Different 451 Tactic with Success

so, still on the beta here. My dvd has not arrived till now. Hopefully tomorrow I can join the Full game ':)

here are the results of my 1st seasons with the lions in 2nd german league. LAter in the season and with beta patches tactics did'nt work as good as in the beginning. But I am still very pleased :) Thx again

lions_season1.png

so, still on the beta here. My dvd has not arrived till now. Hopefully tomorrow I can join the Full game ':)

here are the results of my 1st seasons with the lions in 2nd german league. LAter in the season and with beta patches tactics did'nt work as good as in the beginning. But I am still very pleased :) Thx again

lions_season1.png
Promoted?
The tactic is still going on the full game. So hopefully it will improve again for you.

3th in the League with Schalke behind Bayern and Dortmund, thanks for the latest tactic Andrichbrand.

View attachment 402510View attachment 402513
20 games in the league and my results so far.

First, thanks for the tactic as it has been fun to play.

I am playing in the Portuguese National Championship level (3rd division) and the players are really poor with barely any of their stats hitting 10. I come across crazy games where the scores are 5-4, 6-3,4-3, etc and i was wondering if anyone is experiencing this.

Trying to figure out if these scores are a product of my crappy team, the Match engine or the tactic itself. Also any tips for shoring up the defence in lower leagues would be great.

I am having a tough time getting any worthwhile players in but the tactic is helping me to keep stable as a mid table team but its extremely difficult to get promoted out of the Portuguese National Championship level.

First, thanks for the tactic as it has been fun to play.

I am playing in the Portuguese National Championship level (3rd division) and the players are really poor with barely any of their stats hitting 10. I come across crazy games where the scores are 5-4, 6-3,4-3, etc and i was wondering if anyone is experiencing this.

Trying to figure out if these scores are a product of my crappy team, the Match engine or the tactic itself. Also any tips for shoring up the defence in lower leagues would be great.

I am having a tough time getting any worthwhile players in but the tactic is helping me to keep stable as a mid table team but its extremely difficult to get promoted out of the Portuguese National Championship level.
Playing with Luton I realised that a lot of my goals conceded is with wingers crossing and I am working on trying to make it dead solid in the back. Will keep you updated on any progress.

Is it works for patch 14.1.3 too? Just gonna try this with Valencia.
Jip, not a lot has change in the last update. The result above is on 14.1.3. Since the new update I have 4 games unbeaten, so it is going well.

am tryin' it with my love Man Utd, so far so good, but it was only friendlies, we will see how it gonna be in the more important games ;). thanks for ur work andrichbrand! :)

am tryin' it with my love Man Utd, so far so good, but it was only friendlies, we will see how it gonna be in the more important games ;). thanks for ur work andrichbrand! :)
Pleasure mate. It was created with Man U (my love) so it should work great. Just get a Anchor Man, as it is the missing key. Welbeck will score from the left wing!

4141 by andrichbrand new is the latest one.

Hi andrichbrand!

I`m trying to download your tactics and the link is working, i put it in documents-sportsinteractice-fm2014-tactics but they don`t show up in game. Also all my own tactics has a "FM" logo on the file yours are blank. (im on a mac)

Please help me sort this out, i would really love to try your tactics:)

Back