Those tweaks by @craigswfc still don't help the fact that you get murdered when facing bigger opposition. Neymar/Messi/Suarez had a vacation with all that space behind my defence.

View attachment 318540

@pl3rious - i'm assuming dropping the line deeper will destroy the concept of the tactic?

Those tweaks by @craigswfc still don't help the fact that you get murdered when facing bigger opposition. Neymar/Messi/Suarez had a vacation with all that space behind my defence.

View attachment 730432

@pl3rious - i'm assuming dropping the line deeper will destroy the concept of the tactic?
make sure you dont have CB with tight marking ppm

droping the defence line cause the defensive shape a bit different
i am making v3 atm testing with hull, adding 1 more man to defence duty and reduce defence line

I like the tactic i think it has some massive flaws, i just lost 5-0 away from home against chelsea they had 14 ccc's. The opposition are never marked so when they win the ball there are multiple players that are free and takes one or two passes to be free on goal.

Overall offensively its fantastic.

Hi everybody.
First of all i want to say CONGRATULATIONS to the author and his idea to make something like this. I always wanted to play with the tactic which has an overload mentality, but somehow it never worked. Now u gave us this tactic which made me think about it and play with it with some passion. Because of an overload mentality, it takes a total mess in defense , but somehow i still think that there is a way to stop this. So i decided to make some changes and give you an example of how i think we can stop this.

CHANGING THE SHAPE OF THE TACTIC

I suggest this tweaks to change the shape of the tactic because it will give you a lot more triangle play...one two passes and pass into space thing. So there it goes :
LEFT BACK - BRING ONE POSITION UP AND GIVE HIM A ROLE OF WING BACK (FLOAT)
RIGHT BACK - GIVE HIM A ROLE OF FULL BACK (ATTACK)
DCs - GIVE THEM A ROLE OF BALLPLAYING DEFENDER (STOPPER)
DM / MOVE IT IN THE CENTER POSITION AND GIVE HIM A ROLE OF HALF BACK
MC - STAYS LIKE IT IS
AMR - LEAVE IT LIKE IT IS
STCR - i WOULD SUGGEST TO MAKE HIM AS ADVANCED FORWARD BECAUSE HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF SPACE TO YOUR AMR AND HE WILL BE ALWAYS IN ATTACK WHICH TAKE A SUPER EFFECT OF YOUR FLOATING BALLS FROM YOUR DEFENDERS LATELY IN THE GAME . WORKS VERY GOOD FOR ME.

INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTIONS

I added to my ballplaying defenders PASS IT SHORTER , TACKLE HARDER , AND VERY IMPORTANT HOLD POSITION (THIS WILL REDUCE CONCEDING FROM CROSSES)

I LEFT OVERLOAD MENTALITY BUT WITH STRUCTURED TEAM SHAPE ( they are already near each other too much, this take a good effect on defensive line)

and one small change is from Float crosses to whipped crosses

View attachment 318503View attachment 318502

I also tried with the center f9 changing to advanced forward, which gave me also very good results , but with the changing of right striker to advanced forward it gives a lot more opportunities to score and a very good space for your AMR.
View attachment 318500

my only concern do you already test this? at least half season (winter break)
if there any improvement i am very happy to accept it

thank you guys

Hi everybody.
First of all i want to say CONGRATULATIONS to the author and his idea to make something like this. I always wanted to play with the tactic which has an overload mentality, but somehow it never worked. Now u gave us this tactic which made me think about it and play with it with some passion. Because of an overload mentality, it takes a total mess in defense , but somehow i still think that there is a way to stop this. So i decided to make some changes and give you an example of how i think we can stop this.

CHANGING THE SHAPE OF THE TACTIC

I suggest this tweaks to change the shape of the tactic because it will give you a lot more triangle play...one two passes and pass into space thing. So there it goes :
LEFT BACK - BRING ONE POSITION UP AND GIVE HIM A ROLE OF WING BACK (FLOAT)
RIGHT BACK - GIVE HIM A ROLE OF FULL BACK (ATTACK)
DCs - GIVE THEM A ROLE OF BALLPLAYING DEFENDER (STOPPER)
DM / MOVE IT IN THE CENTER POSITION AND GIVE HIM A ROLE OF HALF BACK
MC - STAYS LIKE IT IS
AMR - LEAVE IT LIKE IT IS
STCR - i WOULD SUGGEST TO MAKE HIM AS ADVANCED FORWARD BECAUSE HE WILL MAKE A LOT OF SPACE TO YOUR AMR AND HE WILL BE ALWAYS IN ATTACK WHICH TAKE A SUPER EFFECT OF YOUR FLOATING BALLS FROM YOUR DEFENDERS LATELY IN THE GAME . WORKS VERY GOOD FOR ME.

INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTIONS

I added to my ballplaying defenders PASS IT SHORTER , TACKLE HARDER , AND VERY IMPORTANT HOLD POSITION (THIS WILL REDUCE CONCEDING FROM CROSSES)

I LEFT OVERLOAD MENTALITY BUT WITH STRUCTURED TEAM SHAPE ( they are already near each other too much, this take a good effect on defensive line)

and one small change is from Float crosses to whipped crosses

View attachment 730511View attachment 730513

I also tried with the center f9 changing to advanced forward, which gave me also very good results , but with the changing of right striker to advanced forward it gives a lot more opportunities to score and a very good space for your AMR.
View attachment 730516
Loved your tactic for FM14

no OI, i prefer player agresivity and decision take over those

v3 is from page 21? can you upload that version maybe in a FMF file? tactic file are not working here..