Collecting Trophies For Fun..

Lovely further signings. I've always been a fan of De Sciglio so I hope he does well for you! Congrats on the trophy :)

De Sciglio any good. Never had him before and in need of another right back in my Everton game. Great story. Def following.

Really enjoying this story, so much so that i actually started a Real Madrid game last night. Never done a season in FM15 as one of the big teams so its a bit of a change having money and high quality players from the start.

All the best at Liverpool! In my Portsmouth save Balotelli was a beast, hopefully he can be for you, although Yarmolenko looks to be overshadowing him so far.

I love Yarmolenko, I've used him so many times, he's awesome!

Liverpool and Tottenham seem to buy him a lot on my saves. I have more updates coming today and he has been a cracking player so far.

Lovely further signings. I've always been a fan of De Sciglio so I hope he does well for you! Congrats on the trophy :)

Cheers mate. I was a huge fan of his on FM13 but this the first time I have bought him on FM15. Thanks, hopefully it won't be the last this season :)

De Sciglio any good. Never had him before and in need of another right back in my Everton game. Great story. Def following.

He has been solid so far, he has a couple of assists and a goal as well which is an added bonus. If you have big money to spend though I would defo go Azpili over De Sciglio! Cheers mate, much appreciated!

Really enjoying this story, so much so that i actually started a Real Madrid game last night. Never done a season in FM15 as one of the big teams so its a bit of a change having money and high quality players from the start.

All the best at Liverpool! In my Portsmouth save Balotelli was a beast, hopefully he can be for you, although Yarmolenko looks to be overshadowing him so far.

Thank you very much :) I am the same, I just wanted a bit of fun really, never get a chance to sign the big players Hazard, Pogba etc.

Cheers matey, Balo he has still be pretty solid, he has already nearly surpassed his goal tally for last season (7 goals). Yarmolenko has been a beast so far!

Thank you very much :) I am the same, I just wanted a bit of fun really, never get a chance to sign the big players Hazard, Pogba etc.

Cheers matey, Balo he has still be pretty solid, he has already nearly surpassed his goal tally for last season (7 goals). Yarmolenko has been a beast so far!

Last night i signed Hazard in January. How could i not after seeing how good he was on this story!

View attachment 245838

Premier League
Match Day 1

View attachment 245837
Disappointing opener to the league campaign, I definitely felt like we should have taken more from this game but unfortunately we lacked a killer instinct. We are still missing the likes of Lacazette, Florenzi and Rulli to international duty and a few other key members to injury.

View attachment 245836

UEFA Europa League
Group Stage Draw

View attachment 245835
A decent draw which should see us at qualify easily, I imagine it will be between ourselves and Monaco for first spot. Interestingly the board are not even expecting us to get out of the group stages.. at least it shouldn't be too difficult surpassing their expectations

View attachment 245829

Premier League
Match Day 2

View attachment 245827
Much better result this week, despite letting in the early goal and not having the lion share of the possession, we still had much the better chances and we took them well.
The game was overshadowed but a harsh injury to Gudelj who will now be out for awhile, which is a big shame considering we already have a large injury list at the moment.

View attachment 903948

Liverpool Sign Wednesday Whizz-Kid

View attachment 245824

With a matter of minutes left before the summer window closed, Liverpool snapped up Sheffield Wednesday 'wonderkid' Michael Johnson for £7.25 Million.

Some have labelled this an over inflated 'panic buy', especially as Johnson has only made 6 first team appearances since signing a professional contract for 'Wednesday 12 months ago.

However Bullard remains adamant that the deal is a bargain considering the potential Johnson is showing at such a young age, 'Firstly, a panic buy would suggest I signed him up 'last minute' because the club are low on options, however we currently have 3 players at our disposal who can play in a defensive midfield position. Secondly, based on today's current market, one that has seen clubs spending £80 million+ on 20 year old's, I think that £7.25 million is pocket change, don't you?'

Bullard clearly has a lot of faith and high hopes for the young English player and says it will only be a matter of time before he is inducted into the first team, 'We don't want to rush him, Michael is an extremely hard working young man and shows an ability way above players 10 years his senior, once we have worked a little more on the physicality aspect of the game, he will be in the first team for sure'

Johnson Profile

View attachment 245817
On face value, Michael is one of the best English 17 year old's I have ever seen. If he fulfils his possible potential he could end up be a World Class player. I am looking forward to watching his development closely.

Just caught up after a few weeks and still as good as ever! That Regen looks top drawer! You going to play him or loan him out to a PL team?

Great work rate and great determination, could go far!

Yeah, Natural Fitness and Bravery is a little low but I am sure it will improve. Hopefully there is room to grow on his CA/PA.

Just caught up after a few weeks and still as good as ever! That Regen looks top drawer! You going to play him or loan him out to a PL team?

Cheers mate :) Yeah looks like he could be a quality little player. I plan to keep him and give him some game time, we have a very hectic schedule so he will get his chance

View attachment 245754

Premier League
Match Day 3

View attachment 245753

A tough match but I am still disappointed with the result. I feel the players are still trying to adapt to my way of playing and we still have a lot of players out, making it difficult to settle. Early days but we are already 4 points off of Man United at the top, we will have the chance to bridge the gap in the next match.

View attachment 245754

Premier League
Match Day 4

View attachment 245752

Fantastic result! I was extremely worried when Pepe got sent off inside 7 minutes but once we got the opening goal we held on well. this was a scrappy match with plenty of miss-timed challenges but we really showed our steel and that actually pleased me more.

View attachment 904122

Europa League Group Stage
Round 1

View attachment 245745
Going into this match the injury list was bordering ridiculous, we were missing some really key players including both my recognised out-n-out strikers, our captain and one of our key playmakers in Coutinho. Despite that we soldiered on and put in a very solid performance. Yarmolenko also grabbed another goal, he has been key with all our attacking options we currently have unavailable.

View attachment 245746

Group L League Table

View attachment 245744

View attachment 245736

Premier League
Match Day 5

View attachment 245735
Another fantastic win in the league against one of the top teams. When we went in 2-2 at half time, the stats were just as evenly matched, I kicked off big time and the results were incredible, we dominated them for the full 45 minutes and put in a stellar second half display, Yarmolenko again being the catalyst.

League Table

View attachment 245734
A tough start but as the results against United and Arsenal have shown, we are in this title challenge, we just need to perform against the 'lesser' teams. Once a few key players return from injury and they become more familiar with each other and my tactics, I really expect us to push on.

View attachment 904661

Capital One Cup
Third Round

View attachment 245523
We managed to make this result look convincing in the end but it was far from it. Yet again we get the result despite not owning more possession, the scoreline certainly flattered us in that respect. To be fair we started the match with a rotated team, I brought on Insigne, Balotelli and Skrtel at half time which seemed to make all the difference. Onwards we march!

View attachment 904746

Europa League Group Stage
Round 2

View attachment 245486
We won comfortably as expected, minnows Irony didn't really trouble us at all. Fitness of the entire squad is becoming a serious issue though, I had to field several players who were neither match fit or anywhere near peak condition, leaving a couple to pick up further niggling injuries.

Group L League Table

View attachment 245484
As expected, this group is very much going to come done to who will win over two legs between ourselves and Monaco for who will finish in 1st place, I think we have enough in us!

Back