El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
A question about the international side, can you organize home friendlies? Whenever I try they always get cancelled. (I imagine it's because it's not big enough or something) This has resulted in me playing Mauritus away for my freindlies to try and boost my ranking.

when you get new young players how do you know who to sign what do you look for need some pointers as most of the time i play with big clubs and dont bother with young players when thay come in but now im playing with small clubs and only going with my young players just need to know what to look for thanks a awsome read btw keep it up

mojo can i ask when you make a tac do you leave anything on default?

just read through all the pages! amazing read!!
Thank you :)
Great progress in the Europa.
It's going well so far...
Greart story and what sucess you are having, after your last story i didnt think you would top it but this is great, would you check out my story as its my first and any advice would be great its called The Buffs Scotlands new Rangers.
Thank youi've given yours a read aswell

A question about the international side, can you organize home friendlies? Whenever I try they always get cancelled. (I imagine it's because it's not big enough or something) This has resulted in me playing Mauritus away for my freindlies to try and boost my ranking.
I have had a few cancelled. To kind of fix it put your assistant in charge of making friendlies then once there made take controloff him. Not ideal i know.
when you get new young players how do you know who to sign what do you look for need some pointers as most of the time i play with big clubs and dont bother with young players when thay come in but now im playing with small clubs and only going with my young players just need to know what to look for thanks a awsome read btw keep it up
Always scout them and make sure you have semi decent scouts. Other than that look for double digits in the essential stats for the position you want them to play. Usually it's fairly obvious when you've found a gem.
mojo can i ask when you make a tac do you leave anything on default?
I start out with everything default and make changes as i go over the course of a few seasons, So if we are being beaten down the wings i may widen up the formation for example,or if we aren't winning enough tackles i'll set the tackling to harder.

I have had a few cancelled. To kind of fix it put your assistant in charge of making friendlies then once there made take controloff him. Not ideal i know.

They always arrange them with teams that batter me though. I want to atleast win some games or I'll get sacked :@

thanks but i meant when you get a new youth intake do you go with what your *** man says or what you think will be good

They always arrange them with teams that batter me though. I want to atleast win some games or I'll get sacked :@
Trust me you wont get sacked anytime soon. I went on a massive losing streak and they barley batted an eyelid
thanks but i meant when you get a new youth intake do you go with what your *** man says or what you think will be good
A bit of both, If they have a 5 star rating obviously they are quite good. But if someone looks to have great stats i'll give them a go

Trust me you wont get sacked anytime soon. I went on a massive losing streak and they barley batted an eyelid

A bit of both, If they have a 5 star rating obviously they are quite good. But if someone looks to have great stats i'll give them a go
thanks the reason i askcos in my guernesy save i know i look like im copying but what can i say there a very good club make money every month but my first save i i made a mess of it cos every year all the youth intake the *** man said thay all had 5star pa so i would sign them all this went on for like 3 years and buy the time i got to the blue square shouth most of them wanted first team football and like i said i mostley play with man u and juv so i dont bother with my youthintake just buy the best so i have started my save over and this time i just went with ca and pa and only signed 4 is that the right way to go i know this is a long read but this fm im doing more like make my own tac but never been this hands on b4 so any pointrs would help thanks

thanks the reason i askcos in my guernesy save i know i look like im copying but what can i say there a very good club make money every month but my first save i i made a mess of it cos every year all the youth intake the *** man said thay all had 5star pa so i would sign them all this went on for like 3 years and buy the time i got to the blue square shouth most of them wanted first team football and like i said i mostley play with man u and juv so i dont bother with my youthintake just buy the best so i have started my save over and this time i just went with ca and pa and only signed 4 is that the right way to go i know this is a long read but this fm im doing more like make my own tac but never been this hands on b4 so any pointrs would help thanks
It's rare i sign my entire intake, If they all have 5 star potential then they are all obviously very good(or will be) for the level you are at. In that instance i'd try to stick to offering purely youth contracts give them 6 months and see where the current potential is. Then i'd start offering out full contracts. It is important to have a good staff set up though, if your assistant is rubbish he wont give you an accurate representation of the player. I changed my assistant 3 times during my Guernsey save

I really got into the save this weekend and really went for it. However this means like a total muppet i forgot to SS anything! So my appologies but this is going to be the entire league summed up in one post! I'll do separate posts for the Copa Del Rey and the Europa League.

We frankly played the best football we have ever played this season. Winning some games we had absolutley no right winning. This included 4 points off Real Madrid. Some players have truly come into there own this season and played above and beyond the call of duty.

fix_zps60f400ae.jpg

FCAndorravRMadrid_OverviewOverview_zps799d5d6a.png

RMadridvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps1a380025.png

What this all meant for the league was a quite astonishing 3rd place! FC Andorra will play in the champions league next season, Entering at the group stage! Barcelona and Real Madrid still sitway out in front but i'm confident that with some quality signings we can at the very least split them next year.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-3_zps89f9b674.png

Again appologies for the massive update. We did have this good news last season though
1-1_zps6d4ceff9.jpg

Unfortunatley like a muppet i didn't SS the intake either! This was beyond stupid on my part as we got 3 excellent players. The SS are all further in the game so they have all improved since the intake so please bare that in mind.

Eduardo Carracelas
The striker i have been asking for, Looks rather good and my Assistant says he will be a leading La Liga player in the future. I'll look to loan him out to a club that will play him then use him from the bench once he is 16. As you can see i couldn't resist Capping him!
EduardoCarracelas_OverviewAttributes_zpsfafa964d.png

Bartomeu Garcia
Something else the NT is in major need of, A quality centre back. In the same boat as Carracles. Loans and bench in moderation although he was the same with the caps :)
BartomeuGarciacutea_OverviewAttributes_zps2b8237c5.png

Eugenio Andreas Jimenez
Not as good as Carracelas but still looks quality. He has been treated exactly the same as the other two caps and all!
EugenioAndreacutesJimeacutenez_OverviewAttributes_zps7215aa37.png

As a side note does anyone know what age they become eligible for competitive international games?​

After our previous poor showings in the cup i was determined to give it a proper go this time.

4th round
MelillavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps897cc74d.png

FCAndorravMelilla_OverviewOverview_zps041c297b.png

5th round
GranadavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps3a36a40f.png

FCAndorravGranada_OverviewOverview_zps2530a551.png

Quarter Final
FCAndorravRSociedad_OverviewOverview_zpsd94cff06.png

RSociedadvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsa77589f9.png

Semi Final
FCAndorravMallorca_OverviewOverview_zps7fb72fcf.png

MallorcavFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsf0ccb9db.png

So we are in our first ever Copa Del Rey final. Where we would face Barcelona.

FCAndorravBarcelona_OverviewOverview_zps65be2c27.png

This is not the Barcelona we all know, They opted to kick lumps out of us while we outplayed them. They went on to beat us 2-0 in the league in the very next gme but it didn't matter we had the first proper silverware of my reign.

fix-13_zps73abc9ee.png

bet your annoyed with the 2 goals you only let in haha but well done!

The Europa league was chance to test ourselves against some of Europes better teams, To see exactly where we now stand.

Group Stage
SchalkevFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps07e1ada3.png

RedStarvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps969ebb7b.png

NewcastlevFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsd482b9d8.png

FCAndorravSchalke_OverviewOverview_zps7c5eca0f.png

FCAndorravRedStar_OverviewOverview_zpseff956e5.png

FCAndorravNewcastle_OverviewOverview_zps8991dacf.png

EUROCup_OverviewStages-2_zpscdd1e758.png

1st Knockout Round
ASSaint-EtiennevFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps7fa40091.png

FCAndorravASSaint-Etienne_OverviewOverview_zps47032a10.png

2nd Knockout Round
ShakhtarvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpse6d35242.png

FCAndorravShakhtar_OverviewOverview_zps634f54b1.png

Quarter Final
IntervFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zps7824093b.png

FCAndorravInter_OverviewOverview_zpsf3bde9f4.png

Semi Final
FCAndorravTottenham_OverviewOverview_zpsf75ad33f.png

TottenhamvFCAndorra_OverviewOverview-2_zps02580f11.png

FINAL
Our second final of the year will pit us against current holders Napoli.
NapolivFCAndorra_OverviewOverview_zpsfc29549c.png

1-0 or otherwise we walked this, restricting Napoli to two off target effort. When our formation works it relly works!

All said and done an incredible season for FC Andorra!

holy **** man just dont know how you do it keep it up i think you could take any club and make them the best

bet your annoyed with the 2 goals you only let in haha but well done!
The day a goal ceceded doesn't make me angry is the day i stop playing ;)

holy **** man just dont know how you do it keep it up i think you could take any club and make them the best

This isn't that hard since i can sign any player i need. Doing this as a youth challenge would be near impossible IMO.

This is fantastic won't b long till u topple barca and Madrid an win the champs league

love how you already gave consistent first team action to those 14 years old regens XD

they all look great btw (the defender will be world class for sure), I think you should keep them at the club until 17-18 and give them specific training/tutoring before considering loaning them out. I guess they'd see a healthy amount of playing time between league and cups.

IIRC players become eligible for competitive NT games at 16.

why why do think it would be hard with just youth what so differnt between this and your guernsey save with youth

This is fantastic won't b long till u topple barca and Madrid an win the champs league
Lets see what my groups like first lol.

love how you already gave consistent first team action to those 14 years old regens XD

they all look great btw (the defender will be world class for sure), I think you should keep them at the club until 17-18 and give them specific training/tutoring before considering loaning them out. I guess they'd see a healthy amount of playing time between league and cups.

IIRC players become eligible for competitive NT games at 16.
I'll admit i was more than a little excited about having some quality youth! I need them to play when i loan them out so i need to be careful where they go. If i had a B team my problems would be solved.

At 16 they are guaranteed starters for the NT!

why why do think it would be hard with just youth what so differnt between this and your guernsey save with youth

Andorra don't produce players like England do, I've had 3 players total i can use. That was only after i upgraded everything. I couldn't afford to upgrade a thing in lower leagues, i had to bouts of administration in 4 years.

Back