Hmm pretty weird but i get less results with the "new" tactic you made today about the corners.
the older one im getting alot better results with :D (as liverpool, standard team)

Thats strange! I found it that corners to the near post were often more effective. Its not only this however, defending set-pieces is improved so stick with it!

Yeah its pretty good, Just so so so shocking at the back.
Like i said, it looks like it will be fantastic long term.
Is there that much difference between say...Fulham and Blackpool?

Or as above, Levante sitting in 4th in La Liga, are they not equally as bad? If that is possible.

Table so far:

Yes Levante are equally as bad.. I was 4th about 22 games in, had to leave the game there as it was on a different computer I couldn't use anymore :(. Great to see your getting on so well with Blackpool!

guys this man is real FOOTBALL GENIOUS, i played with fulham and i won all 9 games in 9 matchs

getfile.php

getfile.php

Thanks man! :D

Its a really great tactic indeed. After the changes i am now netting some goals from corners and overall conceding less.

Yes that was the aim I was hoping for, glad it became apparent.

Finished the first season with Blackpool with a very respectable 10th.
Beat the mancs and arsenal away towards the end of season, team improving drastically.
Defence still shocking, conceded 2nd most in the league, but scored the most.
Incredible really.

Won manager of the year, and finished with signing of the season.
Darwin Quintero - incredible - Bagged 25+ goals - pretty much all of them in last half of season once moved to the central position from one of the wide forwards.
Got a budget of 35 million to improve blackpool, not attracting anyone still though.

Had to settle for Abbiati as a replacement keeper for kingson, and a promising right back.
2 more defenders to buy and bring on the season. Europe here i come, Tactic is immense.

Does anyone recommend a particular striker that blackpool can attract for this formation? Just lost my first season on loan striker Kornilenko and he won't come back.

BTW Craig, I recommend using FM Genie Scout if you haven't already. You can attract some unknown players that are very decent and likely to come to a club like Blackpool. Hope this helps.

Yeah I find Genie Scout adds the excitement to the game, personally I love taking a young, young lad with the current ability of about 87 who has the potential of about 190, up to his best!

Its not exactly cheating, its like having your own assistant manager, but you can play the game however you want to play it.

i find genie scout takes away the excitement!

Your assistant doesn't tell you his PA :p

will this tactic work with top flight teams...such as man utd? madrid etc ??

take alook at team that have play this tatic

noreason why it should not work

test it out for yourself

Last edited:
Seems like Liam will be unimpressed with this tactic until the lord Jesus himself gives it his blessing!

Anyway I'll try this out 2moro. Love a good 433 tactic!

Seems like Liam will be unimpressed with this tactic until the lord Jesus himself gives it his blessing!

Anyway I'll try this out 2moro. Love a good 433 tactic!

I said it was good didn't you see my Motherwell posts?

I said it was good didn't you see my Motherwell posts?

I did among the several other posts.

In a way I hope its not as good as Mr Hough 10.3 one for last year because with a decent team you ended up winning most trophies. Will see how this one goes 2moro

Well.....after losing my first 4 games, here is what happened next:

View attachment 161236View attachment 161237

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Brilliant. Congratulations, I owe alot to you and Nas for making my tactic become notice and always staying positive. Next FM I will make another tactic for each patch and I would like to make you two my private testers before I release it upon forums, would you do me honour?

Yes what Nas. Tried it with Barcelona, won every game. Usually getting atleast 4 goals. Beat Hercules and Sporting 10-0.