With this tactic with the French team Lille I took 0-7 by Chelsea in the CL ...

is V3 out? as I'm still using V2
yes, page one
What kind of speech do you have before you start a game?
(asser)pick where you left off > (asser) expect win > (asser) impress everyone > (asser)keep wining
With this tactic with the French team Lille I took 0-7 by Chelsea in the CL ...
if you play marko basa(ppm mark opponent tightly), diego costa and oscar will destroy you easy

f9 is genuine counter for mark tightly , plus chelsea oscar always play as shadow striker, plus double inside forward hazard and willian both have pace
could say its disaster

View attachment 731439View attachment 731441
first game UCL
i am right v2 have huge flaw with overload DM and CD position
i think new shape 343 have better defensive

No way, I just noticed your new shape in the corner and its exactly what I have been playing with. I made that tweak this morning and was considering posting.

I just moved the CDR to the the middle CD
The DL to WBL - Wing back - automatic
And the ML to AML - Inside forward - support.

Changed nothing else (other than whipped crosses)

Works really well.
No need to post now though :p

What is the most consistent tactic from this post so far?
none, all tac have weakness in defence. v3 slightly better because tested using hull
No way, I just noticed your new shape in the corner and its exactly what I have been playing with. I made that tweak this morning and was considering posting.

Works really well.
good :)
but i got punished by fiorentina just now, i noticed if DM made mistake, they easy scored, 2 DM mistake = 2 fiorentina goal
you can post yours here mate, because too hard made overload defence work well
every data and tweak are very welcomed

Last edited:
The tweak from Postrotok on page 21 is very solid at the back. It does concede but the team cohesion between the back 4 and Dm is very important. Playing the same people together tightens the defence up.

To many different tactics in here mate, think you should put them all in your OP, people will only get confused

To many different tactics in here mate, think you should put them all in your OP, people will only get confused
nonono mate
i wanted any tweak tested at least half season(minimum) to make solid proof the tweak working
credits to ppl who tweak it will be posted in first page

Last edited:

Works really well.

Inside forward actually works better on attack than on support. That way he doesnt get stuck with all the f9's he bursts into the space instead.

What's the point of making 77 shots, with only 10 CCC's. 7-0 is a poor result for a team that shot 77 times! I bet I can get a 7-0 result in that match with most good tactics of this forum, with a third of the shots!

View attachment 731616

****, seems like raumdeuter is the perfect choice for this formation, lol, with whipeed crosses of coruse
raumdeuter suprisingly also go inside pinalty box, even its not deep as inside forward and advanced playmaker, raumdeuter could be creating more chances for this tactics
good job finding new role for AML mate
Inside forward actually works better on attack than on support. That way he doesnt get stuck with all the f9's he bursts into the space instead.
are your DM is doing direct pass with those formation?
after got stunned 2-2 draw by fiorentina, i saved my game and tested DM movement and passing on hull saved game
seems the gap between DM and nearest player is too big, and lack of option except passing to CD. is this happening too in your game?

btw decided to move back the WBL to DL because DM issue
and changed AML to advanced playmaker. doing well in hull
and go back to juventus saved and my DM movement and passing option is much better
View attachment 317932View attachment 317931View attachment 317930

Last edited: