since not much feedback, i will focusing make new weird overload tactics...maybe 3-5-2

with original AML and goal2581999 tweak, win all of my 4 first games with milano first season, away lazio win 6-1 !

I've made some changes too. Im Rennes, in first season after tweaks. Just bought Kara(CD) and Henrique(LB). Still concede a lot, but I think, that because I have a very weak defence. Playing Kara at centre - he's really slow, but his anticipation, positioning and strenght are really amazing. I add more pressing, higher tempo, and changed a crosses from soft to low. Also, made a changes in individual player roles. All 6 players at the back - includes GK - now pass the ball shorter. GK has now Sweeper Keeper(defend) role. Now he reads often a through balls from opp(high rushing out). Also, add to LB, CD's, RB and DM to hold position.

View attachment 318123View attachment 318121View attachment 318120View attachment 318119

I've made some changes too. Im Rennes, in first season after tweaks. Just bought Kara(CD) and Henrique(LB). Still concede a lot, but I think, that because I have a very weak defence. Playing Kara at centre - he's really slow, but his anticipation, positioning and strenght are really amazing. I add more pressing, higher tempo, and changed a crosses from soft to low. Also, made a changes in individual player roles. All 6 players at the back - includes GK - now pass the ball shorter. GK has now Sweeper Keeper(defend) role. Now he reads often a through balls from opp(high rushing out). Also, add to LB, CD's, RB and DM to hold position.

View attachment 731360View attachment 731363View attachment 731365View attachment 731368

Care to share your tactic?

as long you know the overload defensive philosophy, you can tweak based on your defending team squad
v2 is tested using juventus and v3 is tested using hull

i am happy many dedicated tester in this forum
good job guys

Last edited: