, but he impressed me tonight, made a very important interception and played well all night.

Yeah I completely agree there. I don't really rate Djoourou but he had an excellent game tonight. Chuffed that Theo bagged a goal to earn me a cool £97.50 (H)

Tottenham pipping Chelsea to 4th this season? To be honest I would f*cking love it.

Going by the form table, it's not just possible, but looking likely.

One win for them and a loss for us and we're suddenly 4 points behind again though.

Long way to go yet. Though I didn't expect Chelsea to be the ones we're looking most likely to overthrow.

Did i say that??

No but its my general view on what you would have said. Fair enough you've not come out and said you deserved it, but I've seen it the past so can't be blamed for thinking it

Going by the form table, it's not just possible, but looking likely.

One win for them and a loss for us and we're suddenly 4 points behind again though.

Long way to go yet. Though I didn't expect Chelsea to be the ones we're looking most likely to overthrow.
I just dont see where they can change it, certainly not without the transfer window

CJACKO, there is little that Yossi and zhirkov would have brought to this game, too many players were and are playing at sub par levels. Chelsea were poor and dont look like getting any better

No but its my general view on what you would have said. Fair enough you've not come out and said you deserved it, but I've seen it the past so can't be blamed for thinking it

I say what i believe in, some people agree with me at times but because majority of the time peope dont agree with me thats why i get these comments.

Honestly lads you will have to do alot more than this to break me, broad shoulders me, i get alot alot worse from my mates im used to it. Only give it if you can take it simple as that.

Besides a great Arsenal performance was anyone else surprised at the amount of times you heard "Fabregas gets caught in possession" or something of that ilk, was very unlike him imo

I will be careful of what I say, as this is a football forum, you would not want to upset or wind anybody up, but ****** **** well played Arsenal, and hard luck to Chelsea love and kisses

Ha ****** ha

Besides a great Arsenal performance was anyone else surprised at the amount of times you heard "Fabregas gets caught in possession" or something of that ilk, was very unlike him imo

Yeah, bit of an inconsistent performance for Cesc today. Provided a few great passes, an assist and a goal, but evidently isn't quite yet match sharp.

I just dont see where they can change it, certainly not without the transfer window

CJACKO, there is little that Yossi and zhirkov would have brought to this game, too many players were and are playing at sub par levels. Chelsea were poor and dont look like getting any better

Thats a total guess game, how could you know that niether would make a difference, its the same as if i said they would have made a difference. I was talking about our sqaud in general

I don't think ancelotti will buy anyone in the transfer window as I think he is too stubborn despite calls from players to strengthen the squad.

I say what i believe in, some people agree with me at times but because majority of the time peope dont agree with me thats why i get these comments.

Honestly lads you will have to do alot more than this to break me, broad shoulders me, i get alot alot worse from my mates im used to it. Only give it if you can take it simple as that.

Everyone can take it, all the comments saying 'Wheres CJACKO' are to wind you up and provoke a reaction, and its clearly working.

By all means, continue the bullshit lads. God forbid a thread should remain open.

Thats a total guess game, how could you know that niether would make a difference, its the same as if i said they would have made a difference. I was talking about our sqaud in general
I you can make an educated guess based on whats gone on before. yossi hasnt been fit for a long time, and zhirkov is a pretty average central mid when deployed there, and certainly not a better wide player than malouda. you had near enough your best side out there. forget those two coming back, you need the likes of didier and lampard etc to gain back form, and fitness in the latters case.

Everyone can take it, all the comments saying 'Wheres CJACKO' are to wind you up and provoke a reaction, and its clearly working.

are ypou suprised he ends up responding when it happens to him every week ?

put a sock in it, christ's sake

Think I should close this thread before it gets too heated and people say things they regret..

Good game, great result.

if you are not talking about the game you're getting infractions, sick to death of it

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Think I should close this thread before it gets too heated and people say things they regret..

Good game, great result.
leave it open. ill just hand out infractions for those too stupid or stubborn to heed previous warnings

At least we dont play Chelsea again in the league untill 11/12 :)