Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool

I feel a bit sorry for Roy. Yes he deserves to be sacked and I see why people are frustrated but that doesn't mean people have to insult him. After all I'm sure he is trying his best. It's only football remember ;)

Completely agree. I do feel a lot of what's been said about him (mostly from Liverpool fans!) has been very very harsh. He's taken on a sub-par team with little time (although he really hasn't done himself any favours in bringing in more sub-par players).
I guess it's more down to my dislike of managers getting sacked within 5 minutes of being at a club...Just feel a manager should be able to get at least one season to prove himself, regardless.
BUT tonight's result is just too much I feel for a club of Liverpool's stature. To see Blackburn 3-0 flash across my screen whilst watching Arsenal v Man City was a surprise to say the least.
I've tried my best to defend Roy & other managers, but it's becoming clearer to see how bad he really is tactically. Even if it's not the best Liverpool team ever, I think to lose in this fashion is pretty embarrassing & really do feel for Liverpool.

God I wish you were still banned...

God i wish you wherent to up your self to understand Utd fans enjoy seeing Liverpool Losing.... It is only natural. I am not saying I think Roy should stay... Just liverpool losing Brings a smile to most Utd supports Faces.

Andrew Heaton saying major momentum building behind the rumours again. I personally think if anything happens we'll find out during work hours.

lfcjake‎ Roy Hodgson has been sacked. #lfc
Twitter - 4 minutes ago

thisisanfield‎ LFC rumour: Ian Ayre has told a close friend Hodgson has been sacked. Not the first rumour of the day, won't be the last either.
Twitter - 21 minutes ago

In all fairness to him, He is a Die HArd Utd supporter, and Why wouldnt he enjoy Blackburn winning 3-1?

Did he need to say it though?! I'd rather not have annoying mancs tbh. You're not annoying, dw ;)

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

I'm just on twitter now. Lotta stuff about Roy being sacked

My heart skips a beat every time the sky sports news theme tune comes on...

Did he need to say it though?! I'd rather not have annoying mancs tbh. You're not annoying, dw ;)

I love you 2. Nah Just i think Whilst it is Annoying at times, It comes in Round Abouts, When Utd Lose you get a lot of Liverpool Fans posting like that, Take it with a pinch of salt.

Very Harsh on roy. Scott, you have to remember pool fans are wearing rafa tinted glasses, so its almost impossible to argue with them.

I love you 2. Nah Just i think Whilst it is Annoying at times, It comes in Round Abouts, When Utd Lose you get a lot of Liverpool Fans posting like that, Take it with a pinch of salt.

As they say Scott, Don't give it out if your not willing to take it.

Twitter is heaving...

Very Harsh on roy. Scott, you have to remember pool fans are wearing rafa tinted glasses, so its almost impossible to argue with them.

You essentially admitted to Rafa being the almighty...

Ryan Babel

Just got home, good night yall ( if u can sleep )

Shut up. I don't want Rafa back. Don't want Roy here anymore. So don't stay stuff you have no ******* clue about.

I am not arguing with them Over Rafa though, more how Utd fans funny liverpool Failure Funny.

As they say Scott, Don't give it out if your not willing to take it.

Twitter is heaving...

I can give it, I didnt call him a *****, Or say i wished someone was still banned. Whats your point?

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

You essentially admitted to Rafa being the almighty...

No He didnt, He said you still love Rafa like he is some sort of God.
But thts for another day.

I can give it, I didnt call him a *****, Or say i wished someone was still banned. Whats your point?

I'm talking about your previous post were you said Liverpool fans give utd stick for loosing.
So Liverpool fans cant give it out unless they are willing to accept it?

thepharaoh1990
Press conferance called tomorrow morning Roy Hodgson has been sacked as liverpool football club manager lfc unrealnews long over due Henry
half a minute ago via web

Anti-Roy tinted glasses*

:wub::wub::wub:
What annoys me is pool fans keep talking to me about how rafa was 10x better, got nothing against him but he was a failure last season, 7th is not good enough. Anyway if you want hodgson out, who do you replace him with

EDIT: Hearts are aimed at alex :wub:

Last edited by a moderator: