I find if you add pass it shorter n tackle harder to the centre half tightens up the defence

250d27386d8905c150d53adc443d4770.png

with your tweak !!!
omfg !!!!!

nice
i am happy someone put effort to tweak it,
if after 1 season use the tweak upload the tac, i will put it in first page

good job

edit: changed my mind, half season(winter break) also good enough

Last edited:
nice
i am happy someone put effort to tweak it,
if after 1 season use the tweak upload the tac, i will put it in first page

good job

edit: changed my mind, half season(winter break) also good enough

i tried it with sheff wed first season about 11 games very good now with juventus n still good

View attachment 318618

And training mate ? What u use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok u might want to add this
this is good but a good tip

To win games on FM15 is easy when you have the right tools eg this tactic . I've found that you don't need the best players. If your tactics and training schedules work, you'll win games with no problem. If you are conceding too much, alter your team training schedule; put your GENERAL TRAINING on DEFENDING on VERY HIGH and move the bar all the way to LESS MATCH TRAINING. However, put your MATCH TRAINING SCHEDULE on ATTACKING MOVEMENT. This way your team can create a lot of chances whilst no opposition can break your down your defence. I did this with Sheffield Wednesday who are a poor team .I won the league and after I got promoted i got champions league the next season.

View attachment 729730

so there 2 pics 1 with attack mov that what i use normally but if conceding alot i put def pos
added to 5th post
thx mate

This tactic is outrageous in many different ways, it's made me question why.

The pure statistical amount it delivers is amazing 40+ shots on goal. Equally however it gives away so many opportunities at the same time.

Hats off to the creator for coming up with it, it's FM insanity at it's best, but it will leave you tearing your hair out over the course of a season.

What is it that causes this? Overload mentality? 3 False 9's? The IF?

As a follow on, has anyone tried tweaking the formation into something a little more traditional?

I might try a 4-2-4 and see how it goes.

latest version by cragswfc 5th post at first page
shorter passing and harder tackle on Central Defender

This tactic is outrageous in many different ways, it's made me question why.

The pure statistical amount it delivers is amazing 40+ shots on goal. Equally however it gives away so many opportunities at the same time.

Hats off to the creator for coming up with it, it's FM insanity at it's best, but it will leave you tearing your hair out over the course of a season.

What is it that causes this? Overload mentality? 3 False 9's? The IF?
thank you mate for asking a deep question

in real life soccer, when you see a team losing 1 goal in cup (champions league) home and away match, they will pass the ball and try harder to grab a goal
i saw this type of attacking in overload mentality instruction (take more risk), yes they will play like that for 90 min

in 451wide formation, the striker is ussualy f9 role, and single f9 already can do masive damage to defence line
AI CD ussualy have 1 tighter marking(stoper) and 1 hold position (cover)
i decided to triple the chaos
also opponent cannot build attack from behind,DL and DR also hardly move forward to help their team, because our f9 overloading their defence line. deep DM also cannot build attack, many ocasion our f9 is tackling hard from behind to deep DM
this is sample what 3xf9 do to cahill(ppm mark opponent tightly)
View attachment 318562
one f9 will pull cahill away, and 2 others move inside (terry will take blame because he must cover 2xf9)
f9 is genuine predator for mark tighter

when i play with tottenham, chelsea hazard play extremely well, sometimes he act like wide pivot and at same time also move inside the box.
tried so many times with nacer chadli finaly found the rytm and movement of chelsea hazard

about giving away so many opportunity, i think its not our problem, we cant take blame if our player fail to execute pinalty or one on one with keeper
our job is to move that player into right position to win a game

Last edited: