Different 451 Tactic with Success

Hi andrichbrand!

I`m trying to download your tactics and the link is working, i put it in documents-sportsinteractice-fm2014-tactics but they don`t show up in game. Also all my own tactics has a "FM" logo on the file yours are blank. (im on a mac)

Please help me sort this out, i would really love to try your tactics:)

OH jeeeeeeeesus im officialy the stupidest guy in the forums tonight, all laughs on me:) I wont even tell what was wrong:)

Gonna try your tactics now and report when i have played enough to make a judgement:)

Hi andrichbrand!

I`m trying to download your tactics and the link is working, i put it in documents-sportsinteractice-fm2014-tactics but they don`t show up in game. Also all my own tactics has a "FM" logo on the file yours are blank. (im on a mac)

Please help me sort this out, i would really love to try your tactics:)
If you where on the tactic page, will you download the file and put it in the tactic folder, it wont show up. go to let say "fixtures" and then back to the tactic page and it will show up. If that doesn't work, I dont know, works fine on pc. Sorry I couldn't be more help if that doesn't work. Maybe someone else can help.

OH jeeeeeeeesus im officialy the stupidest guy in the forums tonight, all laughs on me:) I wont even tell what was wrong:)

Gonna try your tactics now and report when i have played enough to make a judgement:)
Glad you got it right. Enjoy the tactic. Wish you all the best.

nice one :) for me still working good 4 season now got job at chievo and gona soon show some progress :)
Great going mate. I always wonder, when to take a new job, because you put so much in to the team you managed that you dont want to leave. hahaha Unless Man Utd comes knocking then I will take it.

Great going mate. I always wonder, when to take a new job, because you put so much in to the team you managed that you dont want to leave. hahaha Unless Man Utd comes knocking then I will take it.

i take it after 3 seasons of wining all in slovenian league , going in to half team in ita is good to try tact how it works in difrent range :)

This tactic is by far the best counter to 3-4-3 playing opponents.
I have tested it thurraly and it ALWAYS shasmes that formation.
that said season is comming to an end, and im 3rd with atletico Madrid in la liga.
with some more luck and a better start i would be pushing for first place. Excited to see what this can do next season when i cna purchase some reinforcements!

This tactic is by far the best counter to 3-4-3 playing opponents.
I have tested it thurraly and it ALWAYS shasmes that formation.
that said season is comming to an end, and im 3rd with atletico Madrid in la liga.
with some more luck and a better start i would be pushing for first place. Excited to see what this can do next season when i cna purchase some reinforcements!
Then it will be great in the Italian league, they play that tactic a lot. Glad to hear it is working. Screen shot will be appreciated.

Playing with Ipwsich Town, was really struggling, 5 draws and 2 losses in 1st 7 games, applied your tactic and now in the running for playoff spots:)

if i get the wingers a bit upfront and make them inside forwrads will it change the tactic a lot?

Back