Birmingham v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 6K
Dunc? I am truly honoured you mistaken me for that guy.

Confidence from a brummie, that we will see. I just think chelsea fans need to accept there on a bad run. They lost to liverpool, how low can you get?

---------- Post added at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

You what, you said it loads of times. get real. everyone knows that.

Like i said not once did i use the word crisis, just this isen't typical Utd.

Like i said not once did i use the word crisis, just this isen't typical Utd.

Your right, being joint top isnt typical utd, being top is, but we never top before x-mas and guess what.

Sorry Scott edited it now.

Blues are a mixed team we either play well or bad, but against the top teams we always play well.

yer chelsea are lucky we only had 1 shot, the result could of been worst.:)

Your right, being joint top isnt typical utd, being top is, but we never top before x-mas and guess what.

But then again i could counter that in saying in the 3 times we have won the PremierLeague we have been top at Xmas.

not again, we are NOT having united vs chelsea. last week the thread got spammed to ****. unless its about todays game you guys take to VM's now. or infractions will follow.

p.s CJacko11, you did say united were in a crisis.

not again, we are NOT having united vs chelsea. last week the thread got spammed to ****. unless its about todays game you guys take to VM's now. or infractions will follow.

p.s CJacko11, you did say united were in a crisis.

I honestly can't remeber me using the word crisis.

Being serious this is a terrible result for Chelsea, we were in shocking form before this match and hopefully this can spark something for the blues.

I've had my tickets for a few weeks now, can't wait ;)

Great atmosphere today and it's going to be even better in the cup

Today, has to be the final straw with Capello's defiance to select Rojo and Dann. Immense. That's all that can be said.

Draw, keeper was the difference again Joe Hart has an absolute blinder.

No, the linesman was the difference.

Chucho Benitez had a goal wrongly disallowed.

It should've been 1-0 to us, kthanksbye.

No, the linesman was the difference.

Chucho Benitez had a goal wrongly disallowed.

It should've been 1-0 to us, kthanksbye.

I watched that game, it was the only time Benitez was onside :)

I watched that game, it was the only time Benitez was onside :)

That's unfair to be honest.

He brought something to the team no one else could (or can now)

His partnership with CJ was vital, and if the price wasn't as much as first thought, I'd happily still have him at the club.

That's unfair to be honest.

He brought something to the team no one else could (or can now)

His partnership with CJ was vital, and if the price wasn't as much as first thought, I'd happily still have him at the club.

No Zigic today ?

Back