Have you tried it with the corner set up I posted earlier, Trust me it's good for a goal every other game at least.
PS I have also set up with the false 9 and it seems to be working great.

which type of these tactics could be the best for Monaco??

Have you tried it with the corner set up I posted earlier, Trust me it's good for a goal every other game at least.
PS I have also set up with the false 9 and it seems to be working great.
I have read about it and it doesn't work that well for me. My striker is not that great.

False 9 I will try after the season is finished, just a couple more games and then the season is finished.

The striker isn't the one scoring, he normally picks the man out on the edge of the area and he either scores or his rebound falls for somebody else to score.

The striker isn't the one scoring, he normally picks the man out on the edge of the area and he either scores or his rebound falls for somebody else to score.
Will give it a go again, at the start of my new season.

if I move the wingers a position upfront will it affect badly the tactic. I am concerned about the defense though if I have only 3 in midfield instead of 5. If we put man marking on the wingers to the opposition wingbacks will it make the tactic more consistent in defence? is anyone using opposition instructions via assistant?

if I move the wingers a position upfront will it affect badly the tactic. I am concerned about the defense though if I have only 3 in midfield instead of 5. If we put man marking on the wingers to the opposition wingbacks will it make the tactic more consistent in defence? is anyone using opposition instructions via assistant?
I dont use IO at all, dont know if any of the other people is using them.

In regards with the wingers moving up, one of the users Conn is testing the att winger. I think.

I am about to stat a new game using this tactic, but I am unsure which one I am supposed to download from the OP, can anyone guide me as to the correct tactic?

I am about to stat a new game using this tactic, but I am unsure which one I am supposed to download from the OP, can anyone guide me as to the correct tactic?
Either one of these 2:
The Best -
New Tweak for 4141 v.2:​ ***
4141 by andrichbrand new.tac
if there is to many long shots - add
less shoots to your striker in player instructions

SSJDennis Tweak: *** 4141 by andrichbrand SSJ.tac ***

I also never used IO. I also don't do the press. Just teamtalks by myself.

When I do get the feeling my opponent is more offensive than me, I always switch to counter to neutralize them.

Ready for the first match of the season. Pre matches has been promising!

WISH ME LUCK