I do not understand something, I finish 3rd in the Danske Bank Premiership, I am doing miracles in the EURO cup, and when we get the bets for the next seasons, people still believes I'll be relegated at the end... WTF, are people stupid?

well I have sandro there and he is a beast, im going to do a season and see how it does over the season, could be a very stressful season haha

After November you will now is the tactic is for you or not. This year it does take time for the team to settle, even if the tactic is fully gelled. But it does get better, ALOT better.

This will happen time to time and it is worst if you get many shot and they get 1 and scores.

When i go down to ten mens?
Depends on the opposition and the score.

If I am leading (what to keep it tight) or playing a strong team, take of the striker.
If you are playing and want to go for goals, take off the DM.

Can i just ask... The amounts of wrong offside decissions, and not tighgt ones but HUGE ones is like mental right?

David villa offside when hes got 3 men incl gk between him the whole time from corner. it was not tight, they had 2 man on post + gk and he was on the 5 yard box....

and Riku recivingball when hes 10 yards offside and referee dont blow whistle? stupid as heck if yo uask me, but i got to say this IS probably the best tactic all round there is. the only problem is to get the strikers to bang the goals in. when someone solve that they will recive a medal in diamong platined gold!
Offside is hopefully still a bug.

In regards to the scoring, I think this year you will have to have a combo of 2 strikers or 1 striker and AM playing of each other.

Last edited:
nickizzard: try this tactic from the opening post: 4141 by andrichbrand new.tac . I'm winning the games with it but drawing a lot with the ssjdennis tweak (can't score with it)

nickizzard: try this tactic from the opening post: 4141 by andrichbrand new.tac . I'm winning the games with it but drawing a lot with the ssjdennis tweak (can't score with it)
Scoring is a big problem with everyone tactic it seems. But I am on the case, that is my mission in life at the moment. Not even doing work, just reading threads and trying different options at the moment. :D

Scoring is a big problem with everyone tactic it seems. But I am on the case, that is my mission in life at the moment. Not even doing work, just reading threads and trying different options at the moment. :D

It seems like not every striker can score with this setup. Finnbogason for example, did score 40+ goals in one season. Now I use Falcao and he also seems to struggle, even though he is supposed to be far superiour then Finnbogason.

It seems smart to change the striker role to the best of your striker, but DON'T use Poacher.

It seems like not every striker can score with this setup. Finnbogason for example, did score 40+ goals in one season. Now I use Falcao and he also seems to struggle, even though he is supposed to be far superiour then Finnbogason.

It seems smart to change the striker role to the best of your striker, but DON'T use Poacher.
I think I will try that out. But you are right not the Poacher. HAHAHA

I think I will try that out. But you are right not the Poacher. HAHAHA

Poacher worked terrible... Targetman is great on Adebayor and the likes, False9 for agile stikers with a bit of body like Podolski, Falcao should be used as Complete Striker I think.

Okay, spend 7 hour of me working day....XD trying to fix this striker problem and I have said news! I came up with pooh!!! Nothing. Even tried a Defensive Striker. It did work from one or two games but not consistent.

So I leave it to you guys know. Please let me know is you come up with a solution. Otherwise you will just have to be happy with 70 goals a season and winning the league. HAHAHA.

Good Luck.

OKAY! Out of frustration and a lot of tweaking, I ended up with a new tactic. Anyone wanna test it with me? PM me and I will send you the link.

Which one of the three tactics in the opening post are you having most success with?

For those you got the test tactic, I haven't set up any corner and free kick settings.

Using the 4141 v2 with Swansea and getting crushed so far. Big losses against Man U, Fulham, Maccabi twice and West Ham. Im going to try using the version 1 and see if it makes a difference, hopefully it does

Using the 4141 v2 with Swansea and getting crushed so far. Big losses against Man U, Fulham, Maccabi twice and West Ham. Im going to try using the version 1 and see if it makes a difference, hopefully it does
You can try SSJDennis version.

Won the league in my first season with Tottenham using the tactic with Benteke my top scorer with 32 goals!

You can try SSJDennis version.

Sorry for off topic andrich, but can you please tell me the biggest talents you have experienced for MC for fm14? I saw someone recommending one in the thread, but cant find the post. ..

Sorry for off topic andrich, but can you please tell me the biggest talents you have experienced for MC for fm14? I saw someone recommending one in the thread, but cant find the post. ..
Which one, then Box to Box Midfielder or the Advance Playmaker?