El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
That Ukrainian looks as if he's better. What you really could do with is an Andorran Da Silva though.

Golovchik? He's from Belarus, and yes he is better but i only had him half a season, he also needs someone of equal talent to partner him. Secretly i want a libero and a trequartista! A pair of Da Silvas would do nicley though!

I have been busy in the transfer market again this season. Ontop of improving the squad i also signed up the best Andorran youth i could find. Most on frees some for as little as 1 quid!
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zps0b7b3c13.png

Sufian
Hopefully one for the future, went straight out on loan.
Sufian_OverviewAttributes_zps3e83b6a5.png

Neville Brereton
Welsh international on loan from Liverpool. Signed purley as cover.
NevilleBrereton_OverviewAttributes_zps8226cdf7.png

Mark Bonnar
Scottish international Bonnar on loan from Man Utd with a 10m option to buy. Will start on the bench and we will see how he goes.
MarkBonnar_OverviewAttributes_zps58806e24.png

Heiner Diaz
I signed him last seson and he has finally arrived. My new left hand side inside forward. Really excited about this kid. With 30 caps at 18 I also see a caps record in his future.
HeinerDiaz_OverviewAttributes_zps4af72f72.png

Dale White
My marque signing for the year costing a cool 11.5m from Arsenal. Will play in the heart of defence as a typical English centre back.
DaleWhite_OverviewAttributes_zps5a56b403.png

Christian
Brought in on trial by my HOYD, I saw enough so sign him up. Will start as back up.
Christian_OverviewAttributes_zpse8786fc6.png

Alex Nasa
Will take up a centre midfield role and hopefully can help fire us into orbit ;)
AlexNasa_OverviewAttributes_zps02d3c99b.png

Last edited:
If you can ever "complete FM", you have definitely done it :D

Just read the Guernsey story, then saw this :P

This season marked the first time FC Andorra would compete in europe. I did not however realise we would go in at the second round! Friendlies cancelled right left and centre to accomodate new fixtures.

Rijeka of Croatia were our opponents, We absolutley hammered them in the first getting no fewer than 14 shots at goal. Rijekas keeper was in inspired form until Lefeng found some inspired form of his own, Rounded off by a first goal for on loan Bonnar.
RijekavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps715aac73.png

We frankly pasted them in the second leg, We proved we were a class above after scoring 7.
FCAndorravRijeka_OverviewOverview_zps71655638.png

2-1_zps8aa47006.png

The 3rd round would pit us against one Belgiums best clubs in Genk
EUROCup_OverviewStages_zps977cc7b4.png

Genk were out played in the first leg not even getting a single shot on goal.
FCAndorravGenk_OverviewOverview_zps539ee1d5.png

Second leg and we snuck an away win but still thoroughly out played Genk, securing our passage to the group stage.
GenkvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps96acc86b.png

Schalke, Newcastle and Red Star. A **** of a group I think we should be wary of Schalke and Newcastle, Red Star should be fairly routine.
EUROCup_OverviewStages-2_zpsdf64ca7b.png

I'm aiming for quarter finals in this competition at least.​

The money you'll get from the Schalke and Newcastle games should be pretty good!

The money you'll get from the Schalke and Newcastle games should be pretty good!

6k stadium doesn't exactly produce huge income regardless. Not sure what cut I get from away games.

Nice results in Euro! I reckon you should be able to get through. Much easier group than I had...Chelsea, HSV and Besiktas! Keep up the good work man. Not long till Barca and Real are left in your wake!

Nice results in Euro! I reckon you should be able to get through. Much easier group than I had...Chelsea, HSV and Besiktas! Keep up the good work man. Not long till Barca and Real are left in your wake!

Yea, I did see your horrible group. I think second in my group is a reasonable aim, if i manage to top it then go me!

Greart story and what sucess you are having, after your last story i didnt think you would top it but this is great, would you check out my story as its my first and any advice would be great its called The Buffs Scotlands new Rangers.

Back