Collecting Trophies For Fun..

Im sure you'll be able to get another big name cb.
Would love to see you make a move for neymar?!?!

I have been tempted to make a move for a Barca player and Neymar could an interesting choice. I am not sure where he would fit in with Hazard, RonPay and Lacazette. I think my attacking positions are stacked enough now lol

I have been tempted to make a move for a Barca player and Neymar could an interesting choice. I am not sure where he would fit in with Hazard, RonPay and Lacazette. I think my attacking positions are stacked enough now lol

4-1-4-1?

Loving this mate, Some really good signings there too! I'd sell Bale, and buy Courtois!

Just keep it in consideration if neymar becomes avaliable lol

I will keep in mind ;)

Finish the signings mate and put up a shot of the first choice squad ;)

I have had to actually do some work for once, I will try and update the rest soon.

Loving this mate, Some really good signings there too! I'd sell Bale, and buy Courtois!

Cheers mate :) I am not sure if the Bale deal will go through, he wanted me to pay 140k a week towards the remainder of his contract! Its difficult, I have Casillas in brilliant form and I still have Timo Horn and Navas, I would love to sign Courtois or De Gea though.

View attachment 254241

Real Madrid To Confirm Hummels Deal

View attachment 254240

Real Madrid President, Florentino Perez has today announced that Borussia Dortmund captain Mats Hummels is in the process of having a medical and is likely to sign for the club within the next 24 hours.

When asked about the move yesterday, Hummels said ‘I have the utmost respect for Real Madrid and the work that Matt Bullard has done in such a short period of time, I have loved my time here at Westfalenstadion, but I owe it to myself to consider this opportunity and I hope we can all come to an agreement’.

It is believed to be just a case of formalities now before the transfer of the World Cup winner is confirmed and he is officially unveiled as a Real Madrid player at the Bernebeu.

Great signing in hummels!
Are we expecting any more business tonight?

Done Deals

View attachment 254127

This will conclude my transfers for this window. Bale looks set to stay at least another 6 months, whilst deals for Lewandowski and Diego Costa could not be agreed, maybe in January.

Id say youve had a great window anyway mate, the deals you have done really are top class,
What was it that caused problems with lewandowski and costa?

Id say youve had a great window anyway mate, the deals you have done really are top class,
What was it that caused problems with lewandowski and costa?

Cheers mate. Tbh I could of only completed them deals if Bale left but he couldn't agree terms with Bayern or Chelsea.

Possible First XI

View attachment 254117

Second XI

View attachment 254115

I feel even our 'Second XI' could compete with some of the best teams in Europe, this demonstrates the strength we now have in our squad, but this doesn't even include some of the very talented youth we have out on loan such as Kishna, Tielemans and Vallejo.

Last edited:
Back