What's the point of making 77 shots, with only 10 CCC's. 7-0 is a poor result for a team that shot 77 times! I bet I can get a 7-0 result in that match with most good tactics of this forum, with a third of the shots!

Go Ahead, we will all wait for some SS from you then.

That number of shots producing a 'low' goal count is a problem with the ME nothing to do with the tactic. Best tactics in the world always get stung by the fact that SI cant program finishing or goalkeeping codes properly.

Nearly every game I play my 'World Class' strike force only gets a 10-20% on target ratio, which is just a joke.

I don't understand what you want to say in the first post "make sure all your CD dont have ppm "mark opponent tightly" (it will destroy your defensive shape)"

First year with Milan, I use the v2 version. Just tweak like goal2581999 post 242.

I don't understand what you want to say in the first post "make sure all your CD dont have ppm "mark opponent tightly" (it will destroy your defensive shape)"

raumdeuter suprisingly also go inside pinalty box, even its not deep as inside forward and advanced playmaker, raumdeuter could be creating more chances for this tactics
good job finding new role for AML mate

are your DM is doing direct pass with those formation?
after got stunned 2-2 draw by fiorentina, i saved my game and tested DM movement and passing on hull saved game
seems the gap between DM and nearest player is too big, and lack of option except passing to CD. is this happening too in your game?

btw decided to move back the WBL to DL because DM issue
and changed AML to advanced playmaker. doing well in hull
and go back to juventus saved and my DM movement and passing option is much better
View attachment 731831View attachment 731832View attachment 731834

The DM problem is because the CM attacks.
So there is no short passes available to him.
You have 5 back and 5 forward.

Have you changed the DM to help that? If you check average positions. The DL and WBL are not really much different at all. I wanted the WBL so there was an extra passing option for the DM.

I could see how an AP does. Do you use attack or support. But I think the passing option may need a less attacking CM perhaps.

for patch 15.2.0 / 15.2.1 m.e v1541

View attachment 728462
View attachment 728463
View attachment 728465
View attachment 728466
View attachment 728467
View attachment 728469
View attachment 728471
View attachment 728474

Rules
View attachment 728475
View attachment 728477
View attachment 728478
View attachment 728480
make sure all your CD dont have ppm "mark opponent tightly" (it will destroy your defensive shape)
OI none

IMPORTANT: make sure you disable any swap position

original shape AML (pict above using this)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vijeow7kvmqgy2/Bad+Possession+m.e+v1541+v2.fmf

AMR shape (untested)
Bad Possession m.e v1541 v2 AMR

What is your pre-season and your during- season?

its important to remove that ppm to maintain shape, because you only have 5 man defence and 1 man arriving late

Really great result mate :)
the result seems have better defence, make a real post mate, and i will posted it in first page

The DM problem is because the CM attacks.
So there is no short passes available to him.
You have 5 back and 5 forward.

Have you changed the DM to help that? If you check average positions. The DL and WBL are not really much different at all. I wanted the WBL so there was an extra passing option for the DM.

I could see how an AP does. Do you use attack or support. But I think the passing option may need a less attacking CM perhaps.
AP on attack, he wringle a bit behind STCL
i will do more test about the DM and WBL issue.
decided to drop current saved game, found something a bit interesting

AP on attack, he wringle a bit behind STCL
i will do more test about the DM and WBL issue.
decided to drop current saved game, found something a bit interesting
I still use v3 so my winger still playing WM role . How to change WM to AP ? Do I need to add something like player instruction ??

Goal2581999, i dont understand the CD tweak? Can you explain little easier?