Blackburn 3-1 Liverpool

:wub::wub::wub:
What annoys me is pool fans keep talking to me about how rafa was 10x better, got nothing against him but he was a failure last season, 7th is not good enough. Anyway if you want hodgson out, who do you replace him with

Rangnick. Boas would be top choice, but unsure if he'd want to come here.

What annoys me is pool fans keep talking to me about how rafa was 10x better, got nothing against him but he was a failure last season, 7th is not good enough. Anyway if you want hodgson out, who do you replace him with

Boas. Answer your question?

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Oh and apparently, Hodgson is now 4/7 to be next manager gone. LUMP ON!!!

Ralf Rangnicks, most likely.

btw, Rafa is 10x times better than Roy, however that doesn't mean we want him back.

I'm enjoying it too.:p
I doubt most liverpool fans would be gutted if the same was happening to us.

I, for one, would not enjoy it. It takes a lot of the rivalry out of the game.
I've enjoyed watching Man Utd play away from home this season though.

Last edited:
anfieldonline: Strong indications from several sources that Roy Hodgson has been relieved of his duties as Liverpool FC manager. #fb

Rangnick. Boas would be top choice, but unsure if he'd want to come here.

Hasn't Rangnick been managing at lower teams & leagues in Germany for a while? Never been tested in English football either. Although I'm just going by Wikipedia, so educate me if I'm not on the button ;)
Boas would be amazing though!

Hasn't Rangnick been managing at lower teams & leagues in Germany for a while? Never been tested in English football either. Although I'm just going by Wikipedia, so educate me if I'm not on the button ;)
Boas would be amazing though!

He did well with Hoffenheim in the top league I do believe. He's supposedly the "German Wenger".

Why would there be a press conference? Who would be present?

EDIT: Hearts are aimed at alex :wub:

7th is better than anywhere Woy could ever finish with us, he's a useless old git, hasn't got a clue.

i like my german football Rangnick is a top coach who motivates his players at any level he has coached im not gonna say hes gonna be liverpools hero but we need a coach who can motivate what we got maybe with a couple of buys here and there.
known as german wenger cos he likes using youth over mega buys but that dont mean he has not spend when needed he would be my 1st choice anyway

I'm praying for Boas, actually praying. I'd give ******** to everyone on this forum if it meant him coming to Liverpool.

Quique Sanchez Flores would be a good appointment, might be a stretch though.

I'm praying for Boas, actually praying. I'd give ******** to everyone on this forum if it meant him coming to Liverpool.
woah woah woah lol ok u win im not prepared to do that lol

or lets hope its Rangnick lol

Last edited:
I think it will be someone until the End of the season, Most likely Kenny, Which i think is a mistake.

roy 1st ancelotti 2nd houllier 3rd

i belive the board at villa understand managers needs etc he will b ok but chelsea r pushing it now

BUT 1ST ROY!!!!!!