Collecting Trophies For Fun..

View attachment 245477

Premier League
Match Day 6

View attachment 245476
A nice win to continue our improving form in the league and maintain our unbeaten run. Balo' was immense today and Stirling is really starting to settle into the new system nicely. Still worries over the fitness of the squad despite some good performances.

Doing well in the league again mate,, Looks promising when you are beating Man UTD and Arsenal!

Doing well in the league again mate,, Looks promising when you are beating Man UTD and Arsenal!

Cheers mate, all in all we haven't had a bad start. Yeah, I usually struggle against the big teams in the Prem so its good signs for sure!

Nice games,that regen looks awesome.

Thanks :) he has played a handful of games and done a good job too, hopefully he will grow into a Makelele type!

A nice win to continue our improving form in the league and maintain our unbeaten run. Balo' was immense today and Stirling is really starting to settle into the new system nicely. Still worries over the fitness of the squad despite some good performances.

You could say Balotelli was gold and Sterling was silver in that match, couldn't you? :P (H)

View attachment 245249

Premier League
Match Day 7

View attachment 245242
The team are finding their stride now, we had this match sown up with the first third. The board are still disgruntled despite our unbeaten streak due to a lack of 'possession football', despite my tactics and instructions, we do struggle to have the greater share of the ball.

View attachment 245249

Premier League
Match Day 8

View attachment 245241
Yarmolenko strikes again, second hat-trick of the season and this guy is on fire! He and Balotelli have become my new RonPay.. or YarmoTelli if you will.
Great win and the greater amount of possession will hopefully keep the board happy.

Monaco Sack Emery

View attachment 245230
Just three days before our home match to Monaco in the Europa League group game I received this welcome piece of news. I had a quick look at the French league and it turns out they are 16th with only 1 win all season.
We now face a manager-less and out of form Monaco, hopefully we can take advantage and make it pay in the group.

View attachment 905416

Europa League Group Stage
Round 3

View attachment 245203
A dominant win to put us firmly in the driving seat and means we just need one more win to secure qualification through to the knockout stages. Such is the power of our attack, I rotated to give Coutinho, Sterling and Origi a go as the front 3 and they duly delivered with a goal a piece.

Group L League Table

View attachment 245200

Last edited:
View attachment 245198

Premier League
Match Day 9

View attachment 245197
Yarmo-Telli strikes again! Watford are struggling down the tail end of the league so I was expecting a win. Small tweaks to the tactics have lead to better performances in our possession game, although the last few opponents have all be ones struggling for form.

League Table

View attachment 245194

Things are looking pretty good in the league at the moment, there is still time for things to change but looking at results and performances, I think it will definitely come down to us and Man U in the title race this year.

Last edited:
View attachment 907510

Capital One Cup
4th Round

View attachment 244379

Merseyside Derby

View attachment 244380
We were extremely lucky to take the win away from Goodison, they had the better chances and arguably on another day would have taken the win. I am proud of this result though, not only is it a win over our rivals, I also noticed that since the beginning of 2014-2015 season, before today the clubs had met 6 times, Everton winning on 4 occasions and the 2 others ending in a draw, this was Liverpool's first win over Everton in 3 years!

View attachment 244368Henderson aiming for silverware haul

View attachment 244366

Jordan Henderson has his sights set on lifting at least three trophies with Liverpool this season and says confidence is high with Bullard at helm.

Liverpool captain and midfield dynamo Jordan Henderson hopes to deliver the trophies he feels the club's fans deserve this season.

Matt Bullard’s side have already lifted the Community Shield in the talented managers first game in charge, the Merseyside club are currently unbeaten and sitting top in the league and look favourites to qualify through Group L in the Europa.

Having missed out on a top four, Champions League spot in the league last year, Henderson is keen to get back in to the UEFA Champions League next campaign, whether it be through league qualification or winning the Europa League.

"I think we've got a great group of players with a lot of potential, young players who are hungry and want to improve and do better" he told BBC Sport.

"Matt (Bullard) has come in with a clear vision and is extremely determined, he brought in some great players as well and I think we've got a great chance this season to show people how good we are as a team.

"With a team like ours we should be challenging in the Champions League, for now we are just focused to get back there and hopefully win trophies along the way”

Henderson was also in a buoyant mood thanks to his sides recent 4-3 win over fierce local rivals Everton, their first win since Jordan took over as captain in 2015.

“It was a great feeling, a lot of the supporters were starting to feel let down by the team, a win against them (Everton) was really important, we have already had some great wins this season but I think the win this weekend was most important of all to show we are really progressing as a team this season.

“If I am honest, I think the gaffer was the main reason for that win, it wasn’t just a coincidence that was our first win in the derby in 3 years was his first in charge, he really inspires the lads and gives us great confidence.

Liverpool have started the season very well in all competitions and many of the fans feel that with Bullard in charge, this could be their time to dominate domestic and European football again.

View attachment 244357
Capital One Cup Draw
Quarter-final

View attachment 244356
We get given a kind draw to Championship side Crystal Palace at Anfield. It is also good to see Man Utd and Arsenal drawn together, with one of them being eliminated from the competition it only strengthens our chances of lifting the trophy.

Just read all 30 pages mate well done. Shame Balotelli is on fire as I wanted to see you turn Lacazette into a superstar after using him as a super sub at Madrid

Just read all 30 pages mate well done. Shame Balotelli is on fire as I wanted to see you turn Lacazette into a superstar after using him as a super sub at Madrid

Thanks very much :) To be honest its a good job Balotelli is in form, Lacazette was injured for the first few weeks of the season and despite the odd sub appearance and a few reserve games, he is still really low on fitness. Hopefully he will be in the first team and scoring soon!

View attachment 244331

Premier League
Match Day 10

View attachment 244330
Despite our dominance we were extremely lucky to take three points away from today's match. Hull didn't necessarily deserve the result either, it was purely our lack of quality in the final third which made this tougher than it needed to be.

Back