View attachment 248536

La Liga
Week 30

View attachment 248535

View attachment 248536

La Liga
Week 31

View attachment 248534
Two more wins to add to our league total, both were decent results although if I were to be picky I would say I am frustrated with Azpilicueta for his red card. Ronaldo has continued his scoring form and has now reached the big 40 mark.

La Liga Standings

View attachment 248533
We have now opened up an 11 point gap between ourselves and Barcelona in second. Ronaldo has also overtaken Messi in the overall ratings chart as well as opening up a 11 goal lead in the 'Pichichi' scoring charts.

View attachment 248488

Champions League
Quarter-Final First Leg

View attachment 248486
What a game this was for the neutral! Hazard and Benzema were clearly not afraid of upsetting their old clubs fans. I have to give it to him, Benzema was outstanding this evening and fully deserved his MoM award! Yet again Ramos was our hero, he has a habit of scoring important Champions League goals.

On reflection I am very happy with the result as we now take two away goals back to Madrid for the second leg. With the League almost secured, I may rest a few key players in the coming league fixture to ensure they are fully rested and ready for the return leg.

View attachment 248284

La Liga
Week 32

View attachment 248283
Great win with a slightly 'weaker' side. Lacazette did superbly in the absence of Ronaldo, a perfect hattrick, two of the goals ended up being 1st & 2nd in La Liga Goal of the Week, he really took his chance in the first team and I definitely think he will be the first player I attempt to take with me when I move on.

View attachment 248281

Champions League
Quarter-Final - Second Leg

View attachment 248282
A fantastic performance in the second leg to secure our place in the Semi-Finals. Hazard once again was brilliant against his old team, we never really looked like losing this tie from the moment the match kicked off. Very professional performance and I am now beginning to feel like we can go all the way.

View attachment 248279

Champions League
Semi-Final Draw

Teams

Olympique Marseille
View attachment 248269

Bayern Munich
View attachment 248268

Real Madrid
View attachment 248267

Manchester City
View attachment 248266

View attachment 248277

Real Madrid will play..

View attachment 248275

Manchester City!

And from the remaining teams we have..

View attachment 248274
(apologies for the poorly edited image lol)

Marseille will play their first leg at home to..

View attachment 248272

Bayern Munich.. and that concludes the Semi-Final Draw

View attachment 248270

I can see us making it past City to the final. They are a good side but I do not think that have enough defensively to stop our front three. Similar situation in the other leg, I think we will be meeting Bayern Munich in the final, which in my opinion would represent the two best teams in Europe this season.

Nice win over Chelsea mate! Also I really like the update with the semi final draw - good stuff!

Nice win over Chelsea mate! Also I really like the update with the semi final draw - good stuff!

Cheers dude. Thank you very much, could not find an image of a draw for Marseille anywhere haha

View attachment 248238
Copa Del Rey
Final

Line-ups

View attachment 248237
Messi, Pique and Rakatic on the bench?

Iniesta, Neymar, Suarez and Alba not even in the squad?

Something tells me Barcelona do not care about this competition which is bizarre considering they are out of the Champions League, they need us to lose 4 of our last 5 matches if they are to win La Liga and if they lose today and we win the league they would have gone 2 seasons in succession without a single trophy, you would have thought they would go all out for this..

View attachment 248234
View attachment 248233

Copa Del Rey
Final

View attachment 248232
On another day this could have been a completely different story as we managed to squander 31 chances in a match that was eventually won in the first 32 seconds.
Our 'domination' was purely down to the fact that Barcelona fielded a much weaker side, we still fully deserved the result and I am happy to add another trophy to the cabinet!

View attachment 248229

In a final it doesn't matter how many you score as long as you win!

I have got alot to update guys so I am going to just give a few quick updates and focus on any important points.

*Edit* I am having to use some ****** Netbook as I am not at work today. I am gonna just do a very quick update now for the remainder of the season and then I will have to just do the rest on Monday.

Last edited:
Resignation

View attachment 247802
I made the decision, as previously stated, to move on and take my career in another direction. I felt like there was just no challenge after winning 9 out of the 10 competitions we were entered in over 2 years.
I won everything I could possibly win during my time at Real Madrid and I have left behind me the most talented team in world football, I think its fair to say my next challenge will be to knock them off the top.

Real Madrid Career Stats

View attachment 247800
Definitely a record to be proud of and I am sure I will not struggle to find myself a new position at one of Europes elite clubs soon.. in fact it didn't take long at all..

I'd choose A.C. Milan as it would be more of a challenge, but if you want trophies then Liverpool would be the better choice

Definitely AC Milan. Italy is actually quite fun. England might be boring as it is most known and you might already know everything about leagues and clubs in England. Italy has the joy of discovery. Defo choose Milan. Preferably Inter Milan :D

Back