Collecting Trophies For Fun..

View attachment 250657

La Liga
Week 21

View attachment 250656
This match was important as we have had a couple of uncertain results over the past 6 weeks or so and we are in danger of allowing Barcelona to catch up with us, we needed to remain focused and we did so.

Great to see Hazard get on the score sheet as it seems like an age since he last did so.

Competition Standings

View attachment 250655
So we are still on target to achieve our goal of winning all competitions entered this season despite conceding 5 of our 11 point gap to Barcelona in the League and narrowly scraping through in Europe.

My main focus is still the Champions League, although I want to win everything if I am going to continue to add to my trophy collection.

Makes me feel so much better to know Barca beat you guys too, no wonder i always struggled ;)

View attachment 895167

Fellaini Joins Real Madrid On Loan Deal

View attachment 249611

View attachment 249607

I didn't really want to sign any players permanently since I knew that I would be leaving at the end of the season. We needed just a little extra cover in the central midfield positions for rotational purposes.

Marouane comes in with good experience at a big club so he will be able to fit straight it, I am sure he will do the job that is needed for the next 5-6 months.

View attachment 249601

Last edited:
View attachment 249516

Copa Del Rey
Semi-Final - 1st Leg

View attachment 249515
A very good performance in the first leg away from home which sets us up nicely for an eassecond leg at home.

Bale has given me a bit of a head ache, between injuries and poor form he has not seen much first team football in my 2 years at the club, however since his return back to full fitness he has been in brilliant form, keeping Eden Hazard out of the team no less!

View attachment 249512

Copa Del Rey
Semi-Final 2nd Leg

View attachment 249511
Training ground stuff in the end, a surprisingly easy test for a Semi-Final match up, apart from Valencia in the QF's I think it is fair to say we have a very easy journey to the Final so far.
It was also good to see Hazard have another stand out performance, he has kind of shied away over the past couple of months (must have been his appearance in FourFourTwo magazine that did it).

View attachment 249504

La Liga
Week 23

View attachment 249503
We now seem to be over the small blip where we dropped a few points and some of our performances were a bit suspect. Great to see RonPay back to their best, their link up today was phenomenal, no defence in the world can handle RonPay at their best.

View attachment 249077
Champions League
Last 16 - First Leg

View attachment 249057
A fantastic result to take to Turkey for the second leg, they were simply unable to deal with Depay today and he was inspirational. As they didn't even manage an away goal, I think just the one goal in Turkey will see us through with ease.

Last edited:
View attachment 249002

La Liga
Week 26

View attachment 249000

View attachment 249002

La Liga
Week 27

View attachment 248999

View attachment 249002

La Liga
Week 28

View attachment 248998
Three more wins and we are edging closer to my second consecutive La Liga title with Real Madrid. Also another 5 goals for Ronaldo takes his tally to 35 in 27 for the season, very impressive stuff.

La Liga Standings

View attachment 248996
We now have a 12 point lead although we have played an extra game, we have already mathematically qualified for the Champions League. Ronaldo is ripping the league apart however Messi still seems to be the 'best player' and our assist stats as a team have been very impressive as we occupy the top 5 spots on the league assist chart.

23rd March 2016 - Last updated 15:39

It is no secret that talented young manager Matt Bullard will be leaving Real Madrid at the end of the season, at least according to reports in Spain.

The English born Real Madrid manager has come under fire from the clubs hierarchy despite that fact that he has already won 6 trophies in 20 months, including a La Liga title, Copa Del Rey, World Club Championship and two Spanish Super Cups, not to mention the potential three trophies that can be won before the season ends.

He has been linked with a possible move to Bayern Munich following reports that Pep Guardiola is unhappy in Germany and wants a move back to Spain, with a potential move back to Barcelona on the cards.

The Madrid Coach has also been linked with a number of other clubs such as Arsenal, Dortmund, PSG, Monaco and Inter Milan, all of which are currently performing below expectations in their respective leagues.

A rumour has even circulated that there is a possibility of Bullard making one of the most controversial moves in world football, a switch to main rivals Barcelona, although many believe that would not be a popular move for either set of fans and could see a revolt at the Nou Camp.

View attachment 248980

Where next for Bullard?

Arsenal – 6/1
Bayern Munich – 7/1
Inter Milan – 10/1
Monaco – 12/1
Dortmund – 15/1
Man City – 20/1
PSG – 25/1
Barcelona – 100/1

View attachment 248561

Champions League
Last 16 - Second Leg

View attachment 248560
We made hard work of it but the end result was never in any doubt, they gave it a good go and full credit to them for that. Now we are getting into the business end of the competition and we will be facing some a tough opponent for sure, luckily Shakhtar have been eliminated already.

View attachment 248558

Champions League
Quarter Final Draw

View attachment 248557

Real Madrid will face..

View attachment 248555

Chelsea!

View attachment 248554

We have been given a tough draw against the current English champions Chelsea.
This will be a very interesting match up with both clubs exchanging players like Hazard, Azpilicueta, Cheryshev and Benzema over the past 2 seasons, plenty of interesting one-on-one battles to be had all over the pitch.

Here's how the rest of the ties were drawn..

View attachment 248551
Interestingly there is no Barcelona at this stage again. There is also no PSG, Manchester United or last years winners Shakhtar left in the competition.

Back