Different 451 Tactic with Success

I been playing the new tactic this evenin. Didnt lose a game when upto 2nd and then fm error comes up and lost it all

Finished the rest of my season.
SolihullMoors_FixturesSchedule-3_zpsde872f76.png~original

Shame that I didn't managed to win the FA Trophy, but atleast I clinched the league.

SkrillNorth_OverviewProfile_zpse60d03c9.png~original

Somebody please help me here... i cant for the love of god upload a picture, and link it liek the post above, directly to a bigger picture...ven use photobucket 2 >< the first one to help me i will rename Diego Costa to desired nickname in my save!

Somebody please help me here... i cant for the love of god upload a picture, and link it liek the post above, directly to a bigger picture...ven use photobucket 2 >< the first one to help me i will rename Diego Costa to desired nickname in my save!

Press F12 , then the screenshot will be saved in your steam account, click it and copy and paste the link.

i cant dude the picture will take up the whole duchbag screen >< check this..

The text that you have entered is too long (377862 characters). Please shorten it to 250000 characters long.

thatts the only message i get :/

Is it just me or did the defending get worst in the released version? My defenders are averaging 6.5 if I am lucky. Tried everything now to fix it, but no luck so far. :@

Is it just me or did the defending get worst in the released version? My defenders are averaging 6.5 if I am lucky. Tried everything now to fix it, but no luck so far. :@

my defending is solid but ratings are not rly over the top

ok gona post my result from when game gone live
View attachment 462106
for me defenders work even bether lol i see much more tackling behind , but maybe thats becus i builded my squad arunde this tact for 3 seasons now , but ya its allways a littel problem on start when makeing new tact as players need some times half season to preper for it and how i remember from old days first season is the one u build your squad on the tact so

Back