Different 451 Tactic with Success

Great tactic!

I've used this tactic in two games.

One with Spurs where it's proved nearly unstoppable - we're into the last third of the season and I'm flying high at the top of the Prem having lost only two games (early on when the players were relatively unfamiliar with the tactic) and I've already bagged the Capital One Cup. The corners are absolutely obscene Kaboul has got about 14 goals already and Dawson 10 (and he only plays in cup games or when YK is injured); I might change the set up to make the game a bit harder.

The second game, with Oxford is more mixed. I switched to the tactic in the second half of my first season and it seemed to get us out of a post christmas nosedive, and we scraped to promotion on the last day of the season. Things haven't gone so well in League 1, we're a third of the way into the season and only won a single game. I think the problem is we don't have a good enough playmaker or enough dribbling skill throughout the midfield, I've tried tweaking things, but to no avail. Anyone have any ideas on how to implement this one when you are consistently the underdog?

im on a good steam!

i can smell the gold..mmmm

started terrible, but tnx to consistency i have managed to do quite well.

i have been tinkering a bit so some resoults are with 4-2-4 but most with this tactic (had to change to use two strikers in some homegames to keep costa and villa happy while giving zirkovic some pitchtime)

Im also working on a hybride wich seems to be working REALY REALY well in comparisment of CCC, but im still working on possesion to prevente opponent to have so many shoots (despite 90% is from long range).

I will be back with more!

Here is a picture of the hybrid!

Example of posession and CCC

Now im not trying to hijack this tread.
This tactic is one of the best out there atm, and i HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

im on a good steam!

i have been tinkering a bit so some resoults are with 4-2-4 but most with this tactic (had to change to use two strikers in some homegames to keep costa and villa happy while giving zirkovic some pitchtime)

Im also working on a hybride wich seems to be working REALY REALY well in comparisment of CCC, but im still working on possesion to prevente opponent to have so many shoots (despite 90% is from long range).

This tactic is one of the best out there atm, and i HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

Please link the tactic mate? And do you play it for both home and away?

Finished 3rd in the league and won euro cup not bad for my spurs team short of back up players goin to get some youth players in to help and aim to win league next season

im on a good steam!

Thanks for the good words. What I did here is exactly what i wanted to do. Get people to get into making there on tactic. I always (in the past) took ideas for the better tacticians to create my own. So to you sir I take my hat off and say go for it.

If you can send it to me and I will test it and see where I can improve it. If you like.

Finished 3rd in the league and won euro cup not bad for my spurs team short of back up players goin to get some youth players in to help and aim to win league next season
It will get better second season. Dont think this tactic have that second season syndrome.

Any tweeks?
Playing around with the defense, but not 100% happy yet, and the tactic out now is still going.

I have 5 clean sheet now already, so going to test and hopefully it will keep up and then I will release the update.

But I feel a bit like SI now, updating every 2 days. HAHAHA

Update not going to plan so, I scraped it! HAHAHA. Hopefully I will see something I like today in the footy. Some interesting games up today.

Since the "official" release your tactic (any tactic) seems less effective. I need like 10+ shots on target to score, while my opponent only needs 1 to find the net?! Even players that shouldn't score once in their carriere always seem to make their first goal against me >_> Its getting like FM2013, really frustrating... Just when I reach the semi-finale in the CL (first season), I get easily blow away in my second season, while I am much, much stronger?

Since the "official" release your tactic (any tactic) seems less effective. I need like 10+ shots on target to score, while my opponent only needs 1 to find the net?! Even players that shouldn't score once in their carriere always seem to make their first goal against me >_> Its getting like FM2013, really frustrating... Just when I reach the semi-finale in the CL (first season), I get easily blow away in my second season, while I am much, much stronger?
Sorry to hear that. How and when do you concede your goals? And what is the long shots ratio?

A little update of my career with Larne. We all expected that I would be down the table, but no! I am ranking 3rd right now and the only team that is really causing me trouble is Lanfield. I'll post pictures at the end of the season.

Back