Collecting Trophies For Fun..

View attachment 252430

La Liga
Week 4

View attachment 252427
After our defeat to Celta at the end of last season I was slightly apprehensive going into this match, it didn't help that the media liked to play on this fact as well. We performed well and saw the game out in a professional manner, Ronaldo getting another two goals to go joint at the top of the scoring charts with Hazard, both on 7 goals each.

League Update

View attachment 252405

Very entertaining. I hope you get the CL this year and see where you end up and who may follow along with you.

He won the golden boot for me too, such a goal machine!

I really wasn't expecting him to settle so well, at this rate Bale will never be able to get back in the first team.

Very entertaining. I hope you get the CL this year and see where you end up and who may follow along with you.

Thanks very much :) Me too, I think I will be moving on from Real Madrid no matter what happens this season, would be nice if I could add the CL trophy to the cabinet before I go though.

View attachment 252248

View attachment 252247

SM: Another win from Real Madrid this weekend sees them unbeaten in all competitions, only second to Barcelona in the league with a game in hand, can you see them keeping this up as they did last season?

GB: I think Madrid will go one better this season, with additions like Hazard, Pogba and Hummels, this team is one of the best I have ever seen in this league if not Europe. However I do worry, Madrid have always been a team of world class individuals, this does not always bring you medals, what Bullard has brought in is a winning mentality, a togetherness, Hazard, Ronaldo and Depay will probably be at the Bernabeu next season, will Bullard? I don’t think so.

SM: Why do you think that is? The team are playing well, they are winning medals, Bullard has three years remaining on his current deal, why would he leave?

GB: I met with the Madrid President, Florentino Perez after the match at Celta, he of course was in a buoyant mood, but when we got talking about Bullard and his future, he was not so sure, Bullard is a very ambitious man, he wants to win medals in every league, for many clubs, his ambition may take him away from Bernabeu.

SM: Will that still be the case if Madrid do not win the Champions League.

GB: I have to say I think so, listen, Bullard will only manage big teams, this will not be his only chance at managing a potential Champions League winning side, I think they will win the competition this year, if they don’t, I and the President of Real Madrid still think Bullard will move on to a new challenge.

Loving the detail with the revista,
Are you hoping for a clean sweep of trophies this season to end in style?

Thanks very much :) Me too, I think I will be moving on from Real Madrid no matter what happens this season, would be nice if I could add the CL trophy to the cabinet before I go though.[/QUOTE]

How tempting would it be to take a star or two, Money dependent? or would you prefer the challenge of facing Real?

Loving the detail with the revista,
Are you hoping for a clean sweep of trophies this season to end in style?

Cheers mate. I would like to think so, its more important to me we win the CL before I go, I want to win it with 4 clubs if possible.

How tempting would it be to take a star or two, Money dependent? or would you prefer the challenge of facing Real?

Honestly I think I would rather take on the Real Madrid team I leave behind, I haven't really grown attached to any of these players, obviously I would love to take Hazard, Ronaldo, Depay etc. with me but I don't think I will get any of them to leave Madrid. Saying that I may try and take Florenzi with me if at all possible, he has been a brilliant player for me.

View attachment 251931

Champions League Group Stage
Match Day 2

View attachment 251929
So the two European giants went head-to-head in their first competitive match since Real Madrid knocked the Manchester side out of the Last 16 of the Champions League in the 2012/2013 season.

Unlike the previous tie, we dominated this match from start to finish, Manchester United never really gave us a test, for the most part we simply went through the motions after we took a superb 3-0 lead into the half time break.

Yet again Hazard was outstanding, scoring one of the best goals I have ever seen, taking the ball deep in our half, running the full length of the pitch down the left hand side, cutting into the box past three defenders before making in into the opposition 6 yard box, rounding the keeping and calmly placing the ball in the net.. pure class.

View attachment 251905

La Liga
Week 6

View attachment 251900
Our second 8-0 win of the campaign and at this rate we are going to be breaking all goalscoring records. In all competitions we have now scored 28 goals in the last 5 matches, not just that but we have also not conceded a single goal in those 5 matches.

Hazard managed to add another 4 goals to his tally this season, meaning he has now scored 14 goals in 6 La liga matches.. making Ronaldo's measly record of 9 in 6 look average.. Wow!

View attachment 251841REAL MADRID ‘GOAL MACHINE’
TARGETS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
AND BALLON D’OR TROPHY

View attachment 251840

The Belgian ace wants to help his new side to lift the Champions League trophy as well as steal the Ballon d’Or from team mate Ronaldo.

It has taken Hazard what seems like a matter of minutes to acclimatise to his new surroundings at the Bernabeu, the Real Madrid hotshot has already amassed an incredible 14 La Liga goals in just 6 matches and after his sides unbeaten start to the season, he cannot wait to start adding both club and personal accolades to his CV.

The Belgian international’s form has played an instrumental part in his sides unbeaten run so far this season, which now sees Real Madrid sitting top of La Liga with a game in hand over Barcelona, topping Group C of the Champions League and lifting the Spanish Super Cup.

"The team are performing really well, I am used to winning with my time at Chelsea, but this is a different feeling, we are winning with ease, no opposition is a match for Real Madrid, we want to win everything" he told Real Madrid TV

Hazard does not want to stop their though, he knows that if he continues to perform as he has over recent weeks, it is just a matter of time before the world has to take notice of his talent and he is awarded the coveted Ballon d'Or Award.

"I knew when I came here it would be harder to win the award (Ballon d'Or) when playing along side the current holder Ronaldo, he is a terrific player and it will be difficult to outshine him whilst in the same team. I believe in myself and I know that one day I could win this award, on my current form, why not this year?"

Hazard was awarded the English PFA Player of the Year in his previous campaign with Chelsea after a fantastic season with the London club, which can only strengthen his claim of being the Worlds most in-form player over the past calendar year.

"I had a great end of the season with Chelsea last year, my international performances have been very creditable and the beginning of my Real Madrid career has been better than I could have of ever wished for. I want to continue my form over the next 6 weeks and just hope the people recognise my efforts".

Back