Which one, then Box to Box Midfielder or the Advance Playmaker?

I have 3 central midfielders in line, so I guess a box to box would be good. If you have a tip or two about advanced playmaker id take that to... All three are CM's

Won the league in my first season with Tottenham using the tactic with Benteke my top scorer with 32 goals!

Can u put a pic up of your starting line up as I cant ger benteke scoring with my spurs team

If you can do a screen shot of the player instruction for your false 9. I would appreciate it.
Just "shoot less often" and "close down less"

Who your rw? Did u change anythin else to get him goals or just put him as f9. What season u in
He's a really good regen. I'm at the start of the 2nd season. Is he not scoring because he's missing a lot of chances or he's not getting any chances to begin with?

Last edited:
I have 3 central midfielders in line, so I guess a box to box would be good. If you have a tip or two about advanced playmaker id take that to... All three are CM's

One of my better Box to Box = Mohammed Sissoko, Franco Zuculini, Georgino Wijnaldum (which scored alot), Oscar Hiljemark, Steven Defour, Leroy Fer, Jordie Clasie, Andile Jali or Javi Garcia.

For Advanced Playmaker = Adam Maher, Jonjo Shelvey, Zakaria Labyad, Christian Eriksen.

No need. HAHAHA I quickly found out it was that the tactic was ****.

I actually think your tactics are quite solid. The striker and the "one shot, one goal for opponent" are "bugs" I think. Also false9 doesn't work on any striker. I sold Finnbogason after 40goals total, getting alot of money and Ricky van Wolfswinkel, even though he does great, I probably should've gone for Luuk de Jong, which seems THE perfect striker for this.

Will try some 3D mathes tonight (if my PC is willing too), might find some nice tweaks to add. You v2 version alot of different than the one from page38? Maybe you're willing to PM your last update? See how it works.

Thanks mate,

I actually think your tactics are quite solid. The striker and the "one shot, one goal for opponent" are "bugs" I think. Also false9 doesn't work on any striker. I sold Finnbogason after 40goals total, getting alot of money and Ricky van Wolfswinkel, even though he does great, I probably should've gone for Luuk de Jong, which seems THE perfect striker for this.

Will try some 3D mathes tonight (if my PC is willing too), might find some nice tweaks to add. You v2 version alot of different than the one from page38? Maybe you're willing to PM your last update? See how it works.

Thanks mate,
It is a totally new tactic. Will pm you the link and you can see what you can do. It is a start off maybe a good tactic.

Well, now that I've made it in the EUFA CL, I believe I'll do this last year of contract with this team and look for something else, I doubt I can't achieve much more in Northern Ireland.

Here are my results after gong to full training and Tactics/High:

WON - Elfsborg away 1-3
WON - Southampton away - 0-1
WON - Fulham home 1-0
WON - Lazio home 3-0
WON - Ipswich away (2nd string) 0-2
DRAW - West Brom home 2-2
WON - Frieburg away 1-2

Can you make a screenshot of your training and MP? THanks

Guys, I'm quite confused with the first page.
So which one is the best tactic out of the 3? Which one is working in the current patch?
Chears

Guys, I'm quite confused with the first page.
So which one is the best tactic out of the 3? Which one is working in the current patch?
Chears
Anyone of the last two. One is my tactic and the other is just tweaks from SSJDennis.
For some my tactic is better and for some Dennis is better. Your choice. :)

All depands on your team and players that y it working for some and not others. Just wish I could find a way to get a few goals lol

All depands on your team and players that y it working for some and not others. Just wish I could find a way to get a few goals lol
Working on that sir. Hopefully by the end of tonight I would have crack the code. Well after 20hours (over 2 days) of tweaking and testing and almost breaking my laptop, it would be worth the while.