View attachment 244287

Premier League
Match Day 11

View attachment 244286
This really was a game of two halves. The first half performance was a bit suspect, but after an absolute grilling at half time we came out and tore Southampton apart. A good result against a team sitting in the top 4 before kick off.

Injury Update

I received this unwelcome email today, which means the Kop fans are going to have to wait even longer to see Lacazette's first start in the red of Liverpool.

View attachment 244163
Another setback which is due to stall Alex's Liverpool career until the new year, as of yet he has not started for us and has only made a handful of reserve and first team sub appearances.

View attachment 244162
What is frustrating is that he only missed 9 days through injury in our two years together at Real Madrid. I am worried that both player and fans will become increasingly frustrated with the lack of action and with Insigne, Balotelli and Origi all in great form, he may struggle to make an impact at all.

View attachment 244156

Premier League
Match Day 12

View attachment 244155
We had some really key players out for this game Lacazette, Jones, Balotelli, Yarmolenko, Digne but to name a few, luckily Wigan were struggling down at the bottom of the table and didn't put up much of a fight. Of course it also helps when you have a player like Insigne who can step in, netting a superb hat-trick in the process.

View attachment 908178

Europa League Group Stage
Round 5

View attachment 244115
This game really demonstrated the areas I need to improve in January, we have a severe lack of squad players for rotation. We have a big league game coming up against Chelsea in just 2 days time, yet due to injuries I had no choice but to play virtually a full strength squad, despite the fact that many were lacking full fitness them selves. The result didn't matter here but the impact it has had on our team's physical condition could have further implications in the future.

View attachment 244078

Premier League
Match Day 13

View attachment 244077
We should have won this match and when we went in at half time it was looking like we would. Unfortunately due to the poor fitness of several players, I was forced to make two half time changes and with this the game completely changed. Chelsea had a very strong second half and we simply let them have too much space, Oscar exploited that and made us pay. On reflection this is still a good result and allows us to keep up our unbeaten run.

League Table

View attachment 244076
Even if United win their game in hand we will still have a two point lead and if we can just stay top going into the New Year, with a couple of additions, I am confident we can really push on and open up the gap.

Undefeatable,huh ?! That's very nice.
Keep it up ! ;)

I don't think there is anyway we will keep this up, our fitness is getting so low as a team, its just a matter of time before we surrender our unbeaten run. Would be great if we could match Arsenal's 'Invincibles' though!

View attachment 243705

Premier League
Match Day 14

View attachment 243702
A very disappointing result, especially when you consider we were down to 10 men for virtually the whole game, we still battled away and manage to go in at half time 2-0, just to throw it all away in the second.

Premier League

Match Day 15

View attachment 243701
A good result, we dominated controlled the game in all. Another very disappointing sending off, although this time it wasn't justified and I will be appealing the ban

View attachment 243699
This is a FM first for me, never had a ban overturned before, well chuffed.

Premier League
Match Day 16

View attachment 243700
The run is over, we have finally lost our first match of the entire season, not bad going for mid December. I am more frustrated with the fact that after having the ban rescinded, Pepe gets a second sending off in a week. All in all a very bad day at the office, I just hope we can pick ourselves straight back up in our next match.

League Table

View attachment 243686

Last edited:
View attachment 909168

Capital One Cup
Quarter-final

View attachment 243698
The result was never in any doubt, we controlled palace from start to finish and pulled off a professional result with a rotated side. Insigne now takes the lead as this seasons top scorer for us.

Semi Final Draw

View attachment 243697

A very tough game in the Semi's to Man Utd at Old Trafford. We certainly have enough in us to win, I would think that the winner of this match will probably be the eventual winners of the cup.

View attachment 909180

Europa League Group Stage
Round 6

View attachment 243692
A decent result to finish off the group and confirm our spot at the top of the group. Sterling has finally started to hit a good run of form, just in time as well, I was starting to consider moving him on in the summer as a few clubs are sniffing around at the £60 Million mark.

Final Group League Standings

View attachment 243688

Every sending off is always 'justified' on mine. I don't ever even bother appealing.

Just gives me an excuse to rotate the player for a few games and he can't moan about game time ;)

Every sending off is always 'justified' on mine. I don't ever even bother appealing.

Just gives me an excuse to rotate the player for a few games and he can't moan about game time ;)

I know same here, I do always give my assistants comments on the sending off a little read though , I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he suggested we could possibly get the red card over turned. Clearly FM realised it's mistake and wanted to restore order in the next match..

View attachment 243289

Premier League
Match Day 17

View attachment 243285
I was left with a bitter taste in my mouth after this derby, whilst there was some relief at the final whistle having been 2-0 down at half time, we should never have been in that position, our finishing was poor and to be fair lady luck was not on our side as we strike the frame of the goal three times.

Premier League
Match Day 18

View attachment 243284
As I would have expected, a dominant performance with a good result at the end. Discipline has never been our strong point but over the last 10 matches or so we seem to be picking up more and more cards, something to work on.

Premier League
Match Day 19

View attachment 243283
Raheem putting in a Sterling performance against his old club, two goals and a fantastic assist, he has really stepped up to the plate over the past few weeks for me, maybe he is now adapted to the way I want them to play. Fantastic win to keep the pressure on at the top.

View attachment 243270

Balotelli To Leave Anfield?

View attachment 243269

Back in July when I first came to Anfield it was brought to my attention that Mario’s was entering the last 12 months of his contract.
I sat down with him to discuss a new deal and he agreed he would sign a new one, only if we qualified for the Champions League next season, I promised we would and he agreed to fight his hardest to ensure we do qualify. How stupid I was to trust Mario Balotelli..

We are now at January and offers have started to flood in, the first being from Wolfsburg.

View attachment 243271
As soon as we received the offer I called an emergency meeting to discuss the possibility of a new deal, I thought maybe he would have been convinced at this stage that I meant what I said when I told him we will be in the Champions League next season. This is the response I got..

View attachment 243268

Then this news came..

View attachment 243267

What baffles me is he took a 20k a week wage cut.. and they are not currently in the CL qualification places.. I am literally lost for words.. he can now rot in the reserves for 6 months. We have Ibra and Lacazette!