Different 451 Tactic with Success

False9

View attachment 461497

Took me a while to figure. But here is my Fake9 setup.

First team striker made 30 out of 34. Second striker 12 in 11 (all as a sub).

Season not completed yet, so will update later on.

I dunno what's wrong with my team, everyone seems to like this tactic. But I play Napoli and this tactic is not good at all. The attack is decent but the defence is oh awful!. AI scores at least 1 goal in every match, no matter who's my opponent. So, I turned to use my own tactic which give me at least 55% possession and 25 shots , but at most 10-15 shots at goal and two or three goals if I'm lucky ) Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

I dunno what's wrong with my team, everyone seems to like this tactic. But I play Napoli and this tactic is not good at all. The attack is decent but the defence is oh awful!. AI scores at least 1 goal in every match, no matter who's my opponent. So, I turned to use my own tactic which give me at least 55% possession and 25 shots , but at most 10-15 shots at goal and two or three goals if I'm lucky ) Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.

What you need to do: Switch the Sweeper Keeper to "regular" Keeper. Change both defensive backs to Wingback, with defend as their primairy job. Also, add to both Wingbacks: Close Down More, Mark Tighter.

Make those changes and it will be much more solid, defense wise.

What you need to do: Switch the Sweeper Keeper to "regular" Keeper. Change both defensive backs to Wingback, with defend as their primairy job. Also, add to both Wingbacks: Close Down More, Mark Tighter.

Make those changes and it will be much more solid, defense wise.

Thanks, I'll try it out tomorrow. Though I already switched my GK to regular Keeper and changed def. backs to wingbacks, but with automatic as their primary job and I already played with their individual assignments, but I'll try the ones you've suggested

What is different from V3 and the one listed as "THE BEST NEW TWEAK"

Few team settings and individual settings, been a while so can remember off heart now.
Ok, thanks. I'm using the tactic with the new tweak and only problem I'm having is that my striker isn't involved at all. He only has like 2 or 1 shot per game and getting really low ratings. I rotate between Benteke and Soldado. Lamela - My right winger and Eriksen - My advanced playmaker are scoring all the goals.

I changed my CF to F9 like in your tactic and now after going 4 games without a goal, Benteke has scored a total of 11 goals and 4 assists in 9 games. Eriksen is also on fire, 8 assists and 2 goals in 10 games!
Also trying out the tweak tactic from SSJDennis.

Ok now im starting second season as atletico.
I have moved the wide midtfielders up as Inside forwards, put the CF as F9, and what else did we want to try?

Ok now im starting second season as atletico.
I have moved the wide midtfielders up as Inside forwards, put the CF as F9, and what else did we want to try?
I quickly tried the bwm (defence) and there is a lot of possession and a lot of shot on target. So that is something that is in my planning.

The inside forward. should NOT be sit narrow. They are useless there. Try stay wider.

Erm, what tactics are you guys trying? I am from Canada, so often when I come around there's like 10 new pages to the thread. I am still on your "new" tactic you launch when the real game went out.

Erm, what tactics are you guys trying? I am from Canada, so often when I come around there's like 10 new pages to the thread. I am still on your "new" tactic you launch when the real game went out.
Just looking at trying the wingers as Inside forwards.

I am also still on the 4141 by andrichbrand new. So you haven't missed out to much. :D

Back