I did among the several other posts.

In a way I hope its not as good as Mr Hough 10.3 one for last year because with a decent team you ended up winning most trophies. Will see how this one goes 2moro

KingEric I think you will be dissappointed then because in my opinion it is! Lol. Seriously though you'll have fun with it mate, you don't have to use my tactic if it means less enjoyment for your FM playing time.

KingEric I think you will be dissappointed then because in my opinion it is! Lol. Seriously though you'll have fun with it mate, you don't have to use my tactic if it means less enjoyment for your FM playing time.

No problem. I'll give it a go today with a mid-table side and see how it goes

No problem. I'll give it a go today with a mid-table side and see how it goes

what league are going to be in

remember it may take afew games to bed

good luck

hey brobs, what team are you now

ps won the league cup with fulham

View attachment 161362

what league has not been tested with his tatic

Last edited:
Going to continue my testing with Motherwell today will hopefully finish the season Brobs :)

what league are going to be in

remember it may take afew games to bed

good luck

hey brobs, what team are you now

ps won the league cup with fulham

View attachment 161362

what league has not been tested with his tatic

Brilliant result. Well i've finally got my laptop back now so think i'll start a career from the bottom of the Blue sqaure South the champions of europe - I was playing on my friends laptop with Gateshead (predicted 17th, no signings) and was top 11 games to go. I'll start with a new save later today.

I might have to do something like that Brobs i have always failed at it but it seems this tactic might give me the edge :)

Its just not working for me, im half of the first season with malaga and have won 2 games, 3 draws and lost 10. I lose by pretty big margins, so, not even close. dont know if im doing something wrong, or maybe it has to be a better team. it's not a complain.. just telling my experience so maybe i can get some help to get it work, thanks in advance (im using 11.3 btw, so its not that).

View attachment 161515View attachment 161517View attachment 161518

Last edited:
Brilliant. Congratulations, I owe alot to you and Nas for making my tactic become notice and always staying positive. Next FM I will make another tactic for each patch and I would like to make you two my private testers before I release it upon forums, would you do me honour?

Yeah would love to test your tactics.

Just getting prepared for League 1. Financial situation not great, 300,000 pounds in debt LOL

I had requested a training facility upgrade which had been approved. Had to be cancelled due to financial situation.

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Its just not working for me, im half of the first season with malaga and have won 2 games, 3 draws and lost 10. I lose by pretty big margins, so, not even close. dont know if im doing something wrong, or maybe it has to be a better team. it's not a complain.. just telling my experience so maybe i can get some help to get it work, thanks in advance (im using 11.3 btw, so its not that).

View attachment 161515View attachment 161517View attachment 161518

Hi demente,

I had form slump like this in my previous season (9 games without a win)......and wasn't sure how to deal with it. What I did in my current season was rotate players to make sure they were close to 100% fit for games, I found that helped me a lot.

Also I notice that morale is extremely poor in your squad.....maybe you could use players who have a bit better morale.

Actually, now that I remember, when I had my 9 game losing streak I decided to schedule a friendly against the worst possible team I could find (to improve morale). I won that game 3-0, and then won my last 6 games of the season.

Edit: 03/04/2011 i would suggest to get your assistant manager to do 'match preparation' - this box can be ticked in the 'team instructions'

yeah i will be a tester for you

(sorry must have missed your early post)

Thanks for the tips, i tried them all (boost morale with friendly, assistant manager to match preparation). Still i lost 5 more games in a row(4-0 against sporting) so im gonna asume malaga just doesnt work, too frustrated to continue. Ill try some other team... maybe villa. Thanks again for the answers.

Thanks for the tips, i tried them all (boost morale with friendly, assistant manager to match preparation). Still i lost 5 more games in a row(4-0 against sporting) so im gonna asume malaga just doesnt work, too frustrated to continue. Ill try some other team... maybe villa. Thanks again for the answers.

Demente, I would try again with Malaga but have Match Prep by *** Man done at the beginning of your season. You had a bit of a domino effect where you lost a few (morale low etc) so changing it then probably wasn't effective. Thanks for letting me know your outcome any mate, much appreciated.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

yeah i will be a tester for you

(sorry must have missed your early post)

Ok Nas thanks alot.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

REMEMBER:

NOTE:

EDIT: 03/04/2011 GET YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER TO DO 'MATCH PREPARATION' - THIS BOX CAN BE TICKED IN THE 'TEAM INSTRUCTIONS'

Seems to improve the tactic even more.