Carroll 'not yet ready for debut'

he was written off before he had even arrived at united.

amazing how short term people are, and how much they cant see past their dislike of a club/player

And it is always fun to bump old thread, sad that Mods close the old thread as soon as it is bumped. :'(

You can see how many people who have no clue wrote off Hernandez when his signing was announced..

How long is his injury rumoured to last?

Last edited:
it should have been reply on previous off-topic, useless, completely wrong anyway, antagonising, irritating, partisan, biased... comment.

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

Let's see, off-topic, useless, completely wrong anyway, antagonising, irritating, partisan, biased...

How long is his injury rumoured to last?

2-3 weeks I think. But he is ahead of schedule and he may play vs Man U.

it should have been reply on previous off-topic, useless, completely wrong anyway, antagonising, irritating, partisan, biased... comment.

2-3 weeks I think. But he is ahead of schedule and he may play vs Man U.

Okay then, I'll delete that bit, fair enough.

2-3 weeks... I wouldn't play him vs United, for both fitness and certain Serbian centre-back reasons.

Okay then, I'll delete that bit, fair enough.

2-3 weeks... I wouldn't play him vs United, for both fitness and certain Serbian centre-back reasons.

a certain overrated mistake prone serbian centre back? hopefully carroll starts against man u, and maybe on the bench for west ham game, just cant wait to see him play

a certain overrated mistake prone serbian centre back? hopefully carroll starts against man u, and maybe on the bench for west ham game, just cant wait to see him play
lol, im sure you're off 606. because pretty much anyone here, united or otherwise, will tell you vidic has been the standout defender in the league this season

Say what you like about Vidic, but he's near unbeatable in the air, negating at least one of Carroll's natural advantages

We got good money for a player(carroll), who didn't want to play here and wanted to move on and cost us nothing, scored goals last season and a few this one. We haven't missed him since January as he was injured, and i for one don't miss him one iota. Having said that i don't think the forwards we have left are good enough t0 consistently score for us, and would love them to prove me wrong, but don't think they will, getting by so far but definitely need new striker next season. As they say no player is bigger than the club, they come and go all the time, but life goes on. :)

lol, im sure you're off 606. because pretty much anyone here, united or otherwise, will tell you vidic has been the standout defender in the league this season

Though I am Liverpool fan and hate Man U nothing personal mate, Vidic is the best. But except him there is no one else. Maybe Rooney and Nani. But if Carrol play vs Manchester Luis Suarez certainly will too, so it's not that they can't be beaten. The FA cup match showed that it is possible to beat them

Though I am Liverpool fan and hate Man U nothing personal mate, Vidic is the best. But except him there is no one else. Maybe Rooney and Nani. But if Carrol play vs Manchester Luis Suarez certainly will too, so it's not that they can't be beaten. The FA cup match showed that it is possible to beat them
but you lost against us... so dont know how that works

We got good money for a player(carroll), who didn't want to play here and wanted to move on and cost us nothing, scored goals last season and a few this one. We haven't missed him since January as he was injured, and i for one don't miss him one iota. Having said that i don't think the forwards we have left are good enough t0 consistently score for us, and would love them to prove me wrong, but don't think they will, getting by so far but definitely need new striker next season. As they say no player is bigger than the club, they come and go all the time, but life goes on. :)

I liked your post for the last sentence you have said:) It's true that you didn't miss him but he was the one that beat Liverpool back in November.

All the serbians have impressive defensive style, Vidic, Ivanovic & Subtovic in paticular!

but you lost against us... so dont know how that works

Well if you see it like that u loost vs Wolves and we've beaten Chelsea and Liverpool is certainly in a good form. All I want to say is wait for the man, cause he and Luiz are going to be the best attack in England.

Carrol: big man, target man, shoots from far, tehnician (Drogba)
Luiz Suarez: fast, tehnician, scorer and passer.
Both: young and potential.'

Wait for them.

Well if you see it like that u loost vs Wolves and we've beaten Chelsea and Liverpool is certainly in a good form. All I want to say is wait for the man, cause he and Luiz are going to be the best attack in England.

Carrol: big man, target man, shoots from far, tehnician (Drogba)
Luiz Suarez: fast, tehnician, scorer and passer.
Both: young and potential.'

Wait for them.
we have lost two games all season, or has that slipped your mind. you're being very one eyed, especially aswere are in much better form than you. You downplay a man who smashed a hatrick past your side. I hope liverpool approaches the game as arrogantly as you do

we have lost two games all season, or has that slipped your mind. you're being very one eyed, especially aswere are in much better form than you. You downplay a man who smashed a hatrick past your side. I hope liverpool approaches the game as arrogantly as you do

Barcelona have lost only 2 games in the season 2006/2007 and were in a **** of a form when we've beaten them and were actually 4th on the table. So there is not much difference is there? By the way - This is Anfield.:)

Barcelona have lost only 2 games in the season 2006/2007 and were in a **** of a form when we've beaten them and were actually 4th on the table. So there is not much difference is there? By the way - This is Anfield.:)
whats your point about anfield? its hardly been a fortress this season has it? we're not talking abut 4 years about were talking about now. its an even game, but you go ahead an think its a walkover for you, thats your perogative

You might beat us at anfield, how does that make you better team. Table wont lie and shows which team is better.

And regarding quality of our players, well we dont need someone to rate our players, we know what we have and the quality of the squad.

Vidic is only rated so highly because he plays for man utd and can score goals. if a defender was rated purely on defensive abilities then vidic would be no where near the best in the world

whats your point about anfield? its hardly been a fortress this season has it? we're not talking abut 4 years about were talking about now. its an even game, but you go ahead an think its a walkover for you, thats your perogative

Just go and look at Liverpool's home form. You will see for yourself. Liverpool are 3th on the home table. And win against Manchester on Anfield will be massive because of the history between the clubs so it's no like nothing.