v3 is from page 21? can you upload that version maybe in a FMF file? tactic file are not working here..

Tactic fies do work. You put the in your tactics folder and they show up in the archived tactics list in the game, just like all the previous years of FM.

hi guys...today i was played with my friend in online career i was manchester city and he is manu .. my squad is joe hart - alex sandro - marquinhos - kompany - carvajal - vidal - james rodrigues - shaqiri - suarez - aguero - cavani .. his squad de gea - shaw - rojo - evans - cedric - lucas moura - pogba - mata - adnan januzay - rooney - ronaldo . my tactic is yours . in your first page.. his tactic is his own 4-4-2 in totally he is 1. in premier league only 1 lose and 1 draw .. i get 4 lose .. btw he beat me in his own stadium 8-3 .. after in my stadium i win 4-1 .. after i won 5-4 in fa cup .. finally he win me 8-6 with extra times in champs league .. can u help me he always finds goals from corners with short passes .. and long throw ins.. and counter attacks with rwf moura rwl mata .. btw he changes ronaldo when i win 2-0 in champs league with alexandre mitrovic and he scores hatrick .. pls advice or make good more defensive tactic for me. sorry for my english piece
edit : he scores 181 goals i score 131 goals .. i think you can improve your tactic..

Last edited:
Cragswfc the tweak still concedes way too many goals. It is very good in attacking still but every game seems like a struggle because of conceding every game.

V3... Auch!XD
r8xjeyH.png
fHlJXte.png

think i might have cracked it

I'm finding the original is fine, only conceded 9 in 16 games and most of those can be attributed to ME bullshit rather than tactical downfalls.

What changes have you made?