Different 451 Tactic with Success

Same here will full backs shocking rating
I think all the ratings are very low. Hopefully they will fix it or bring out a update, before they go home tonight. So that everyone can have a nice weekend of play FM, drinking beer and watching football.

Which tactic is better for my team (FC Porto) mate?
And good job anyway :)

View attachment 461927

Game i just played.. getting lots of shots, but seem to be from outside the box, not many going on target. Also 3/4 goals where via CB from corners..

Would you recommend changing anything? Or just keeping it? Now 10 games unbeaten with this tactic

Just got second promotion in row, second season ofc.. Boreham Wood..

Wonderful ending to season when my striker scores on last minutes of game to clinch 3-2 win and win straight promotion place (1th) Screenshots comin soon

View attachment 402371

Game i just played.. getting lots of shots, but seem to be from outside the box, not many going on target. Also 3/4 goals where via CB from corners..

Would you recommend changing anything? Or just keeping it? Now 10 games unbeaten with this tactic
I would recommend that you have a look at how is taking the long shots and the go to the player settings and add shoot less. The striker should be on shoot less, just check that one.

Just got second promotion in row, second season ofc.. Boreham Wood..

Wonderful ending to season when my striker scores on last minutes of game to clinch 3-2 win and win straight promotion place (1th) Screenshots comin soon
GREAT! Happy for you. Screens would be appreciated. :)

I would recommend that you have a look at how is taking the long shots and the go to the player settings and add shoot less. The striker should be on shoot less, just check that one.

The cm has 13 long shots which is good at this level, so not sure about changing that.. the striker hasn't got any settings for shooting less, should i change it?

The cm has 13 long shots which is good at this level, so not sure about changing that.. the striker hasn't got any settings for shooting less, should i change it?
Yes you can change that, that will help that your striker dont just shoot at anything.

Back