El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
How did manage Andorra? can you add them as a nation in the game or do you have to download a database with them on it?

A quick NT update, We are still getting tonked regularly with the odd draw.
and_zpsdd40e5bb.png

We were beyond lucky to ****** this draw, We deserved to get beat but our defence played great.
AndorravBosniaampHerzegovina_OverviewOverview-2_zpsecdae80d.png

Hardly premier league money but we'll take it.
cash_zps2fa81588.png

Friendlies were a mixed bag at best, Losing to Espanyol worries me.
friend-6_zps536771f4.png

Yaremchuk has more than proven himself with 4 goals in the 5 games he has played. 5 losses, 1 draw and 4 wins. But would you just look at one of those wins!
1111_zps74f3d397.png

Messi and Neymar didn't get 1 shot between them. We fully deserved this win, Even a sending off couldn't stop us. If only we had played like this every game!
BarcelonavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpseaa0b89b.png

This leaves us 12th, We need to find out form from the Barca game on a regular basis.
LIGABBVA_OverviewProfile_zps50b42e17.png

you beat barc away with 10men and you say your not a fm god i bow b4 you sir well done keep it up

An awfule run followed by a brilliant run. 5 defeats on the bounce had us in deep relegation trouble, We eventully found a bit of form and strung some results together.
fix20_zps0b4c4e40.png

We sit 11th one place higher than after 10 games. If our new found form keeps up I exspect a late charge up the table.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zpse470e9e9.png

During all this we had this rumbling on in the background
1-1_zps234afc4b.png

2-1_zpse84fd8f1.png

3-1_zps834ae05c.png

Eventually they got there.
4_zpsf95cf033.png

5_zpsb6bbeb53.png

I also finally have the defensive reinforcments we so badly need

Aliaksandr Golovchik
A huge lump of a centre back hopefully will form a partnership with Xiaodong and our defence will become solid overnight....
AliaksandrGolovchik_OverviewProfile_zpsc7f7e993.png

I appear to f lost my SS of the league after 30 games so big update coming up!

18 fixtures, 18 fixtures with us in storming form! Our defence has sorted itself out, Lefeng has started finding the back of the net after taking half a season to settle. We also did the double over Barcelona ;).
fix38_zps03b8a138.png

Lefeng in fine form.
FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps72150240.png

Lefeng in unstoppable form!
FCAndorravCelta_OverviewOverview_zps9f8d2fe5.png

We snuck into 7th with a few games remaining and snatched the last Europa league spot despite defeat on the last day.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages_zps8dad3d47.png

Two chinese players in Team of the year.
a428e62d-5520-4d26-b135-10c755b83840_zps1d3cd7aa.jpg

Team stats for the year really highlight some amazing performances from a big chunk of my players.
FCAndorra_SquadPlayers_zps625d4d1e.png

Xiaodong has been amazing, Unfortunatley this means he has attracted interest from Man Utd. They sadly attivated his release clause. But that means 30m for the club!
xiaodong_zpse3445d38.png

Next season I want to aim for 6th plus a cup run. We have proven we belong here and i feel those are reasonable aims.​

Would love to see the attribute graphs of your first team

7th place is great. It's a shame you lost him for £30m, once you got really big he'd have brought in half that much in extra merchandise.

Would love to see the attribute graphs of your first team
I can do that later tonight.

7th place is great. It's a shame you lost him for £30m, once you got really big he'd have brought in half that much in extra merchandise.

It's not even the money i'm bothered about. He was my best player last season, a real rock in defence. On the money side, maybe i can find a half decent Japanese player.

It's not even the money i'm bothered about. He was my best player last season, a real rock in defence. On the money side, maybe i can find a half decent Japanese player.
That Ukrainian looks as if he's better. What you really could do with is an Andorran Da Silva though.

Back