El Gran Repte d'Andorra (The Great Andorran Challenge)

• Thread starter Thread starter MojoDex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 805
  • Views Views 205K
You're doing well and I'd advise against a Queen's Park story because it's simply impossible.

We finally lost but it was an epic run while it lasted...
fix-13_zps495b2fc0.png

Madrid have had those 3 games in hand and also beat us ending our run, they are hot on our tail no mistake about it.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-2_zpsa3cd2748.png

Dang i reckon you are winning the league this season, also how is liverpool doing? have they won any major titles after you started?

Great save. How well did the NT go? One more thing, how many foreigns can you have in the BBVA?

Dang i reckon you are winning the league this season, also how is liverpool doing? have they won any major titles after you started?

I don't have England loaded sorry.
Great save. How well did the NT go? One more thing, how many foreigns can you have in the BBVA?

I've forgot the NT SS so big update for them either later tonight or tomorrow. You can have 3 non eu players, so i abuse dual nationality!

Last edited:
My youth intakes are finally improving, This year has yielded two players the club can certainly use in the future.

Victor Manuel Alijas
Hopefully one day will be good enough for the club, If not he will still be a cert for the NT. Youth team and loans await.
ViacutectorManuelAlijas_OverviewAttributes_zps7b04f1df.png

Santiago Parada
Potentially covers 2 Positions for the club and 3 for the NT, A nice and versatile player who looks a potential world beater in my eyes.
SantiagoParada_OverviewAttributes_zpsb5a61f66.png

Both players jumped to 5* potential after i signed them up, Here i was thinking the star glitch was fixed...​

Last edited:
The final run, We would secure 7 wins from 8 with 6 clean sheets.
36dd89b4-09c4-4572-9d27-47bca87bbc79_zps22c0587f.jpg

For the first time in history the Spanish champions are not Spanish. Madrid and Barcelonas hold has been broken.
LIGABBVA_OverviewStages-5_zps17069806.png

Our players also won some personal awards

Mela wasn't even the best midfielde at FC Andorra, So no idea how he won this...
4a151478-30fa-4f6c-9c70-efb00961fd32_zpsa019f6e6.jpg

b2cffaef-6ce9-4636-bf3c-9111f7e8b8bd_zps80de830b.jpg

Diaz fully deserves all of these, doing it all from the left wing is amazing.
4c468de0-63e7-4e22-b530-77681c3cd39a_zpse60ff9a7.jpg

3107220f-efe1-4d59-9eba-01a4c737d554_zps13391718.jpg

1-1_zps62aac6e2.png

It seems Man City still want ll my players even when i play in Spain! This is the biggest transfer fee i've had on FM. As i said he didn't deserve European POTY I was happy to tke Citys money and already have replacement lined up.
2-1_zpsc087c819.png

Full transfers from the season
FCAndorra_TransfersHistory_zps6ea4838a.png

Last edited:
Our facilites keep getting upgraded. Soon they will be world class.
FCAndorra_BoardroomOverview_zpsb37e1628.png

I was thrilled with winning La Liga last season and gutted abut our poor show in the Champions League. We need a far stronger squad to hope to compete this year, So shopping i went, As did my HOYD.

First the players my HOYD signed.

Vinicius
Looks OK but my coaches rate him highly. He is going straight out on loan as i have filled my foreign quota.
Viniacutecius_OverviewAttributes_zps8aa7b1d1.png

Marcao
I'm starting to think I pay my HOYD to sit on the beach in Brazil. Regardless Marcao here looks to have a touch of class about him but sadly the same as Vinicius going straight out on loan as i have filled my foreign quota.
Marcatildeo_OverviewAttributes_zpsf7ebc4e3.png

Kevin Ortego
Looks amazing for 16 he can go in the youth team fo the time being and I will be keeping a close eye on him.
KevinOrtego_OverviewAttributes_zps78e4b640.png

Now we get to the players I actually wanted.

Philip Sly
Welsh international released by Man Uts having never played a single game for them! Looks **** good to me aswell as offering me a variety of positions.
PhilipSly_OverviewAttributes_zps633ce6bd.png

Ofer Alon
I have sought after this Israeli international defender for years but he either wasn't interested or my foreign quota was already full. However now he has taken Dutch as a second nationality i swooped and activated his release fee of 13m. Straight into the starting line up, I will have the tallest central defensive partnership in Europe next season without doubt.
OferAlon_OverviewAttributes-2_zps8d855387.png

Mehdi Lacen
Full Algerian International Lacen has been signed to provide tutoring and cover, He is to old to really contribute much else but hopefully can perform when he comes in.
MehdiLacen_OverviewAttributes_zpsc2096f7c.png

George Clifford
Australian international Clifford has been signed to provide cover on both wings and up front. I hope to eek the last bit of potential out of him and maybe end up with a geniune threat to the first team. Has dual English nationality aswell.
GeorgeClifford_OverviewAttributes-2_zps17556a76.png

Francesco Formigoni
The very reason I was prepared to let Mela leave. Looks world class and amazingly has arrived on a free having never played a game for AC Milan! Straight into the starting line up.
FrancescoFormigoni_OverviewAttributes-2_zpsbad30dc6.png

FCAndorra_TransfersHistory-2_zps138ba178.png

I'm confident we can chellenge on all fronts, provided the players gel nicely.​

well done some great signings :) just a quick question, how do you watch your matches?

Back