Different 451 Tactic with Success

I have been playing with Boreham Wood, second season going, got promotion after first ofc :)

I have found tactic way more effective using The Regista, instead of Anchorman. + taking ease tackles away, and adding tackle harder.

I have been playing with Boreham Wood, second season going, got promotion after first ofc :)

I have found tactic way more effective using The Regista, instead of Anchorman. + taking ease tackles away, and adding tackle harder.
Thank you the tips. Will see what it is doing with the tactic.

Yep i have also been tinkering with defensive wingers + look for overlap, worth of try mate

If you are thinking about using this tactic with Liverpool make sure you keep Henderson. He is a beast in the BBM role.

HAs anyone came across the bug where your goalkeeper just walks out of the box with the ball and gets a red card? It happen twice now with me.

HAs anyone came across the bug where your goalkeeper just walks out of the box with the ball and gets a red card? It happen twice now with me.

Yeah, and i had no idea what actually happened until i saw this post.

I suppose its realistic, but its probably just a bug anyway lol

Yeah, and i had no idea what actually happened until i saw this post.

I suppose its realistic, but its probably just a bug anyway lol
I read that it is a bug, it is just annoying if you have both your keepers booked for 3 games and have to play with a u/19 keeper.

The new tactic on the full game seems really open now and not taking control of the game and losing goals from corners

The new tactic on the full game seems really open now and not taking control of the game and losing goals from corners
Just had a small test, in regard with that the team is not taking control. You can add play narrower to the team instructions. This draw in more players and then your team will distribute the ball to your wingback and wingers.

Just had a small test, in regard with that the team is not taking control. You can add play narrower to the team instructions. This draw in more players and then your team will distribute the ball to your wingback and wingers.

K m8. I give it ago this evening after work.

changed to this after trying another formation, (It wasn't good at all!), i lost the first on pens, the next was a loss, and since i havent lost a game, 6 wins, 2 draws and last four games have been clean sheets!

The tactic still works OK for me, but boy have SI screwed the full release, the ratings are terrible and good luck getting any full backs to do well.

changed to this after trying another formation, (It wasn't good at all!), i lost the first on pens, the next was a loss, and since i havent lost a game, 6 wins, 2 draws and last four games have been clean sheets!
great run you have there. Thanks for the update and hope it continue.

The tactic still works OK for me, but boy have SI screwed the full release, the ratings are terrible and good luck getting any full backs to do well.
I KNOW!!! hahahaha. I only had one game that my defensive pair had over 6.5, not even to speak about my wb.

But I am glad it is still working for you, it is still working for me too. But I want to chance that elusive unbeaten season. :D

Back