I am spurs first season, played 6, won 2, drawn 3, lost 1, I have scored 7 and conceded 6, how long roughly does it take for team to start doing well?

I am spurs first season, played 6, won 2, drawn 3, lost 1, I have scored 7 and conceded 6, how long roughly does it take for team to start doing well?

What is most import; Go to (Team)Training. Set More Match Training to the fullest. Now go for Tactics Only. Use it for a while, until you assistent will notice that it goes better. After you can click it down by two and keep it at Teamwork.

Also, I always try to play as much friendly games before the season start, just to make sure my team knows how I want to play.

I've just changed to this tactic and going to give it a full season and post my results (as everyone else seems to be having great results with it). Although it takes a while for tactics to gel in the new game (which is very frustrating to say the least) these were my first 3 results (with my Spurs team adding Diego Costa)

Palace 1 Spurs 0
Spurs 2 Elfsborg 1
Spurs 0 Cardiff 1

What is most import; Go to (Team)Training. Set More Match Training to the fullest. Now go for Tactics Only. Use it for a while, until you assistent will notice that it goes better. After you can click it down by two and keep it at Teamwork.

Also, I always try to play as much friendly games before the season start, just to make sure my team knows how I want to play.

yeah, tactic famalirty is pretty much full, just keep drawing and conceding :(

Are you using my Tweak? Or the original one?

Use Walker(R), Kaboul, Dawson and Vertonghen(L). Maybe buy De Vrij (Feyenoord) as a back-up, he comes cheap. Sandro should make a great DMC.

Are you using my Tweak? Or the original one?

Use Walker(R), Kaboul, Dawson and Vertonghen(L). Maybe buy De Vrij (Feyenoord) as a back-up, he comes cheap. Sandro should make a great DMC.

I'm using the tweak and this is my team:

(GK) LLoris
(RB) Walker
(CB) Vertonghen
(CB) Kaboul
(LB) Rose (just bought Baines)
(A) Sandro
(BBM) Paulinho
(AP) Eriksen
(LM) Townsend
(RM) Lamela
(ST) Diego Costa

Just changed my match training to full and from Team Cohesion to Tactics/High and I'm 3-0 up at half time.

what ever I do I always concede, they have 4 shots score 2 goals. I have 20 shots don't score, doing everything right just doing ****

what ever I do I always concede, they have 4 shots score 2 goals. I have 20 shots don't score, doing everything right just doing ****

Think the best thing to do is just stick with, although frustrating chopping and changing tactics every 2 minutes will do nothing but set you back even further. The tactic obviously works because if not there wouldn't be the results there are on the first page.

Just stick with it and hopefully it will come good.

This also happened with me at the beginning, which is why I've set my wingbacks to more defensive capabilities. Also you shouldn't neglect your VMC, which can make or break your team. Some good signs would be Kara (RC Genk), Defour (FC Porto), Fernando (FC Porto), Jordi Clasie (Feyenoord) or Zuculi/Sissoko (both FREE!!)

This also happened with me at the beginning, which is why I've set my wingbacks to more defensive capabilities. Also you shouldn't neglect your VMC, which can make or break your team. Some good signs would be Kara (RC Genk), Defour (FC Porto), Fernando (FC Porto), Jordi Clasie (Feyenoord) or Zuculi/Sissoko (both FREE!!)

yeah im using your tactic anyway mate, my strikers aren't scoring either which is one of the reasons I think, I have bought Jackson Martinez, what position is vmc??

yeah im using your tactic anyway mate, my strikers aren't scoring either which is one of the reasons I think, I have bought Jackson Martinez, what position is vmc??

The player right before your defense :) Kara on the screenshot with PSV.

well I have sandro there and he is a beast, im going to do a season and see how it does over the season, could be a very stressful season haha

Here are my results after gong to full training and Tactics/High:

WON - Elfsborg away 1-3
WON - Southampton away - 0-1
WON - Fulham home 1-0
WON - Lazio home 3-0
WON - Ipswich away (2nd string) 0-2
DRAW - West Brom home 2-2
WON - Frieburg away 1-2

Can i just ask... The amounts of wrong offside decissions, and not tighgt ones but HUGE ones is like mental right?

David villa offside when hes got 3 men incl gk between him the whole time from corner. it was not tight, they had 2 man on post + gk and he was on the 5 yard box....

and Riku recivingball when hes 10 yards offside and referee dont blow whistle? stupid as heck if yo uask me, but i got to say this IS probably the best tactic all round there is. the only problem is to get the strikers to bang the goals in. when someone solve that they will recive a medal in diamong platined gold!