Update:

I added the corner tactic said above (its worked wonders)

After season 1, I needed to make us stronger for the champions league..so I got in some nice free players, 2 regen kids for the future and some bigger players to help me.

Even tho I have some silly loses this season so far, its just down to fitness, injuries and rotation, against the "bigger" sides ive been very dominant.

30crfbt.jpg

Look who is 17th..(H) all the money in the world and they still are bad.

5eeqls.jpg

the win vs Bayern even at home was amazing.

1o60j7.jpg

Had 23mil budget + Gaston going for 21mil.

Current squad:

2mdrxw2.jpg

Only shame so far is Jovetic is out injured 80% of the time, but impressive when fit.

Once again, great formation, really enjoying FM again

where is the corner tweak that you applied to put it on my tactic as well?

I've been using / adapting this tactic for a few weeks now. My main tweaks are to make it 4-1-2-2-1 :-

1) Moving up the MR and ML to AMR and AML.
2) One of the wingers as an inside forward.
3) Striker as false 9
4) DM as Regista (support)
5) DR and DL as Fullback (support)

Last edited:
I am having remarkable success with this tactic mate

Took over Hartlepool in League 2, won League 2 , then League 1 straight awat and sit top of championship in my first season up. I have used every new patch as they have come out. Have hardly signed anyone, my team on paper is very average. Luke James and Joe Mckee are perfoming wonders. Almost feels like I am cheating!

I've been using / adapting this tactic for a few weeks now. My main tweaks are to make it 4-1-2-2-1 :-

1) Moving up the MR and ML to AMR and AML.
2) One of the wingers as an inside forward.
3) Striker as false 9
4) DM as Regista (support)
5) DR and DL as Fullback (support)
Any results of your tweaks?

I am having remarkable success with this tactic mate

Took over Hartlepool in League 2, won League 2 , then League 1 straight awat and sit top of championship in my first season up. I have used every new patch as they have come out. Have hardly signed anyone, my team on paper is very average. Luke James and Joe Mckee are perfoming wonders. Almost feels like I am cheating!
Glad to hear you are enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

Any results of your tweaks?

I took League 2 Exeter to the playoffs in the first season (they often get relegated / lower table when AI controlled). Was fiddling with tactics throughout the season and was never fully gelled so second season I'm going to stick to two tactics (home / away tough) and leave it be. I spent 80 hours on my first season as I have some kind of obsessive fiddling disease in FM so it takes me a while to run through the games hah!

What attributes should I look for when signing a new forward to this tactic u guys Think?

I try and play a strong man up top seems to work for me.
Even though I am using false 9 we just seem to score a lot of headed goals.
One thing I do notice is I hit the woodwork at least 3 or 4 times a game.

This is the best tactic at the moment for patch 14.1.3?

For me it certainly is. It gets even better when you get better players :) So its great when you aren't that strong, but destroying the opponent when you are better.

This is the best tactic at the moment for patch 14.1.3?
Try both and see which one of the two works. Because one work for some players and the other one work for the rest. HAHAHA

So it is up to you.

Ok andrich ;) what changes you do when you go down to ten mens?

For me it certainly is. It gets even better when you get better players :) So its great when you aren't that strong, but destroying the opponent when you are better.
Hi dennis, is better than ****** 4-5-1 v2?

The main problem I had with W4nker is, that I did struggle alot against eavenily or weaker teams. With this setup I don't have any problem at all and my VSM, wingers or f9 destroying them.

W4nker does seem to be stronger against impossible to beat teams, like your Leeds Utd against Barcelona. Not that you would be able to win though :)

Will try a quick game as AS Monaco, as I believe the w4nker does struggle with it. Back with results later tonight.

Last edited: