Different 451 Tactic with Success

how do u do a screen shot will post my season up
you can hit F12 and it will be transfered to your workshop in steam or you can play in window mode, press "print screen" and paste in paint, then save and then just upload it.

A little update of my career with Larne. We all expected that I would be down the table, but no! I am ranking 3rd right now and the only team that is really causing me trouble is Lanfield. I'll post pictures at the end of the season.
Sounds like it is going well. I am very please to hear that. Great going.

Sorry to hear that. How and when do you concede your goals? And what is the long shots ratio?

I seem to have fixed my problem, the same way as it was fixed in FM2013. Both wingbacks now have defensive responsibility (arrow down), with short marking and more pressure. Seems like I conceide much less goals now.

Probably wingers are less marked again? My winger, Depay, also already has 13 assist. While Maher (defensive playmaker, advanced playmaker didn't work) has 10.

Also, do you think Poacher would be a good role for my striker? He is rather poor at heading, so Complete Striker seems odd. He usually scores twice and having a rating of 8/9, or he is complete rubbish, netting a 5.

I seem to have fixed my problem, the same way as it was fixed in FM2013. Both wingbacks now have defensive responsibility (arrow down), with short marking and more pressure. Seems like I conceide much less goals now.

Probably wingers are less marked again? My winger, Depay, also already has 13 assist. While Maher (defensive playmaker, advanced playmaker didn't work) has 10.

Also, do you think Poacher would be a good role for my striker? He is rather poor at heading, so Complete Striker seems odd. He usually scores twice and having a rating of 8/9, or he is complete rubbish, netting a 5.
You can try poacher, then reason why I dont have the striker as a poacher is that he get isolated upfront.

You can try poacher, then reason why I dont have the striker as a poacher is that he get isolated upfront.

What kind of striker role would you prefer then? Complete striker is either winning my game, or losing it. It seems like he gets the hardest time against bigger teams.

I will try the new role, fake 9. Maybe it will be better, as my striker (Finnbogason, Locadia or Schalk) isn't a Targetman.

What kind of striker role would you prefer then? Complete striker is either winning my game, or losing it. It seems like he gets the hardest time against bigger teams.

I will try the new role, fake 9. Maybe it will be better, as my striker (Finnbogason, Locadia or Schalk) isn't a Targetman.
You can try the false 9 or deep laying forward on Attack.

Im going to test and tweak a bit more before i give it out for testing.
But I do belive that i need to check the bombardment tactic to get the wingbacks going as intended before i can cheer.
It's a tricky sticky to get everything to work together, but basicly what i am trying to do is to stand off and fall into defence having the chances i have be CCC, and that seems to work ok. The only problem is that vs the big teams i get almost no chances because im to cautiouse.
This leads to me losing most times, and who want to play home creating 0 chances?
i got work to do and i know it. But i will keep you in the loop!

Update inc from my Atletico save in about 1 hour :)

The season was much beter than i could ever wish for!

Trying out the False 9 and it is AMAZING! My striker scores like 2goals every match and gives tons of assist >_>

Also, when I'm scoring this much, its less frustrating to conceide goals myself. I am using the tactic from page 35/36 I believe. Did some minor tweak, like the wingbacks to more defense and the goalkeeper to a regular one, not balplaying gk.

Works like a charm again :)

Trying out the False 9 and it is AMAZING! My striker scores like 2goals every match and gives tons of assist >_>

Also, when I'm scoring this much, its less frustrating to conceide goals myself. I am using the tactic from page 35/36 I believe. Did some minor tweak, like the wingbacks to more defense and the goalkeeper to a regular one, not balplaying gk.

Works like a charm again :)
Can you give a screen shot of the setting for the false 9 please?

My First season as Atletico Madrid!

The Roster:

The League:

Achivements:

Transfer history:

Not bad id say, but i could have done better :) looking forward to strenghten the squad before a new season!

What do you guys say? Any recommendations?

And ofcourse you cna see Alex Grimaldo's red name. He's mine but for some reason he is at barcelona and they want 80Mill ponds for him.. dooooh

Last edited:
My First season as Atletico Madrid!

The Roster:

The League:

Achivements:

Transfer history:

Not bad id say, but i could have done better :) looking forward to strenghten the squad before a new season!

What do you guys say? Any recommendations?

And ofcourse you cna see Alex Grimaldo's red name. He's mine but for some reason he is at barcelona and they want 80Mill ponds for him.. dooooh
Was this with my tactic?

This is really good result and a great season. Good luck with the next season.

You don't have to quote the post above you when its that huge :D

And yes, part from a few fixtures i used you're tactic.

i used the 4-2-4 tactic ocasionally when playing teams with narrow formation at home.
I used my tweak in some easy games.
i used reserve team in last game vs Barcelona as it had no impact on my position (you're formation)
I got crushed, and aparaently the board was mad as **** becasue we lost :p

im happy with things and are reviewing some players now.

Going to start next season with you're formation playing a false 9 as striker (some say its deadly)

btw, i got goot respond when needing to get more controll of midtfield to drag DM into MC and make him a ball winning midtfielder.

just thought you'd like to know becouse you are awesome :D

Has anybody tried sticking the ML/MR into the AML/AMR positions?

You don't have to quote the post above you when its that huge :D

And yes, part from a few fixtures i used you're tactic.

i used the 4-2-4 tactic ocasionally when playing teams with narrow formation at home.
I used my tweak in some easy games.
i used reserve team in last game vs Barcelona as it had no impact on my position (you're formation)
I got crushed, and aparaently the board was mad as **** becasue we lost :p

im happy with things and are reviewing some players now.

Going to start next season with you're formation playing a false 9 as striker (some say its deadly)

btw, i got goot respond when needing to get more controll of midtfield to drag DM into MC and make him a ball winning midtfielder.

just thought you'd like to know becouse you are awesome :D
Want people to see the results for a second time. :D

I will have a look at the dm to cm. Is the ball winning midfielder defensive?

Thanks for the kind words. And keep up the good work.

Back