Ah great tie! I'm a Liverpool fan myself. Liammur, do you 'believe' the tactic now?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Yeah they do have a terrible backline Blackpool. Craggreg, are you playing with the updated tactic with better set-ups from set pieces? (Both defending and attacking) If not, re-download the tactic which you'll find on the post. BTW thats great results with Blackpool!

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Good to hear your back on track Hawko. Think you were conceding alot because the set-pieces were not set up very well on the last tactic. Have you re-downloaded the new tactic?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Haha, i'm sorry nas, your strikers are obviously too keen! Lol.

you have nothing to be sorry for

it works both ways (being offside) instead of getting hammerd by man ciy 4-3, i draw 2-2

(it seems to be the lefted Strikers every team i played with) its just 1 of them things

This tactic not only scores a lot, but is very solid at the back. I'm currently on a 9 game win streak without having conceded a single goal (playing with Tottenham, first season, no signings), having played the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal in this period, and playing my reserves on easier games. The Man Utd game was crazy: 7 x 0. But that depends a lot on the success of your halftime team talks, everytime I score that many goals I look at the assistant team talk feedback and see that most players are inspired to better performances, motivated, morale boost, happy, etc... So far I'm top of the league, played 28, won 23, draw 4 and lost only 1. Scored 72 and conceded only 13. Thank you again Brobs!

just played first league game with sunderland away to west brom won 4-2 and lukaku scored a hattrik in 8 mins lol

Hm

Hmm pretty weird but i get less results with the "new" tactic you made today about the corners.
the older one im getting alot better results with :D (as liverpool, standard team)

Do you think coaching is a big factor in me conceding so many and this not having as good an affect as the fulham team above for example?
Or are Blackpool just that ****? But improving!
Only allowed a few coaches, upto 3* for defence.

Thats amazing for Blackpool?

Yeah its pretty good, Just so so so shocking at the back.
Like i said, it looks like it will be fantastic long term.
Is there that much difference between say...Fulham and Blackpool?

Or as above, Levante sitting in 4th in La Liga, are they not equally as bad? If that is possible.

Table so far:

Yeah its pretty good, Just so so so shocking at the back.
Like i said, it looks like it will be fantastic long term.
Is there that much difference between say...Fulham and Blackpool?

Or as above, Levante sitting in 4th in La Liga, are they not equally as bad? If that is possible.

No Blackpool are really terrible.

Fulham are top 10.

Levante is in a league where below the top say 5 anyone can win.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Also i recommend Ahmed Soukouna to anyone using this tactic is amazing on the right hand side :)

guys this man is real FOOTBALL GENIOUS, i played with fulham and i won all 9 games in 9 matchs

getfile.php

getfile.php

Last edited:
Its a really great tactic indeed. After the changes i am now netting some goals from corners and overall conceding less.

Finished the first season with Blackpool with a very respectable 10th.
Beat the mancs and arsenal away towards the end of season, team improving drastically.
Defence still shocking, conceded 2nd most in the league, but scored the most.
Incredible really.

Won manager of the year, and finished with signing of the season.
Darwin Quintero - incredible - Bagged 25+ goals - pretty much all of them in last half of season once moved to the central position from one of the wide forwards.
Got a budget of 35 million to improve blackpool, not attracting anyone still though.

Had to settle for Abbiati as a replacement keeper for kingson, and a promising right back.
2 more defenders to buy and bring on the season. Europe here i come, Tactic is immense.

Does anyone recommend a particular striker that blackpool can attract for this formation? Just lost my first season on loan striker Kornilenko and he won't come back.

This tactic not only scores a lot, but is very solid at the back. I'm currently on a 9 game win streak without having conceded a single goal (playing with Tottenham, first season, no signings), having played the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal in this period, and playing my reserves on easier games. The Man Utd game was crazy: 7 x 0. But that depends a lot on the success of your halftime team talks, everytime I score that many goals I look at the assistant team talk feedback and see that most players are inspired to better performances, motivated, morale boost, happy, etc... So far I'm top of the league, played 28, won 23, draw 4 and lost only 1. Scored 72 and conceded only 13. Thank you again Brobs!

No problem galeogo! Glad you are enjoying the benefits of that tactic.