i win league 2 time,last season in league team scored 75 goal this season now everything changed team plays very bad what can i do ?

If you are (much) weaker, you should prefer the Counter, never Control. If you do use Control, you probably will be washed away. With counter, sure, you'll still be the weaker team, but you will become much more deadly.

and i forget to say my defenders were very very well now they play really bad

with SSJ tac amazing results with a lower league team.

No tweaks just download the tac and use it.

What version is better? The Best -New Tweak for 4141 v.2 or SSJDennis Tweak?

Fantastic tactic so far! Started a new game with Liverpool, first 10 games, 1 draw and the rest all wins!

still ****
Are you expecting miracles for this tactic or do you actually wait from it to gel and let your players get use to it? If you start a new save it will take up to end of Oct - beginning Nov to settle. That it the way it is with the new series of FM.

the tweak by SSJ is magnificent. really fluid and consistent football. first match 7 CCC, 8 goals scored and only 1 allowed with penalty. really nice. I highly recommend it.

Update:

I added the corner tactic said above (its worked wonders)

After season 1, I needed to make us stronger for the champions league..so I got in some nice free players, 2 regen kids for the future and some bigger players to help me.

Even tho I have some silly loses this season so far, its just down to fitness, injuries and rotation, against the "bigger" sides ive been very dominant.

30crfbt.jpg

Look who is 17th..(H) all the money in the world and they still are bad.

5eeqls.jpg

the win vs Bayern even at home was amazing.

1o60j7.jpg

Had 23mil budget + Gaston going for 21mil.

Current squad:

2mdrxw2.jpg

Only shame so far is Jovetic is out injured 80% of the time, but impressive when fit.

Once again, great formation, really enjoying FM again